Would Drumph be taken more seriously if he looked like pictured right?

Would Drumph be taken more seriously if he looked like pictured right?

Attached: 1550936599132.png (702x525, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0&list=FL6Vtd88_VAAJSG-7vy5K_RA&index=99
apnews.com/fc83ec71fab84dbd8180c9aae0a1689c
npr.org/2018/10/15/657468655/warren-releases-dna-results-challenges-trump-over-native-american-ancestry
nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-dna.html
huffpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-apology_n_5d5ed7e6e4b0dfcbd48a1b01
nypost.com/2019/08/19/elizabeth-warren-scrubs-website-of-cherokee-ancestry-claims/
politico.com/story/2019/08/27/native-american-critics-elizabeth-warren-1475903
latimes.com/politics/story/2019-08-19/elizabeth-warren-native-american-dna-apologyurprising.
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure he’d be hated no matter how he looked

he would be just as stupid and obnoxious

I don’t like trump no matter what, but that actually is a good look for him on the right. If he did that I think he would be a more serious looking person

...as a Bond villain sure

If he was a Muslim or a nigger liberals would love him

The skinheads wouldn't need lube anymore at least

he'd look russian, and he can't afford that

no, it's not exclusively his looks, but mostly his child-like intelligence that makes him less serious

>Drumph

Attached: Soy boy npc.png (644x800, 14K)

handlebar mustache with goatee, the beard is too dignified, hes more of a swashbuckling fuck anything nimrod.

Id like the new look, his "hair" he has now is terrible.

One less thing to ricidule him for. Not that there aren't a lot of other options

If you mean mocked and laughed at a little less, yes.

He's had some kind of weird hair transplant, before the tech became as refined as it is now. He likely has huge scars on his head and has committed to the look.

As for his facial hair, he used to shave twice a day (once in morning, once in late afternoon) but it's expected he had laser treatment in the mid 90s to prevent facial hair growth. He finds beards and facial stubble to be unprofessional.

That toupee is his brand, it's how he makes himself stand out. It's like Hitler's mustache or Che's goatee

Maybe if he wasnt white. Libs gon tard

i found the source of the bald

Attached: Bruce-Willis.jpg (689x1024, 64K)

If he had that much cranium under his hair, but then if he did, he might know how clownish he looks as is--though that's part of his appeal to his constituency: They want to be fucked over by an obvious charlatan.

he would earn more respect like this

Attached: trump.jpg (348x525, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0&list=FL6Vtd88_VAAJSG-7vy5K_RA&index=99

Only way he would be taken more seriously is pic

Attached: 089A42FE-9D75-4853-966B-37E0B5E42A0C.jpg (1080x1643, 232K)

>either way op is discussing Trump seriously
Your entire assumption and argument are invalid.

Attached: airhornofthegods.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

Kekkek

fake news
gay
stupid
correct
fantasizes about gay nazi erotica. faggot.
13 yr old
wrong
0.3/10 low energy bait.
low iq
Libtards salivating
Mike has a bigger dick. Left cant meme.
Brilliant. A scholar and a gentleman.
11 yrs old
samefag

Attached: 1555979787588.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Attached: a4b.jpg (680x680, 119K)

Is now nash

Attached: 1484645312770.jpg (1800x1009, 177K)

Damnit bitch im eating jalepeno poppers when that shit posted

Attached: Jezus+christ+man+sperm+poop+cocktail+on+your++how+_e62d49ddd90235fa764a1bfd415585e5.jpg (854x859, 63K)

Attached: 3ECDE157-5CBE-4A4D-945D-5DEF90717591.png (589x939, 1.25M)

Fucken kek

Those are some sizeable testicles

hitler and che could both grow facial hair, they just chose to style it as they did. trump cannot grow a full head of hair so he's trying to hide it and in the attempt, looks like a fucking idiot.

Kek rekt

all the fucking lefty subhumans in this thread.
hillary lost. GET OVER IT.

bouyant

samefagging this hard in a fit of rage

Attached: becbgff.jpg (1200x902, 659K)

He's too old now and his face is too well known. He'd have needed to start shaving his head decades ago, before people started making fun of the hair.

