I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

Attached: 9-8-2015-7-43-39-PM.jpg (650x464, 41K)

plan the ultimate heist.

if it doesn't work out then KYS.

If you win, then you win.

Well there’s the 2 obvious options, kill yourself or seek help, the majority of people on here are gonna say kys though

Don't listen to this faggot.

Just kys. Saves time and effort.

swap something up, you don't got anything to lose. maybe it gets better

sleep

travel

OP, can you explain to us why you do not enjoy living?

Too much cocaine does that to you. Maybe all drugs in excess do

I don't like myself, how I look, my height.
I don't like how my life has turned out
I have no hope, no future. There's no way to make my life better

user, many people have felt the way you are feeling now. Whatever you are going through, there are still so many amazing things in life to explore and realize.

And you still do have hope and a future. Seek out new experiences and improve on any other skill sets that you have.

Try to become a better version of you than who you were last week. Don’t compare yourself with any ideal version of a human being. Compare who you are this week to who you were last week.

Eventually, all of these little improvements will add up and you’ll look at who you are and be confident.

I challenge you to take one step forward every week.

thx bro

Maybe try shitposting on less anonymous sites and equivalent upboat everything

Don't kill yourself, seriously. You've got to find things you enjoy and pursue your own goals and ambitions. Surely at one point you felt pleasure? As a biological being I implore you to pursue that and exclude other stressors that aren't necessary. If you believe this feeling is caused by a disorder then seek out help. I can't tell you how to live your life but I, as another human, want you to do whatever makes you feel good without harming others. Godspeed user, live good die great.

Suck more cock

Your life is yours. All of your experiences are worth something, and where you go from here is entirely in your hands - you don't need anything else but your mindset. Pursue happiness and become a building block for future generations.

>I don't enjoy living
That's probably more common than you think. Life sort of sucks sometimes. It's about enjoying the moment and making those moments to enjoy. You need to do something that gives you a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Attached: 1498705446715.png (1070x804, 822K)

If you going to kill yourself though do something interesting or beneficial to us cucks who will still have to live here- maybe like bomb the white house or try and pee on hillary clinton idk anything funny.

Then kill yourself in the prisoner cell.

Attached: 1567862797945.jpg (500x684, 32K)

Get angry. It will give you energy and motivation to change things, and you won't give a fuck if you fail.

And then you'll look around one day and say "Hey, I don't really have anything to be angry about anymore cuz I got pissed off and changed everything I was angry abouit" and you'll be happy.

Anger = happiness.

Suicide.
You will die one day. So if life is mostly suffering, why endure this to still die eventually?

There is not one good reason to live.

Yeah, that is bullshit.

repetitive chan

Attached: 1560343126177.jpg (600x1002, 40K)

>implying those are the only two options.

start robbing banks, shooting heroin, and killing anyone you dislike.

sounds like you are expecting too much user.
that kind of projecting will only end in disappointment.
shit happens and you are what you are man.
nothing really matters, just try to make the most of the time you have.

Attached: CROM!!.jpg (950x1173, 248K)

Find something you can afford that's been a dream to you and follow it.
The way of life sometimes is just to struggle for your goals. Your own house? super car? just follow your dreams.
I've been thru it.

Attached: wefwe.png (562x448, 637K)

Do drugs, mdma especially.

Enjoy it
It's a choice

Happiness = expectations minus reality
See where your problem is?
Expectations
Learn to enjoy and love what is
Expectations are not real, they're attachment fantasies