Would you be a doll owner too one day? Why don't you own a doll yet?

Would you be a doll owner too one day? Why don't you own a doll yet?

Attached: 1566265296731.jpg (2976x1984, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-HfETpzhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I’m Rich

I'm fucking poor

I'd love one but they're too expensive for me

The good ones are very expensive, but they do make sex toys for under $500 so those do kind of count.

I see. I suppose getting a gf and such is like renting a sex doll that does stuff and then leaves you after a certain amount of time or opportunity has passed. But getting a gf and getting atrached to something so temporary can be stressful.

Attached: 1567741155591m.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

because i have no room for the doll and i dont want my neighbors to see a coffin sized package

you got any more pics?

Attached: soon.jpg (474x267, 14K)

How much did that cost?
And because it's socially unacceptable

You'd be surprised how bug packages get if you mail order car parts or worse, a new water heater. Just kidding, It comes shipped in a box thats labeled like "wooden door" or something similar.

I have a few.

Attached: 1566263546864.jpg (2976x1984, 707K)

its not. mine was labeled sex doll in chinese characters. any auto translate app would tell you

It can cost between $800 on the low tier, $1000-2000 for mid tier, and $2000-3000 for high tier customized.
And its true its a taboo. But unlike vegans, noone will know unless you tell them.

Attached: 1567741370981m.jpg (683x1024, 51K)

There's a app that translate things if you take a photo of it or something? That would be ultra useful, or rich. I could have used that when I was in Japan. What app is it called?

What's the most realistic looking brand out there?

there are many such apps. google translate does it, microsofts translator does it. and many more.

some work in realtime, others make a picture

If I could buy a private island to keep them on with top security to keep my dirty secret safe and hopefully not be caught out like epstein when I rent them to my gross friends

I meant like if you're outside walking around and take a pic of a sign, it will translate it in the spot. Not like copy pasting it on a website.

Thats hard to say. Most that tey to look realistic tend to fall i to the uncanny valley and are horrific wax sculptures that make you feel a little disturbing. But I would say Real Doll in the US.

yes you fucking mongrel. just make a pic in that app or use the live-video translate in place functions

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-HfETpzhc

because im scared ok

i picked out the body type i want
>petite
>but toned
>not gigantic tits
>but not small tits
>face is very elven, is smug elven
>skin tone to be bronzed because a wood elf should be that shade of dark because
>always outside
thats pretty much it

i just dont want to fall in love or lust
meaning
buying more dolls after this. this doll is 5ft even or so and the next course of action is to aim for a 5.5 or 6ft doll that is neon fucking white and i am RPing as a human sullying bloodlines all over the place

and i figure that if i ever cum on ears that i would dispurse a 20+ year fetish i have and go to nothing to work forward to.

ok?

Attached: bronzed wood elf.jpg (708x1280, 170K)

If you could afford a private island, why not just get a real human sex slave? Rich middle East sultans buy them all the time.

Attached: 1566263567777.jpg (2976x1984, 775K)

Attached: 1565867321557.jpg (2976x1984, 906K)

how much did it cost you to get a doll like that ?

anyone know how to get sythetic cat pee smell out of PTE? i took a catgirl thing too far

$2800 includes shipping.

Attached: 1566264983013.jpg (1984x2976, 811K)

>Would you be a doll owner too one day? Why don't you own a doll yet?
I want to but my lady friend who constantly rejects me who showed me her body naked a lot got turned off by my last offer. I invited her over and told her I had a plan that would make us both happy. I would stop making passes at her and I would also gain. I sat her next to me as I opened up my links to a doll site and shown her my super expensive camera and measuring tape. I was going to make a doll clone of her. She suddenly got offended that I would go that far. She more than once allowed me to jerk it while she was naked at my home. She knows I want to fuck her but she drew the line at no real sexual contact. WTF? So, I am compiling what I can read from social media and my memories of her naked. I'm fucking her doll clone ASAP. Her teasing has me fighting back the need to rape her, something I'd rather die than do.

damn, you know you could bye a car or a motorcycle for that right?

Cheaper to date girl that looks like a doll. One that works, cooks and goes ontop. And I can't take a doll to the pub with me...

Attached: DSC_9902_20190908193806927.jpg (1954x4078, 1.87M)

they dont look enough like elfs

The prospect looks better every day I get no matches on tinder

My sex doll wears a ring and does all the cooking/housework, very expensive.