If he did it now, he'd just be mocked for caving.

you really think he cares that much? he's a billionaire AND the most powerful man in the world. he's winning at life and everything else and you think he cares what lefty pedos and faggots think?

sup Ivan

not russian, but i'd rather be russian than a lefty pedo

Suck it,trebek!

Attached: AntiTrashRats.jpg (497x388, 314K)

i'm not liberal/left/etc. more of an egoist. though i do see the appeal of cult-like worship toward a man with the vocabulary of a 9th grader.

Attached: E1979DAC-1A16-48D6-B29E-3C427F2DC1E9.png (291x344, 99K)

you still posting? ok ok, heres one more (you). But thats it, user. Youre going to spoil your dinner.

Attached: sincere-condolences-text-written-on-260nw-1160516221.jpg (391x280, 13K)

Attached: 0E5CD976-5D0A-4362-9152-221FEBC1017A.png (942x780, 732K)

Attached: 23F7D3EB-7501-4DAE-99E9-F66157D089E0.jpg (1023x655, 133K)

Attached: 462C419F-08BF-4E34-8339-4A85F81F028A.jpg (1945x2081, 466K)

Attached: 68694F15-77AE-4A5E-96C6-1215FD76DDE2.jpg (700x390, 76K)

It's not really anything specific to Trump. The shaved head thing works best for people who start relatively young. It sort of preserves a more youthful appearance, as opposed to being a concession made for age.

But since you're insisting on fellating the man, I'll point out that he cared enough to alter that hurricane projection with a sharpie to back up a flub that everyone would have otherwise forgotten about by then, AND had to tell NOAA not to contradict him afterward. Those are not the actions of an secure man. My guess is that his ego is fragile, but he's also not great at reading other people's perception because he's kept himself surrounded by yes-men his entire life.

Forbes puts both Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin ahead of Trump in the "most powerful man" department, by the way.

But hey, keep at it. I'm sure the spray-tan messiah will deliver on some of those promises any day now!

Why isn't (Bill) Clinton on the right?

Attached: 83D046E3-501F-49EE-9968-F867C6E8F4D8.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Obviously he cares, or he wouldn't have the weird comb over to begin with.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020.

Change my mind.

Attached: laksdjf.jpg (3000x2000, 278K)

Attached: hc77f50txz3z.png (824x656, 636K)

I can see the future and you die in a car accident on Dec. 27th, 2019.

Attached: 6D686D80-1ADF-49B0-9C33-B57ECB620BA0.jpg (307x3500, 463K)

You think Trumptards are bothered by him being a bigot?

Attached: E02624F0-A6DD-4FE5-918C-25C79745A60E.png (720x713, 795K)

You're just making me want to vote for him even more.

Attached: you.jpg (480x480, 53K)

absolutely
he looks wiser and tougher

i think Trump is retarded as anyone (to hear him talk he makes Dubya sound like Shakespeare by comparison), but this image is stupid.

cherry-picking one thing each president did to color them how you want, as if most of them didn't have good and bad things about their terms, is a lame way to make an argument. it's really the exact kind of thing you see from all the Trumpfags on this board.

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

Why did you make him less orange OP?

I read on a website once that his Dr. said he was on those meme drugs that kill your dick. Minoxidil or Finasteride, can't remember.

Attached: obey.jpg (720x936, 100K)

Attached: 1.7164258.2463154623.jpg (609x343, 22K)

Bald and goatee Trump is badass.

Haha he is really orange good point dude. Wtf like why does he paint himself orange? That's so weird and autistic.

checked. so much insight and deep thought going on here. kudos, user.

it's almost as if his actions is what people hate.

he is president of the united states. pretty sure there are millions of people who take him seriously.

keep believing that.

Attached: ddb6535bc6b33321126929d316ed3896.png (429x419, 388K)

Attached: libs owned.jpg (750x850, 91K)

Why is the orange man so orange? He is also bad. Tell me how that's wrong because actually it's really funny. XD

How's slashing the estate tax benefitting you?

Hey remember when trump invited the Taliban to camp David for 911 and then they cancelled and he said he cancelled? Fucking lol

he said "more seriously" which doesn't necessarily imply that no one takes him seriously. it's called reading comprehension, i believe.

Attached: Trump-Netanyahu-554x350.jpg (554x350, 27K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Attached: trump-israel2.jpg (525x364, 50K)

Nobody takes him seriously. He is an orange joke.

