There is NOTHING worse than living in a small town FUCK GOD

There is NOTHING worse than living in a small town FUCK GOD

Every time i go on social media i see people from normal towns and they are at concerts or have friends. All the guys have girlfriends or hanging out with friends and have girls around and in a room or party with a bunch of people

FUCK god. My fucking town is literally 2 blocks of empty road and a fucking cow barn. FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD

Attached: 47EDEC1A-9A6C-4BB5-8B86-361CAD75F04B.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

move away, then, faggot.
You gotta stop blaming your problems on external factors and man up.

God got me arrested trapped me here ruined my youth made it impossible to leave

Your situation wouldn't be any better if you lived in nyc because you a faggot

Jesus christ nigger just kys instead of whining on/b/ every week

Tell god to let me go to nyc so we can find out

I don't know him just go faggot

He won

small towns are such trash

nothing good happens in a small town just hop on a train and go someplace urban

God trapped me here... trust me I know. I don’t fucking get why god is out to get me

Town so small there are no trains

Are you probation guy? I looked into your case and I think I can help.

Don’t mock me

Just shut the fuck up. Stop posting this over and over. If I see you post this fucking thread one more time, I will be mildly upset.

Don't listen to these faggots OP, keep posting, fight the good fight, kill God.

Attached: God.jpg (600x673, 58K)

Being lonely in a big city is worse. You’re lucky. Yeah it’s easier to meet people but everyone’s circle is just huge... all friendships and relationships will feel superficial and forced. It’s still hard to find real friends.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about

small town relationships are literally that but worse because instead of being able to find a circle 3 times as large you're stuck weeding through whichever reject inbred hicks are willing to come around

I'm not. I work out of a parole office in NY and we have a program which helps disadvantaged young adults help break the cycle. How far are you from NY?

Dude shut the fuck up seriously fuck off and shut the fuck up

I can guarantee there is no program to help country fuckers move to big cities. All they fucking do is tell you to get a job in your shit town and fuck off

So youre effectively alienated from the social order.
Id call that a win

"god" in the biblical sense is a false prophet made up by the ruling class to keep you enslaved. The true "God" is much more novel and mysterious. Also sometimes extremely intense and terrifying.
If you want to know why youre being fucked over so bad, meditate on it, or if you want to get thrown into it, do psychedelics.
Even if you think im batshit, why not try letting the chemicals scare you into submission? Its a hell of a lot more productive than going into an existential meltdown over things you cannot truly ever control.

You again? Do you just post this fucking thread every night?

No man I know that. I’m not basing it off the Bible. I am talking about the real version of god. He is a fucking evil menace

Well!!!! I don’t get to talk to girls!!!! I don’t get to have fun!!!!! I don’t get to have friends!!!!!! What the fuck else you want me to do

>What the fuck else you want me to do

Change up your situation? You can do all those things, but won't because it's easier to smoke weed in your comfort zone and blame everyone for your worldly problems.

Tell us where you are from and we can help.

That’s not It at all it’s impossible dude

Id say they are both evil and good.
You cannot have an appreciation of pleasure without the notion of pain.
Mostly because life and existence in general is a learning process that you can never ever escape from.
Struggle is in my eyes a good thing that makes us stronger. It forces us to look at things from angles we never really though about before.
Keep that in mind going forward

But I’m just non stop suffering for no reason in an impossible hell

Typical porch monkey attitude. Well okay user have fun being retarded. See you in the next thread.

I swear to god i tried everything and every single time it was nothing but pure fucking unexplainable bad luck. That’s how i came up with it being god

Are you though? Truly think about it.
You attach your idea of yourself to your body, the events you have experienced, and the environment youre in, as do we all.
So when one of these or more are in peril your physical wiring sends distress signals throughout you.
And now you are merely panicking in its wake.
To no productive end.
Why give in to this distress?
Sit for a momemt and question it.
Why do you HAVE to suffer? There is no predator after you off to tear your body apart.
There is no sickness within you threatening to turn your body against you.
So why give in to the idea that you are suffering?
What are you anyway?
Where did you acquire this idea that you are what you think you are?

I knew a kid like this online. They stayed in an isolated area and begged for my friendship. This lead to years of online stalking me and became an unhealth habit for him. One day, he just dissapeared and i’m pretty sure he offed himself. He would always message me on fake accounts telling me to be his friend.

Then it also happened with a girl I knew online who got upset I stopped talking to her. Again - she had no friends. Was from a small suburb.

Get a grip before you go to one of the hottest sororities in the city and shoot it up. Because it sounds like that’s the first and last time you will ever be there.

Attached: FFE23886-10D7-4841-91C0-2DCCD8F86FF0.jpg (244x207, 13K)

But god literally traps me here making me go bat shit crazy in a town with a cow barn and 20 houses

Perhaps the true source of your suffering is your desperate need to attach yourself to desires you are not truly meant to attain.

God isn’t the reason your life is shit. You live in a fucking town. You’re more than capable of moving away moron. God doesn’t owe you shit. If you have faith and God exists to you, you owe it everything.

I just have to beat god

They blamed God too. God didn’t do shit. Stop blaming external forces for harnessing the inability of getting a life and making something for yourself.

