I got caught by my manager at McDonald's today spitting in a burger because of this asshole customer and got fired...

I got caught by my manager at McDonald's today spitting in a burger because of this asshole customer and got fired. What the fuck do I do now for a job?

Attached: suT7fq6.jpg (3024x4032, 998K)

wtf is this thread? your MANAGER got fired, you work at MCDONALDS; you're not going to lose your fucking job there.

misread the thread i'm sorry i will leave now

I imagine a job that involves spitting in people's food might be a start.

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (389x750, 46K)

Sell blowjobs. Put that spit to good use

The Army has lowered it's standards recently. Go talk to them.

Attached: uncle-sam-we-want-you.png (730x538, 413K)

Hopefully you die

Preferably something outside the foodservice industry.

The guy was being a total fucking prick and besides the rest of my coworkers got away with worse putting pubes and rubbing the burgers with their crotch.

Hopefully they die as well

The place was a shit hole anyway the oil never got changed and we always had to cook out of date shit.

Then grow the fuck up and tell them to cut that shit out.

I got fired how the fuck can I?

nigger detected
go on welfare or sell crack idk

Attached: 1530575045025.jpg (720x720, 39K)

What kind of african subhuman country you live in? UK?

I'm white as fuck.

Liverpool.

Fuck off, none of that happens. What bullshit store do you work at where there's so little customers you have time to put pubes in a burger, never mind the 20 cameras all over the place or other co workers.

Source: Used to be "Restaurant" manager.

Oh bullshit, there's ways to hide yourself from the cameras and when no one's looking. It's fucking hilarious but they didn't get fired. I call bullshit.

I decide to be an asshole to a customer for being an asshole by spitting in his burger. Now I'm fired for that, but they got away with worse shit.

No there isn't. There are literally cameras pointing at the work station from almost every angle.

Besides, your claims of cooking out of date food also never happens because stock take is twice a week.

Think of some better bait you spaz.

They didn't get away with worse shit, food tampering is food tampering. Also, you don't just get fired, you get into serious trouble you idiot.

If you're actually serious which you're not, good luck ever finding a job again.

No it wasn't, it was twice every 2 weeks. You think of some better bait "restaurant manager." I spat in loads of burgers and never got caught until now. It happens.

Fine, even so. There are fucking laws against food tampering. Idk the equivalent in the states or where you're from but in Australia it's in the criminal code and if you're caught, legally the company has to report it.

You're an idiot go fuck your pillow.

OP, it's time to live a NEET life again.

What exactly did the costumer do in order for you to respond this way?

"It's fucking hilarious" the casual way you say it makes me not want to go to any kind of restaurant again. Even if I try not to be an asshole and be the nicest possible to restaurant/other services workers.

Be a firefighter, put out fires by spitting on them.

The guy was loud, fat, obnoxious and using obscenities against me because his food wasn't getting served because we were serving other fucking customers. He got angrier and louder, so by the time his happy meal came there was spit in his burger.

It literally doesn't happen, OP is full of shit. The only possible way it could happen is if every single worker on shift was a total degenerate. That would mean 5-12 random people would have to be okay with it. That never happens.

What's the lowest bar of "assholery" a costumer had to reach in order for you to spit on his food?

I worked with mostly teenagers (I'm in my late 20s stuck with shitty low wage jobs), I'm not full of shit.

Stop fucking with people's food you stupid bitch. Should be a fucking felony to alter consumer food with bodily fluids. I bet you're a fucking nigger.

Lmao, that's what pushed you over the edge? You have the mental strength and stability of a school shooter, you complete pussy.

What he did was enough, he was fucking annoying as fuck. I only do it to extra asshole customers who scream about not getting their fucking happy meal and mcnuggets.

They use the wrong pronouns

Attached: 1556560035786.jpg (640x521, 51K)

Pipe down nigger. I hope you don't find a job for 2 years and end up a homeless dick buffer on the streets.

I'm the nigger? I wasn't the nigger, most of the customers were. I'm white as fuck.

Nigger is not a description of your appearance, Nigger is a state of mind.

Negro is the one you're confusing it with.

You don't need do be black to be a nigger, you nounce.

how many pubes would be put in a single burger?
boypubes? girlpubes?

Read it again retard

Lol my manager would encourage us to spit in asshole customers food. He would sometimes do it himself lol

This

In the city centre? I might know you lmao.

You're one of the bottom feeders of society.
McDonald's was your best bet and you blew it.
Also, I hope you get botulism.
People like you are the reason I don't eat fast food.
Or at 99% of restaurants.
Even if this is bait, there's still shitty people like that in the world.

Get a real job nigga. McDonald's employment is for teenagers, illegals, and retarded adults. Get off your ass and do something real.

Damn, did you guys just do it to people who deserved it or just every customer that came in? I worked in the food industry for a while and make sure to be as nice as possible bc I know how much the job sucks. Really hoping my pube burgers are at least happening less than the asshole ordering behind me kek