This is such a great point though. Why does he paint himself orange? So insecure.

Attached: 10b.jpg (720x566, 64K)

Man, all these Jew shills aka republicans

Attached: BibiBolton2.jpg (1000x600, 94K)

haha orange man bad but for real

Attached: rapefugees.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Why would he be doing that? It's probably some n-dimensional chess just like inviting the taliban to tea for 9/11. What a patriot

Attached: Ou3ty7c.jpg (338x750, 67K)

is it just me or does he kinda look like martin sheen? are they related?

Attached: 106667799_a_p[1].jpg (349x524, 26K)

Attached: 12343.jpg (636x478, 59K)

Who cares? Trump's spent 20x that on golf trips. You don't think the government should investigate possible election tampering? What if it had happened? It would be good that they investigate things right? Retard.

god i can't wait for trump to lose in 2020 because boomers are finally dying

then people like you will kill yourselves

He won't lose in 2020 though. Who exactly do you think will beat him?

and trump said he'd release his tax returns. sooo yeah.

Doesn't matter, because no mater how Donnie looks, that's his best look.

Pocahontas

Nobody cares about his tax returns though.

dementia

Attached: mfw.jpg (728x608, 53K)

Attached: 8laigv67aw921.jpg (764x763, 112K)

Literally anyone.

Donald Lenin

Amen.

Haha why is Trump so orange XD

You do realize his base is much bigger now than it was in 2016 right?

Attached: 1547783249817.jpg (500x657, 98K)

you don't understand. questioning Dear Leader in any way, shape, or form, is un-American.

The sad thing is that a fucking retarded chimpanzee could probably hold that office better than Trump but the uneducated fuckup morons in this country who think he's doing a good job will reelect is stupid ass.

Attached: 1547783309848.jpg (485x595, 83K)

Um. Not really.

He's clinging to his MAGA idiot faithful crew and the evangelical vote tooth and nail.

The swing voters have had nearly four years to see what a reject he is.

Did Trump university tell you to say he has a bigger base? Or did you just hear that at your weekly inbred GOP circlejerk?

it doesn't matter, his brain has turned to mush and he'll be dead in a couple of years

i am sure his base will continue to worship his corpse though

Yup the best the lefturds have been able to do in these four years of frantic attempts to up their meme game is mimicking our memes
They tried to be creative at first... oh the trainwreck

trump winning is the only thing you faggots can say he accomplished

Attached: lolbama.jpg (614x412, 42K)

He'll bankrupt the US and funnel all the money to his family and cronies by then :(

his greatest accomplishment was making america at least twice as retarded as before

i don't know how he did it

anyone, left or right, who uses memes to make a political point, is borderline retarded.

You turd
If he was in any way powerful he wouldnt bend over to the powers that be all day
He's a bitch
Presidency offices are middle management nowadays, the kikes are in control

YEAH! Now let's go use Twitter as the way to communicate our temper tantrums with the world!

You're about to see the power of memes again in 2020.

but it isn't? Just because you're surrounded by an echo chamber doesn't mean everyone else is

plus boomers are dying by the year.

That's because russia and china are a little bit less slaves of the kikes
Trump is by far the most powerful western president because the West is total slavery to the kikes and Trump acts unruly at times

>if we turn the right's memes against them we stand a fighting chance this time

well i never claimed retardation wasn't a powerful force.

some days i think the internet has made us all collectively dumber, and other days i think it has just made it easier to see how stupid everyone already was.

Someone isn't paying attention.

Democrats have 0 chance at winning in 2020 because their whole platform is anti-American.

It's almost like they are tanking the party on purpose. I don't get it.

Attached: fs4vf91u0qi31.jpg (569x768, 80K)

Yep.

Reagan: take down the communist USSR empire
Trump: win against China
Pretty consistent if you ask me
Next step: the Kikes

ITT idiots with no business discussing politics who think the entire media and former heads of state have their best interests in mind.

OP here, I found the image on Yea Forums and I do believe Sheen was used to make it.

Probably not but you might if you presented an actual argument instead of just calling him Drumpf all the time.

>Reagan: take down the communist USSR empire
correct, good observation.

