How do you kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

How do you kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

Attached: bmosE4S.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8lPwIvTXt_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be around niggers. maybe throw the word nigger around, but just being in their general vicinity is good odds you'll get shot/stabbed/sucker punched and die.

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

don't listen to this no life faggot

Electrocution.

found the nigger

Attached: 1564965179333.png (637x474, 353K)

before jumping off a cliff put a banana peel on the ground

Die accidently, fucking retard.

DIY electric work
DIY gas installation work
DIY carpentry
DIY metal grinding
DIY ground works

dressing well and walking in a nigger neighborhood

>helium balloons
>tie gun to balloons
>go 2 bad neighborhood
>shoot self
>hope gun floats away with balloons
>niggers

Attached: lmao cats.jpg (800x600, 98K)

fpbp

This is brilliant. I want to see that scene in a movie (doesn't even have to include nignogs)

is that some sort of new negro brand like FUBU?

Attached: maybe i.jpg (227x318, 12K)

Could this work to someone's advantage if they're going to kill someone else?

Find some incriminating evidence on Hillary Clinton

kek, fubu

DIY home repairs

Attached: 1553.png.jpg (2656x1494, 781K)

Find some train tracks near your house and learn the times trains usually pass. Start telling your family and friends about how you have started getting into trains and rail cars. Take pictures of trains and post them to your Facebook. Start posting video of trains passing on the tracks. One day open Facebook on your phone and just step in front of the train, they'll think you got too excited and didn't realize where you were standing. Then sit back and bask in the afterlife listening to everyone talk about how fun you were and how you died doing what you loved.

i don't believe this is osha approved

Attached: construction cat.jpg (540x593, 51K)

heroin overdose

For insurance purposes, I too am interested.

Pretend you're fixing something on the roof with a ladder then make it look like you slipped.

asphyxiate yourself with food =\

Go to Deerborn MI
Insult Islam
Get paid

Move to Detroit.

overdose on an upper, not a downer.

I did, they just made me see a van outside.

Drink heavily daily. I mean like 3 handles of vodka a week. You can either live your life like this and die of liver failure, or do it for a couple months or so then immediately quit cold turkey. Day 2 or 3 of the detox you will go into a seizure and die. Death by a freak seizure gets you the insurance money.

Kek.

Have a peanut allergy and exist.

I drank bottles of wine, cider and vodka all on top of some other drugs. I quit cold turkey and just got the shakes.

Has to be a heavy amount of alcohol and regularly used (im talking wake up and pick up the bottle left from passing out last night). Basically you drink until your body only knows how to function with a 0.2 BAL.

Use Craigslist.

Yep, that's what I did. I'd wake up shaking and feeling sick, so I would start drinking and fell asleep drinking for 3 years with maybe a few breaks. Don't think I want to go back to that.

Well if you got off with just shakes you're lucky. I'm a freak of nature with no detox. Came off opiates and came off 6 years straight of 2 to 3 handles of vodka a week. Zero symptoms, zero medical intervention. Yet people come to my job (detox center) daily going through absolute hell and if we dont get them ativan they start seizing

say you can prove bill clinton went to kiddy fuck island

That sounds horrible, my doctor prescribed me valium but not for seizures. My anxiety was through the roof.

If you have a gas stove just leave it on until it burns your apartment/house down

Or leave the stove gas on without lighting it, close all the windows in the house and lie down.

Yeah i need to get on some anxiety meds

go to bongland and say your proud of your white son who is a straight christian

youtu.be/8lPwIvTXt_U

Lemme help

Attached: 1486282277566.jpg (467x467, 14K)

go to manhattan and walk into traffic
shit happens so often nobody even notices, including the cops
also a good way to kill someone and make it look like an accident

do what what i'm doing, drink yourself too oblivion, don't tell anyone your liver has you in agony, and wait for it to implode and kill you

Pretty much this, I have fatty liver thanks to drinking all the time and I'm in my early 20s and my arms are jaundiced.