Unprotected sex with wife for 6 months sometimes multiple times a day and she's still not getting our 3rd kid

Unprotected sex with wife for 6 months sometimes multiple times a day and she's still not getting our 3rd kid

Our first one took about a year to conceive and the second pretty much straight after. The third is proving impossible

I am using zinc, magnesium, vitamin d, etc. None of it helps. Is the problem with her cuz she's 36 now? I see women in their 40s giving healthy births

They won't give me a sperm test or her fertility tests because we already have 2 children they say "unlikely to be a fertility issue"

Attached: index.jpg (185x272, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=piphVwLXst0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if trained professionals say it's unlikely it's a fertility issue than its most likely not.

to help you we need to see some nude pictures of your wife

I most likely know the issue, but have to see her tits to tell for sure.

It's a sign to stop it.

Well she is 36. That stuff is different for everybody. Some women are done by 33.

pretty sure you studied medicine together

Bingo xD

>Trying for kids

Come on fam, just have sex and if it happens, it happens. Stressing about it makes her body less likely to conceive.

She's on the pill, and not telling you she doesn't want more kids. Or she had her tubes tied without telling you.

you drain your sperm count if you do it that often. try doing it once a week or even wait two weeks.

Perhaps you're not the father of kids 1 & 2

Do either of you drink or smoke?

She keeps saying herself "it's probably becuz i'm an old lady" yet i see women in their mid 40s having kids.

She's never been on any birth control

I do it that often cuz when i googled it normies said "you could miss the fertile window if u don't have enough sex"

Attached: 09756D27-F8A4-4EB8-97A8-5DF7B35FA2DE.gif (220x172, 89K)

She drinks and smokes. I don't

m.youtube.com/watch?v=piphVwLXst0

Not the same for everyone. Go to a fertility clinic

That will speed up the clock too

I ask because my fiance drinks like a fish and smokes(and I don't do either) and have had the same issues. You can buy a sperm test kit on amazon that shows you the test result instantly

Question the accuracy of "medical" tests available on Amazon. Seek professional help

The trick my parents used was to have sex with my older sister (3 at the time). She became my dads little blow job machine. They got pregnant with me within a month.

Didn't know you could get them yourself, and yeah she has always drunk a lot and smoked but it didn't seem to hinder the first 2 pregnancies but then again she was younger then obvs

Are You sure you fuck the right hole?

Yep exactly. Mine has had a kid years ago, way younger and less drunk. I believe that is a huge hinderance as I have used the amazon "spermcheck" fertility test and checked out fine.

There is no issue as these are tested and pretty valid.. worst case you get a false positive or something.. Not that hard to test several times to get further verification...Especially if the docs are saying they wont give a sperm test then obviously that isn't an option

Don't have a third kid, idiot...

Are you timing it with ovulation? Do it every second day. Day before ovulation and day after it then 2 days etc. Try to get her to orgasm after you have.

Yeah fill her up, then make her orgasm

Try to have better sex, and get her to stop smoking. Smoking is bad for blood flow for both men and women. So if she's smoking that could be inhibiting her ability to ovulate properly, especially considering theres a lot of science that points to semen being a trigger for ovulation. Her body has to be able to want to have your baby, so bad sex and chemicals can get on the way of that.

Drinking a lot slows everything down, anything that makes you unhealthy especially older in age.. is like 10 fold worse.

Women in their 40's are taking fertility medication