>Trump: win against China
and you're good with jokes! nice.
>Pretty consistent if you ask me
>Next step: the Kikes
i hope after that he'll go after the boogeyman so you'll have nothing to fear anymore.

Maybe, but you see many politicians don't grow out their facial hair in the first place plus Trumps scalp is fucked, he cannot afford to go bald since he undertook some fucked up 80's era surgery to "fix" his hairline.

That all said I don't feel strongly about him. Presidents, Primeministers, leaders in general, etc are all about cult of personality and Trump plays to it. Might help that i'm not American or care what news media says, good on him for getting where he is whether or not he is a puppet or not.

Actual I lied, I get annoyed that the world must be subjected to hearing Americans whinge about their leaders every time a new one is elected. NEWSFLASH: NO ONE CARES ALL POLITICIANS ARE HATED WEW

Sorry yanks, but nobody gives a fuck about you or your fucked up country, yanks and yanks alone think that America is important or that the rest of the world cares what happens there.
Newsflash: We don't give a fuck.

SEETHING.

This.

I bet you are.

Pretty much spot on chap, but just try to tell an American that and they throw all of their toys out of the pram.

Did you copy me? Newsflash at the end and all? lol. It's right though, they act as if they aren't a sinking ship like the rest of Western civilisation.

kek true

I fear he'd try to take down Iron man.

I think the term newsflash was around before you used it a few minutes ago and I didn't read your post until you drew my attention to it.
As it stands I agree completely with your post.

You don't win any internets for trying to point out something so arrogant.

Obama built his Presidency in a Kenyan cave, with nothing but scraps!

You wouldn't even have a country if it wasn't for America though. You would all be speaking German right now.

You're welcome.

Newsflash: Totally agree.

Nope.

Didn't mean anything by it. Just found it funny the timing of it all combined with how we both ended out posts with it.
lol

Yep. Open a history book for once in your life.

He got elected, and probably will again.
He had been the left's obsession since he announced his candidacy in 2016.
what more does he need?

The amount of anti American threads on Yea Forums contradicts your little statement.

Attached: know yrplace.jpg (404x374, 108K)

Lol orange man good brianworms got you ignoring reality. The only reason he won is because HRC was election poison.

We declared war on them over two years before you guys finally turned up, we stopped them from mounting an invasion without your assistance and it's all moot anyway, if America had stayed out of the war in Europe completely then Russia would have still kicked Germany's cock off.
You should thank us for sending more troops to the Pacific theatre than you yanks did, maybe you'd all be speaking Japanese now... no, but do you see how retarded that sounds?

You are the one who needs to read a history book, I doubt there is one in existence that holds with that outcome for America remaining out of the war in Europe.
You wouldn't know that of course because you still haven't read one.

Kek!

Double kek!

Trump is king of Israel he ain't doing shit to Israel lol

the orange man is actually bad thanks for reminding me, pepe. I hadn't thought about him in a while. :)

>You would all be speaking German right now.
>implying that's a bad thing
That'd never of happened even if the Allies lost. But of course you're a mutt that was brainwashed from birth and are unable to think for yourself.

If anything, Germans would be speaking Russian if the US hadn't entered the war.

Hmmm I agree to a certain extent. But that implies the events of that area played out differently. Alternate histories is all what ifs.

America is objectively the greatest country on earth. It's just a fact.

Good than mind you’re own business and brexit fuck face

Lol no. Though Greatest Puppet of Israel yes.

Yeah it's all retarded puffery from Americans who never did anything in their lives

>that area
I meant era
What is?

Every country is a 3rd world shit hole compared to America.

Will the rest of the world ever catch up?

Attached: owifjsk.jpg (760x526, 48K)

Americans speaking German had they not entered the war is a fantasy proposed by retards.

if you had ever opened a book you would have known that's simply not true

USA is decidedly average in everything

well except incarceration rates, if you only care about the prison population then FUCK YEAH AMERICA NUMBER ONE

Oh yeah most certainly. When they say that they're imagining some sort of alternate history that would've never played out in reality. Deutschland would never be able to conquer the globe lol that's beyond delusional if they believe it.

That all said and done it's ironic how things turned out. Nazi Germany vs Communist Russia, The allies destroy Germany for a second time and then stop being allied with Russia, KGB demoralises the West and completely fries the public mind of America from the 50's to the present day.

is there anyone more cucked than trump?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 27K)

At least someone actually backed up their claims with specifics.