How are you even ‘stuck?’ Do you live with your fucking parents or something

That is not a battle you will win.
You will have more fulfillment in punching the wind or trying to lift the ocean on your back.
Be grateful you live, and rejoice in the fact that you are able to make posts in comfort.
And that men are not smashing rocks on your head for the way you live and think, like so many around the world experience.
Give a little gratitude that you even exist, and that your lessons arent harsher.

I will win there is nothing else

Tell me how you will do such a thing.

Keep begging for solutions on how to do it and hope god fucks off

You forgot to mention that you're on probation for being black. He might have a separate program for that

Keep posting here. We're all that you have

That is a demonstrably futile operation, no?

This is some weeb trying to sell his angsty anime pitch. This fucker is slowly unraveling a story nobody is asking about, found his protagonist, and explains that an underdog like him will only feel redemption through beating God.

are you perhaps on probation for being black?

Seems schizophenic. Sad case if so. Ive had to deal with that particular brand of madness in the past. Its extremely stubborn.

You remind me of an ex-friend I had who attained psychosis. All he did was smoke weed and vent about how life is was unfair to him when he made all of the worst choices imaginable.

He left school at 16 and then I didn’t see him for a number of years until maybe when I was 18-19 when he asked to meet up.

Guy started smoking weed, cigarrettes and some other stuff I probably wasn’t aware about.

But anyway, we prompted him to get ID so that we could help him go out. Although after he finally got his ID he began abusing it to buy alcohol instead to drink indoors.

The drunk words would lead to how if there is a God that it was unfair to him and made him ugly, lack motivation etc.

But he had a family, friends and everything else. His weird tendencies became even weirder as his venting lead to him admitting he watched ‘Gore’ in order to feel something. He would always talk about wanting something to love.

He would say how he was a gentleman, and how females didn’t pay attention to him and how it was unfair. Although, he never left the house to actually speak to one.

He began messaging random females who went to our school for sex out of desperation. I cut him off because after knowing him for 24 years, he became weird as fuck.

Sitting in his self absorbed bubble blaming everybody else for his problems, and advicr was always met with a ‘but’ and never his own iniative to change his own life.

Now stop fucking being a loser like him and make something of yourself cunt. You are your own problem. I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

Attached: D0CC7A99-7C12-4C8A-A482-03BA76273C01.png (600x583, 340K)

I gurantee there isnt. No one gives a shit they just say get a job in your shit bumfuck town and fuck off

The thing is it shouldn’t EVEN BE THIS FUCKING HARD

be more of a edgy spoiled brat OP...

Attached: c6b.jpg (590x775, 89K)

But I’m telling you I literally tried everything i could do and i cant find a solution. Every time i do some fucking horrible catastrophe happens or some fucking god awful luck and some shit happens that just tears it away and makes it impossible just as fast as i find it

I speak with god when I take lsd. I’ll put in a good word for him next trip

I once knew somebody that had the same dance to a different tune. I could be very wrong though.

Yeah ive seen folks like this in the past.
They start with just chilling with stoners, then a month later theyre on crack fucking around with god knows who.
With how substance use is in this society it can be a slippery slope.

Move to a city! Move move move. I did and its great.

Finally, probation guy’s ticket out. I think god sent this guy to bail you out. I have been praying for you ever since I saw this thread for the first time, 14 months ago

AHHHHHHHHHH GOD TRAPS ME

Like what? Give an example of what you’ve done to help yourself and how it has been met with catastrophe?

Bone, Idaho?

Atleast there's slit cow and puffy horse pussies.

This is what is called Karma OP.
Karma exists for more than to just correct your bad behaviour. But to help you mature and develop a moral compass so that you become the embodiment of everything you should be.

Years ago, I let too many people into my life. I had a large social circle. But it opened doors to being easily manipulated and I blamed God for it. I am a paramedic and by nature I went into the profession to help people and I have always wanted to in life, but I was naive, therefore I startwd resenting others.

Although, when I started accepting myself and began focusing on people who actually put effort into me, I was rewarded.

I ended up winning £450k on the lottery. This was followed by being sent free packages from amazon. My house is literally decorated in free products now.

I managed to obtain the car of me dreams before even hitting it big, and I also didn’t do much to achieve this except get a steam roll of luck.

Call me crazy, but it was after I had an epiphany one night of God’s possible existance. After I accepted him, I felt happier than I ever did before.

I had everything but I was still unhappy, I always rejected the idea of a God until one night, as if it was a switch that just turned on, I started believing.

I never went to God for answers to why I felt shit in this life. I never prayed asking for help. I just started believing in Karma with the outlook of having strong faith and all of a sudden my life turned around and winning the lottery was the icing on the cake.

I became bored of the materialism fast, and give everything I recieve away from companies to others. I just donated 65 dog leash’s to dog’s trust last week.

Whereas the girl I knew online years ago when I was still at school. We were similar which is why we spoke. I gave her friendship and she abused it and tried exposing me online, fabricating lies about me. She made my life hell when my mother got cancer My mum survived. Hers got it and passed away

Attached: 268F4182-2458-46F3-9B30-A7B572133965.png (500x772, 151K)

Moral of the story: Maybe having a small social circle is actually better. You’re chasing popularity. How do you know you will be happier with it?

Just stop revolving your life around females, focus on yourself first. A female who wants you would want a like minded person. You will be in no way able to maintain a relationship with your mindset and state that you’re in any way.

Dude. I literally did all that and god still attacks me. God is fucking after me