Anyone else has the feeling that homosexuales are ok but trans people is just very ill?

anyone else has the feeling that homosexuales are ok but trans people is just very ill?

Attached: 51642_02_01.jpg (638x360, 89K)

No. They are both ill

what's the matter? did your daddy refused to pay for your transition?

A transformation done right is not

There is no done right
Even fully "transitioned" men are still men and they kill themselves over it. We cant make a man a woman because we cant change genetics.

lmao little late to the party

bullseye

Anyone that is reasonably not stupid...

Attached: IMAG0220.jpg (1520x2688, 597K)

Futher more enabling a trans person's delusions is the same as lying to them. Transgenderism is a serious mental issue that requires expert therapeutic assistance. It's a horrible thing to not be comfortable in one's own body. But the answer is not to mutilate that body and inject hormones into in. In the end these poor people end up these mutilated, in between gendered "things" that arent the opposite gender but arent really their original gender either. Eventually the mind figures this out and they are forced to face reality. This is usually too much for a person to handle all at once so they kill themselves at an alarming rate. Enabling a trans person's delusions is the same as advocating for their suicide so you can feel as if you "cared" for them. It is one of the single most selfish things a person can do.

that's my opinion too, op

Exactly this.

all of us think that

more?

sage

sage

sasadfasdfasdawdadf
sage

You haven't done any actual research into this have you?

I've got 1 in the family. We all would have been happier if he had just gotten off at the gay exit, but he kept going all the way to wtf avenue.

Enjoy your ban ;)

It's almost like people make life decisions based on what they think will make them happy and not others.

If he's happy, I'm happy he's happy but I neither have to be happy about his decisions nor endorse them.

Everyone around him would have been happier if he hadn't done what he is doing. Simple statement.

the opposite