Of course those specifics include mocking someone who pretended to have native american ancestry and used that false claim to get preferential treatment at Harvard, so apparently making fun of racists is now racist.

she never claimed native american ancestry to get into harvard, and she took a dna test and has native american ancestry anyway... how retarded are you incels?

2020 is going to be difficult for the dwindling far left Democrats. If you think their epic mental meltdown over losing 2016 was bad, Trump's 2020 victory is going to be scores of mass suicides among the last handful of bitter clinger far left Democrats.

she always claimed native american ancestry & used it to get into harvard, and she took a dna test and had zero native american ancestry anyway... how retarded are incels that deny this?

why are you proud of voting for a guy that has trouble spelling?

kek, very true. warren lied and even had to apologize to the injuns she lied about being a member of.
apnews.com/fc83ec71fab84dbd8180c9aae0a1689c

Nice moving the goalposts, nobody claimed she used it to get into harvard, just that she used it to get preferential treatment, as in the law school directory.

And pic related.

She's racist as fuck.

Attached: 1540070499401.jpg (960x960, 89K)

npr.org/2018/10/15/657468655/warren-releases-dna-results-challenges-trump-over-native-american-ancestry
how are trump supporting incels always wrong?

how did she get preferential treatment you drooling retard?

Nope.

Exactly. Warren's apologized like every campaign stop now for lying about being a Cherokee. How are Democrat supporting obese incel always wrong? Props to Warren for admitting she lied, I guess.
nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-dna.html

Amen to that. Warren's apologies to the Cherokeee nation for lying & using her lie to get into Harvard is why she's trailing in single digits in the Dem primary field.
huffpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-apology_n_5d5ed7e6e4b0dfcbd48a1b01

leave it to a trump supporter to not be able to read a short fucking article lmao

>The former chairman of the American Association of Law Schools, David Bernstein, told the Herald that the group’s directory once served as a tip sheet for administrators. “In the old days before the Internet, you’d pull out the AALS directory and look up people,” he said. “There are schools that, if they were looking for a minority faculty member, would go to that list and might say, ‘I didn’t know Elizabeth Warren was a minority.’”
From the Washington Post, you racist.

sure is russian in here

how does that equal preferential treatment? does not having sex affect your iq?

Even better if he'd shut the fuck up and do nothing all day.

Bingo. Funny that even after she admitted she lied about being American Indian & apologized to the tribe, she's still stuck in single digits behind Biden & Sanders.
nypost.com/2019/08/19/elizabeth-warren-scrubs-website-of-cherokee-ancestry-claims/

Attached: C7437EE8-1329-49F9-BB86-896C44E78FA3.jpg (700x800, 167K)

>when your only scripted source is a conservative tabloid rag
go to bed, ivan

THIS. It's basically destroyed her chances in 2020 after she bent the knee & apologized to Cherokee elders for lying about being an Indian and using that lie to get into Harvard, advance her political career. Explains why shes 41 points behind Trump in favorability.
politico.com/story/2019/08/27/native-american-critics-elizabeth-warren-1475903

It's literally in the quote, you racist moron.

Attached: 7FC601BD-E854-4AA6-9389-5C721D35F9E0.jpg (660x960, 102K)

Fuck I hate burgers

Attached: 9388F883-881B-490C-BA54-A838173EDCD2.jpg (960x799, 181K)

Attached: 5AC73B59-CFB9-4D61-BDAA-5965110F9C1D.jpg (750x718, 96K)

Attached: jealous.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Attached: 98cents.jpg (900x1199, 143K)

True. Her 2020 campaign was finished the moment she took that stupid DNA test. Now she's apologized dozens of times for lying & even set up a scholarship for Natives after admitting she used her fake ancestry to open doors in her school & political careers. Her being 20 points behind Bernie & 37 points behind Biden isn't slatimes.com/politics/story/2019-08-19/elizabeth-warren-native-american-dna-apologyurprising.

are you illiterate or just russian?

Like Obidiah Stane? Sure, why not. Both world class nutters

because he gets to share something in common with the POTUS.

Attached: B1279602-D5DC-424E-A988-CA527A080C51.jpg (1892x1712, 471K)

>a person in a glass house
You couldn't manage to read, what, 3 or 4 sentences? You make the shitposters on Yea Forums look smart.

