I relapsed from alcohol tonight

i relapsed from alcohol tonight

Attached: _o0pjdjOPe41uxnil9o1_500.png (500x272, 178K)

fucking pussy

Fucking failure, what's the whole point of staying away from it if you're going to drink again. Keep drinking you drunk.

Imagine being addicted to a liquid

Attached: 38e162b.jpg (1280x1054, 132K)

Seriously man. All that time you spent sober you just threw out the fucking window like a 6$ hooker. Is your life worth 6$? Quit drinking faggot.

Hope it was fucking worth it idiot.

It happens. If you plan on being sober, don't dwell on it. Just get back on the sober wagon and try not to fall off again. Dwelling on it will only make relapsing again harder to avoid.

I prolapsed my dick hole tonight.

Buttchug a half gallon of 100 proof

Worst thing you can do is beat yourself up about it. It's sabotage to make you drink more. Go back off and go to sleep or watch something funny on TV. Good luck. Just keep trying. And remember, any break from it at all is good news!

You're weak minded, but I'm sure you know that.

Sorry. I meant go Jack off and relax.

So what have you done with your life faggot

anybody that needs to buzz or get high in order to get through life or "improve quality of life" are small brained weaklings. Just sad.

Just kidding. I didn't. Lol

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

i had several beers for the first time in a year, didn't really care for it

Just wait until something happens to you. You inexperienced virgin.

We know. We laughed too.

wasn't even enough to get drunk. i'll buy a half gallon of cheap gin tomorrow.

Fucking pussy, either start drinking or start sucking

Drink one for me, I ran out of beer

Why not drink occasionally like a normal person?

Not OP. Fuck I hope you die from some shitty painful addiction for this mindset

Been hooked on the bottle on and off almost a decade. Been drunk nonstop for 5 years now. Every day is a struggle and it makes every other issue in your life 10x worse. I'd like to see your incel neckbeard bitch ass try and just kick an addiction because your mind so stronk.

A few years ago I wouldnt have wished crippling addiction on anyone. But now I wish it on everyone who talks like it's the easiest to stop doing.

"Just quit, its that easy." If youve ever said this to any addict of any substance, I hope you watch your kids drink, tweak or dope themselves to death.

Hang in there OP. Pour out what you have left and go to bed. Theres millions struggling right along side you, you arent alone. All you can do is try again

>I literally cant stop drinking

Except you can just not drink?
Wut?

idk man drinkings not too bad

I remember this pic or even you

>what is physical addiction
>what are withdrawals
Unless you have thousands laying around to spare rehab isnt an option, and cold turkey can be deadly. Which means you have to taper off. Which means you have to keep drinking. Which means the temptation is still there. Which means its easy to keep going once you start.

Since you dont know what the fuck you're talking about at all why dont you go hop in a trap thread?

I don't know why, but this post made me laugh my ass off.

Imagine being the tiny percent of the population who is so weak they can't drink normal amounts and getting mad about it

Enjoy your painful, shitty death

That's Emma Roberts bro

>20% or more
>tiny
Imagine being such a faggot that the only thing making you feel better is kicking people when they're down.

Enjoy your lonely, meaningless life

Boo fuckin hoo. Everybody relapses. Get used to it and learn your limitations so you don't get pancreatitis and liver failure. And if you are about to die just find someone you absolutely hate and take them with you. Yay vodka woot woot

To be fair if I was in the bottom 20% in anything I would want to kms

>Lonely, meaningless life

Coming from the guy who gets drunk every living moment, kek

Been there done that brother. Find a cat and lick it's asshole clean until you throw up and fall asleep. You win and you won't want to drink for quite some time. Plus you make a kitty happy with purrrrrrs

I love you for this. Took the words right out of my mouth.

To OP: You liquid dependant lil fuck

My life already had meaning, I raised my kids sober and they are both successful. I'm on the tail end bitch

Says the loser hiding behind his daddy's PC on Yea Forums who gets high from posting retarded messages on a public forum. Nobody will ever take you seriously little boy. Please die.

Fucking leave

Attached: A0C3FB71-82F2-43A3-9587-6795F85D5205.gif (640x469, 171K)

I'm with ya bro. I've been to the hospital 5 times this year for pancreatitis and I still can't help myself from time to time. I've gotten more responsible about it, but fuck it's not easy to say no sometimes. Takes willpower and dedication, and even then it still fails here and there. I'm dying for a shot or two right now but I think I'm just going to have some ice water and go to bed. Seems like a better option at this point. Hospital bills are way too fuckin expensive

I'm guessing you are depending on someone stroking your ego in response to a little hissy pussy post in this thread? Here you go baby lol here's you're fix