Should I build a gaming PC? Or just wait for the PS5 and Xbox 2?

Should I build a gaming PC? Or just wait for the PS5 and Xbox 2?

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibCNzyAdBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xbox 2

Stop being a complete faggot and get a PC

The pc build is going to be more rewarding and it'll likely be better than the new xbox or playstation. Also, you can upgrade the PC as time goes on whereas the systems like to re-release the system after a few years with maybe better heat management and a slightly faster processor. If you build your own pc and have a decent sized case you can just pick and chose the parts you want. If you never have built a pc it's a hell of a learning experience too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LibCNzyAdBM

Seeing how you downloaded the same imagine 4 times I would suggest you stick to consoles.

>Or just wait for the PS5 and Xbox 2?

Nah, just based on subscription fees and always online content. I regret buying my Xbox. Microsoft and a bunch of robbing bastards. Also with PC's you can branch out into VR and that seems worth the money.

>build a pc
I bought this recently with a geforce1660, intel i5 9400f, and a bunch of pretty lights for 650 bucks on sale.

I would've saved like 50 bucks maybe if I built it myself, just buy a pc since ram and gpu is insanely overpriced to consumers because of bitcoin miners.

Attached: battle station sept 2019.jpg (2048x1536, 470K)

Why not both? You'd probably finish building the pc well before the new generation consoles come out. Each have their merits, do what you want.

PC is more satisfying tbh. Instead of dropping $500 on a new console each yeah just update your video card, processer, etc

Build a pc and fuck you rgb faggots

Why is your mouse pad got tits?

Pc, you wont have to pay 500 bones every time a new console comes out

Just get the PC ffs

Because I ordered one with tits.

It's comfy to rest my wrist between them.

If you're just wanting to play games, I would really recommend buying a Switch. Got it last year and the games I got and the ones that will come out are really fun and entertaining. The online play is really shit, but if you're asking this question on Yea Forums I would guess you wouldn't mind playing games by yourself.

Although, if you like to browse social media, download and watch movies, code, hack consoles, play emulators, or just prefer steam games, buy a PC.

Attached: 1447352794429.gif (371x209, 1.54M)

Nier:Automata

Because they're the only tits he'll ever get, and he knows it.

build a pc first, wait for the ps5 to drop in price a bit so it's actually not a brick and has *some* games on it

gert a Soulja Boy

Pretty sure those are testicles though their's no nippels. Confirmed ball fondler!

As a PC purist I vote PC!
Though I've been thinking about getting an Xbox, because my whole family plays together on console and no one on PC, so I feel a bit lonely.
Though comparing the games, my graphics and performance is so much better and I don't have to worry about running out of space no matter how many games I install

pc
unless u like the tase of cum in your mouth

taste*

I'd say get a PC, you can get a controller for a PC if you're use to that and can possibly setup the gaming PC to a TV and not a monitor if you're use to couch gaming.

It's better with a PC because you can upgrade your components whereas as games get more graphically advanced over the years with a console you're stuck with a shitty downgraded, low FPS version of the game.

depends on what you are going to use it for OP. if graphics, performance, ability to multitask, and a higher variety of games is what you are looking for build a PC. if you just want to plug it in and play call of duty or whatever then get a PS5

personally id build a PC if you can stomach the upfront cost of building something decent

>$500 on a new console each year
Don't talk stupid like Trump supporters. Consoles take years to develop and market. The PS4 will be 6 years old in Nov.

saged

>Xbox 2

Do you have some kind of learning disability?

Attached: 1539505369655.jpg (559x559, 26K)

This, I have a wireless xbox controller and am hdmi'd to a tv (apart from my dual screens). With a steam app you can navigate windows with the controller too.
You can connect multiple controllers, so play Mario Kart on an emulator with friends.
You get all the perks of pc gaming, mods, steam, pirating, save states, etc, and you get the perks of having a proper actual pc.

>Do I own a stationary computer?
>Am I a faggot?
Pick one.

hes not wrong. They went from 360 to "ONE". What r they gonna do now? 362? 720?

I'd just get the PC. It will be more expensive for a top of the line build that can compete with them, but you can use it for other things too, since obviously it's a PC. The cool thing about PC gaming is the constant sales going on, so you never have to spend 50/60 bucks on games, you can always get discounts during sales on Steam, Humble Bundle or other trusted sites.

Maybe Op just downloaded four images with the same name.