>socialism works
>research
kek

Attached: socialism.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

Don’t worry you faggots Bernie will fix everything!

Attached: DE04F52C-0140-4699-B1A8-9480B4B05C67.jpg (500x1686, 183K)

>Denmark, Norway, Sweden
Oh shit, socialism does work

lipstick on a pig....

none of those sentences claim what you're saying they do. So i ask again, illiterate or russian?

I am getting hard as fuck over buddy reruns. Wtf is wrong with me??

didn’t stop trump from fucking it

Attached: 9667D4E0-084E-4B3D-A8F2-3313375C4944.jpg (480x456, 33K)

>Her 2020 campaign was finished the moment
Whoever the Dem candidate is and their past will not matter.
People elected Trump.
He's done every from insulting people's grandmothers to ripping off investors to propping up cocaine traffickers.
US politics doesn't have a purity test anymore, it's now bitter, stupid fight over which party you want to have in power

Attached: 1567820643719.jpg (550x522, 52K)

do we keep america great by trump not fulfilling a single campaign promise again?

fucking lost

Attached: EF2B962C-810F-4ADF-B8E7-0B14013BA4E2.jpg (784x960, 114K)

>joke

Funny, none of those countries seized the means of production, which is literally the core definition of socialism. They're capitalist democracies with slightly larger welfare states. Are you going to now claim that the US succeeded because it's a socialist state?

trumps literally lowered the bar so much that just having someone who can spell simple words is an improvement.

He’s too busy protecting Alabama from th hurricanes or some shit

my comment was much more about Reagan, and to a much lesser extent, W.

he is taken seriously by normal people ... liberals are just deranged and will be for next 6 years

Attached: 2027-fox-ews-channel-just-trump-boots-on-ground-in-1629190.png (500x382, 107K)

because he gets to share something in common with the POTUS.

That's literally all those sentences mean. Nice try, Pocahontas troll.

don't you retards claim everyday that america is becoming socialist due to welfare?

It doesn't work because it's socialism, it works because they try to compromise and balance between social and economic interests instead of having a completely retarded two party winner-takes-all political system where the pendulum swings back and forth while nothing really gets done.

Attached: f57.jpg (680x522, 94K)

just go to bed, ivan, no ones buying it

The people own the essential services
Holy shit the means of production has been seized!
Just cos it was by peaceful consensus doesn’t make it any less valid.
Fucken burgers always need blood to legitimise their shit.

Ivan ??? My name is Carlos and I am from Arizona. 0.001% native american

Still socialism fren.
Thanks I’ll take the win.

>The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right.
1984 was not supposed to be an instruction manual

trips do not lie

You'll never get an American to listen to you when you reply politely like that.

You've got to criticise them more and use small words, because everything is "us vs them" to Americans, and you'll scare them off if you use words they don't understand, that's why they can't elect intelligent leaders.

Attached: 29134484_1850945891622837_901126279_n.jpg (316x466, 22K)

Kek rekt

>believes a map thats been altered with sharpie

Funny, no definition of socialism mentions "essential services". It's almost like you'[re frantically trying to win an argument for once by changing what all the words mean.

Attached: 37E8630E-47E3-41EC-B165-B6412A1DC321.png (605x502, 184K)

I'm as big a fan of Trump as I am of your racist Injun Goddess, tard boi

Fuck me you are retarded.
Essential services are the means of production.
Without them you cannot......PRODUCE
Are you literally retarded, 12 years old or just being obsequious for the fun of it?

>just because I voted for trump and defend his retardation in every thread doesn't mean I'm a fan
lmao you shills are so obvious

>Essential services are the means of production.
No. It's both a highly broad yet specific thing in socialism.

Means of production means capital goods. Recommend attached.

Attached: opposite of communism.jpg (640x781, 57K)

nope.

Attached: 1567911035924.jpg (750x908, 100K)

It also includes ‘essential services’ like power plants, water plants etc.

Didn't vote for him, don't defend him. I pointed out Elizabeth Warren was racist, you made it about Trump.
>rent free in your head.

Attached: 0EEA7392-176C-48F5-BC94-C59DDFD08931.jpg (599x405, 68K)

Attached: 1564325268124.gif (895x418, 161K)

>also
Yes, that's the point. Congratulations, you just contradicted your own claim.