>Would you be a doll owner too one day? Why don't you own a doll yet?
I want to but my lady friend who constantly rejects me who showed me her body naked a lot got turned off by my last offer. I invited her over and told her I had a plan that would make us both happy. I would stop making passes at her and I would also gain. I sat her next to me as I opened up my links to a doll site and shown her my super expensive camera and measuring tape. I was going to make a doll clone of her. She suddenly got offended that I would go that far. She more than once allowed me to jerk it while she was naked at my home. She knows I want to fuck her but she drew the line at no real sexual contact. WTF? So, I am compiling what I can read from social media and my memories of her naked. I'm fucking her doll clone ASAP. Her teasing has me fighting back the need to rape her, something I'd rather die than do.

i can at least somewhat understand buying an doll at least, one you get to fuck something and not use your hand like an asshole two you get to dress it up and not be bitched at because you bought the wrong brand of shoes and three using it to spoon? at least it would be more realistic than a body pillow

i know where you are going and if you think cooking and cleaning are hard you are a sad sack of shit no matter your gender
if female
>that is your literal peak of being human
if male
>you are unable to do basic groundwork for being an adult
i mean cmon, even women can do it

so pick a side

You fucked up. She watched you jerk off in front of her like aome dominatrix. She was going to be into you but you messed it all up with your creep factor. You don't need measurements to make a clone of her, if you had access to her and you could have made a plaster model of her face.

I yearn for the day they are androids with personalities you can program and can do things for you like cook, clean, cuddle and more. I would get a cute elf loli one.

Same. It would be hilarious to watch women literally fall into the useless category of society. They go from the top to bottom of society instantly.
They would lobby really hard to make AI dolls illegal to because the end result would be to genocide females as they are useless and just use up resources.

Fuck off, incel

And how much would ad valorem tax and gas and maintanence over the lifetime cost? Lets say you had a used car for up to 10 years, how much would it cost all added up with a used car or motorcycle?

Technically you only renting until she finds someone better. You still have to buy food and basic things for her. Including drinks. She lives for free while draining your bank avmccount little by little. Sure renting is cheaper than owning. But in the long run, it cost more to rent.

well yeah i whould like one too but you can spend that money on something that will be more fun

like skydiving
saving up a bit more to buy a motorcycle(ps i like motorcycle)
getting a new pc
buying new games
getting a gun

if i had 2k i whould do one of the above

too much work to clean

Attached: your wrong.png (500x396, 115K)

they do make elf models.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712_234623.jpg (898x1405, 317K)

I know you've answered before in previous threads but just double-checking that my memory serves me correctly: this is the DS Doll 145 Evo Chun, but with a Sakura head right?

what kind of gun would you get? and i'd love a motorcycle but i live in Miami, where motorist feel it's their civil duty to kill anyone on a motorcycle so go live that live for the both of us

There are better ways to meet for a hookup than tinder. Like a bar. Stop being so lazy.

Except he is not.

Thats a little extreme. Take it down a notch. We would genocide hobos first before tax paying women. Think things through.

a korth super sport

sorry to hear,people drive like idiots

forgot pic

Attached: korth.png (1050x600, 223K)

Why would you want to replace this?

Attached: 1567623852997.jpg (612x612, 60K)

I don't, I merely wish to supplement it.

I'm poor. Any richfags want to donate money so I can buy a doll? I love dolls, I'm at the point where I just masturbate to other peoples dolls

i'll show you one of the ones i picked up, for anyone that can spot this right away it's a mateba autorevolver, this particular one comes in 3 calibers .357/.44/.454 casull 5 barrels per caliber. and a leather holster made by mateba. it's the only autorevolver in the united states that is factory engraved

Attached: autorevolver uno.jpg (1280x960, 354K)

Literally the basic google translate app does that user

that's scary as fuck look at the eyes man

looks nice how much was it

But a cheap tiny one

reminds me of ocelot's revolver
from mgs

you want how much i paid? how much it's worth? or how much i'd sell it for?

I'm in jolly old england where that would get me arrested for pedophilia

Attached: d4532307bde9de24dc5d7d3a6a41a147.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

all of the above

bought it for 8k, the whole set is probably valued at 40k right now. I would sell it for 90k. it was between me and the biggest collector of mateba items in the world. it was sold me under the promise that i'd treasure it. if for some reason i sold it, it would be the collector since he would also treasure it.

That sucks. Should have got ine before the ban. A lot of UK doll owners knew the ban was coming and bought as many as they could. Even this weird looking black English guy bought a few of them.
Maybe you can get lucky and buy one of the bigger cheap ones that look older.

I would if I wasn't worried about someone finding out I had one. Bugs me that people probably wouldn't think twice about someone owning a dildonor flashlight but make it a whole doll and then they're a weirdo.

your pretty good ;)

wait they banned sex doll's in england?

That shit is all about their own personal hang ups. People see done and assume the owner has other weird proclivities.

it depends on the size and breast size.

don't say that yet, I actually plan on shooting it quite often, and i've even got someone to help me build a combat holster set so i can incorporate it into a loadout. and before you ask, the collector knows, the guy who sold it to me knows. the collector is not ok with it but he understands why i'm in love with it so much.

Personally I'd prefer a small breasted one that could arguably pass for an adult, do you think I could get away with that or is it going to be like australia where they think small breasts = child?
Just the lolis

#
Just the lolis

But they're the best kind

let me guess by having sex your ruining the doll's childhood ?

I will buy one if I brake up with my gf but currently not needed

It lets them pretend they are doing something while letting the actual pedophiles run free. They get to say "we arrest this many dangerous pedos" without mentioning that they only had dolls or loli hentai

Attached: 1567349863691.jpg (1365x2048, 242K)

>shipping
Does she arrive in a coffin or something?