What does the vagina feel like when you put your penis in one? Asking because I'm a 27 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you put your penis in one? Asking because I'm a 27 year old virgin.

Attached: Foxy Di.jpg (681x1024, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1t.click/adZ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It feels like your dick was meant to be in there like its perfectly designed to cushion, massage and stimulate. Its wet lubricated feel is intense especially when raging hard. You can feel her body heat and motion. You become a passenger on her waves of pleasure. You will never feel the intensity she does but you get to witness it and share it. Im high as fuck

If you do it right it should feel wet and warm.
It's almost the same as the inside of your mouth.
Thats how it kinda feels like. One of the reasons blowjobs are a thing and a fav of men.

Its great.

Buy a fleshlight man. They pretty close

Hey you're not alone, there are others who don't know what it feels like either.

From whose perspective? Because to me, dicks feel incredible

Fag

you're asking that here? Half of incels here haven't even seen a vag and the other half have only sucked a dick

like a warm, cheesy Hot Pocket

You wish ;D

Vag or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

pretty close to your hand

Pick one

Tits

The butt

Great...until the bills for child support start rolling in 9 months later.

I said one
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>27
>virgin
Kys

Like bags of sand

feels like sand

wet pennies and sour milk

Like warm pie

Attached: american pie.jpg (600x488, 53K)

Was waiting for this

anothe fucking thread about this shit. Can you fucking just find that thread in archive or fucking google it?

Ass
Bag of coins and milky sand

you’re going to spurt a lot faster than planned. good luck Yea Forumsro

Like horse sucking your dick

Where the fuck are you getting sand from? Similar to fucking someone in the ass.

been in both places, can confirm

Get out, normalfag.

personal opinion : it's not as extraordinary as people say. It feels good at the beginning but after a few trusts my cock gets irritated, even with lube and it doesn't stimulate me the way I would want to.

The best orgasms I've ever had were when my gf slowly edged me with her tongue

Who writes a fucking nothing post like this? You're not saying anything. Why even take time to type out such an obvious statement. Fuck you faggot

Could feel great and could also feel meh. Depends on the person youre with. A good woman will keep your sex drive spiked and keep you wanting to be in her all day where as other woman will leave you choosing to just fap to save time and effort.

It's not about what it feels like going in. It's about the connection that occurs with the girl. All virgin bullshit in this thread aside, that's what it's really about

feels fucking good

IT feels like sociopath teenagers are about to explode out of the vagina and demand help with their college fees so they can take drugs for 4 years.

>See this new created Chan. Your opinion please?' Pls dont consider this post as spam.

1t.click/adZ9

Attached: 1495580429101.webm (960x720, 1.26M)

Like a bag of sand

who is she Yea Forumsro?

it feels like fucking a condom

Foxy Di

Attached: 25931_04_01.jpg (960x544, 367K)

Virgin

thank you Yea Forumsrother