Isn’t Obama half white, they’re will never be a fully black president...

Attached: A8E03185-7BAD-452A-9FC4-3436924D4774.png (500x380, 67K)

okay, ivan, whatever you say

He would be thought less an idiot if he looked more like the picture on the right for sure. That is right up until he spoke and removed any question as to his total lack of basic competency.

Read WEB DuBois' Black Reconstruction in the South, there is no such thing as a "fully black" person in America.

Nice strawman,
I said Denmark etc. owned their essential services which was their way of controlling the means of production.
No contradiction.
You just proved yourself wrong,
Thankyou, I’ll take the win.

Trips!

Warning: May cause seizures

>Sowell
Seems the pillars of US right wing thought are cemented entirely on decades of socialism fear mongering. Every last one of them, from Sowell to Shapiro, everyone has the same blunt boomer solution to complex societal issues. "Oh if we hadn't only enacted civil rights", "Well, life isn't fair sometimes", ".....muh Free Market".

Attached: 41BE87BE-CC9B-4331-BE64-9EA69C6E1193.jpg (2046x1556, 342K)

Trump would like to personally thank for all the support.

Attached: 1523004624281.jpg (489x541, 47K)

Attached: A2457147-C359-4232-BD54-3C0F4DA70DF3.jpg (640x917, 168K)

hed be taken more seriously if he didnt act like a moron

I’m jerking off to druscilla right now

by his actions he's one of the greatest presidents we've seen.

Attached: 1280.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>I’ll take the win.
kek, words nobody except a loser ever uses.

You just admitted they only control some of the means of production. That's not socialism, user.

Fuckng lmao
Fuck he’s a retard
What the fuck is history going to say about this era?

Attached: 7EB20F6A-5786-43CD-A247-2882B73DF538.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Then don’t call him black if he isn’t actually black.

He'd look better, but still be who he is... so, no.

Ask me how i know you're a boomer faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-090849_Chrome.jpg (1008x1059, 366K)

Name 3 things that qualify him for that.
>muh Supreme Court picks
3 unequivocally beneficial accomplishments for the USA.
Bonus: Be specific with what he did and how what he did produced it.

Funny, all the key civil rights laws were passed primarily thanks to Republicans, the "right" you're demonizing. They're not just the party of Lincoln, they're the party that led the movement in the 1960s, look at the voting record on the Civil Rights Act for instance (protip: Rs supported it a lot more than Ds).. Not to mention, you're just lying. Point to one place where Thomas Sowell (a black man, as you know) said civil rights should be repealed.

Because you're a fanatic who thinks internet telepathy really, really works?
>it doesn't

Attached: The_True_Believer,_first_edition.jpg (264x376, 25K)

He is black. That's what black means.

You say it’s not socialism, I say it is.
Sweden itself calls its society a democratic SOCIALISM.
Guess it’s two to one.
>inb4 huuurrrr durrr b-but the d-democratic b-but
Still socialism, just means they have a democratic process which is best socialism.

Attached: 1566045790119.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Attached: my good man.jpg (500x528, 26K)

Wht the fuck happened to them?

Fuck I hate Xander

>Sweden itself calls its society a democratic SOCIALISM.
And North Korea calls itself a Democratic People's Republic. Political terms have a tendency to be used as propaganda, and rarely reflect the truth. Have you not noticed this before, user?

Attached: 1522828191288.jpg (512x434, 61K)

>republicans are the real cucks guys
fuck off you nigger loving shill. The right wing has always been against niggers.

>what is Southern Strategy
>Political parties remain the same for decades

Yeah thanks for the CRA, but Republicans act like that was Year 0 for the end of racism. Nowadays it's the same variation of "why are these blacks complaining again"?.
>where Thomas Sowell (a black man, as you know) said civil rights
>People can't be racist against they're own race
>People are only overtly and consciously racist
Didn't claim he said that, though he throws the old line of how black marriage and household ownership rates were better pre-1965, as if everyone can be condensed with a statistics.

They seem to have gotten a little more xenophobic lately, but haven't really changed all that much. It's just the other side has gotten really skilled at shouting racist.

So you are accusing Sweden of lying?
Nice argument.

Attached: triggered.jpg (650x366, 60K)

No, that's Democrats.

It seems like the republicans reaaaally hate the niggers they freed now. Is it just sour grapes cos the nigs never said thankyou or some shit?
Not a burger so I have no clue about burger politics.

I'm saying democratic socialism isn't a type of socialism. It's mostly capitalism, with a few things borrowed from fascism. Which you're probably going to explode on hearing, because that word has become such a political hot potato these days even though I'm using it in a neutral, technical sense.

Attached: 1564326672338.jpg (661x800, 121K)

Strawman.

Might as well call the Nazis socialists (they were not).
It's a sub category.
Is the US a plutocracy? There's some elements of it, but it's fundamentally not how we structure government and law.

Vote for whoever you want and live with the results. That's what democracy is all about.

You see racism all the time, don't you? Must be terrifying.

Attached: Movie_i_see_dead_people-769472.jpg (688x354, 32K)

Deflecting.

No, it’s a form of socialism that has democratic government.
I think you are a bit confused. That high school should be teaching you better,

Source?

Ad hominem

Break your leg, then tell me how lucky you are living in America.

The Nazis were directly inspired by socialism, that part of their name wasn't an accident. Though they were more about coercive control than direct control.

Random words.

Attached: 1566217507180.gif (460x426, 655K)

Pssst you dumb cunts, maybe it’s both.
Fuck I hate you retard burger armchair pol fuckwits.
No country is true socialism.
No country is true capitalism.
They’re theoretical ideals.

No, it's not. They have a free market, and private companies. That's capitalism.

lrn 2 history
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/

the south has always been retarded and the coasts have always been liberal and progressive. The name of the party isn't important, the people who vote for them are. When the democratic party became progressive the shitty slave owner democrats became republican.

Attached: EFA155F2-C7ED-411C-8EBD-92855ACA45B9.png (1358x317, 148K)

Ownership of private property is regulated by the government,
Socialism.

The free market is actually regulated by the government
Socialism.

Capitalism and socialism aren't two poles, between which all real countries exist, user. They're fundamentally different ways of structuring an economy. Also, you're confusing welfare states with socialism. They're not the same thing.

/thread

That's not socialism, that's capitalism. Regulation is an inherent part of the idea, the "level playing field".

>welfare state
Jumping straight to the talking points

Socialism and regulation are synonyms, user.

>no clue about burger politics
Dems: Half naive idealistic dipshits, half corporate shells. Few to zero ideas, let Republicans walk all over them.

Republicans: 5% Jesus freaks, 95% corporate shells. Think the best year of the US was 1955, yet insistent on writing law that should only exist in 1855.

First is impotent with power, latter abuses the fuck out of it. Both will fight for wealth inequality, both want the rest of us to know the system cannot be defeats, and at least 40% of the fucks should be retired with age limits imposed.

It’s a part of socialism also

>are not
oops

That's the term, Learn basic economics.

Attached: 1563921292524.jpg (761x545, 143K)

Kek thanks fren, I just learnt more about murica politics from that paragraph then from watching the news for the last two years!

Congratulations, you've redefined socialism to mean literally nothing.

You learn basic intelligence
I know muh nomics

No. Capitalism is putting warning labels on medicine. Socialism is price controlling so a bottle of vitamins costs the same as a cancer pills.

Too bad he can’t grow a beard.

Clearly.

Regulation.

Fuck buffy is all wet.

HhahsHahHh CHEETO MAN OOMPA LOOMPA ORANGE!!!!!! WIFE ACCENT! heh-cheeto-hehheh..... i fucking crack myself up :)

Angel is such a pussy.

>there are retards in this thread who think voting for Jew A over Jew B will do anything positive for this shithole

I mean, you can use the most superficial definition...
Do currency and wages work the same in Capitalism vs Socialism?

Attached: 1fr2uv.jpg (500x500, 69K)

First you get theeeee money
Then you get theeeee power
Then you get theeeee wiiimin.

Attached: 9D9E2145-9486-4650-AA4F-D5489BBA2116.jpg (451x863, 112K)

Fuck I blew my load just as buffy finished and came to the start of a Frasier rerun.

So the picture is false? Lol.

Attached: 1566767484159.jpg (320x350, 22K)