Be me

>be me
>femanon
>have crush on boy in 7th grade
>become friends with him
>crush was obvious but he never said anything because he didn't like me back but still liked me as a friend
>continue only having eyes for him but he goes to high school so we don't see much of each other anymore
>freshman year for me, sophomore year for him
>he snapchats me and we start talking again, he flirts with me for a week or two and then becomes distant and doesn't talk to me anymore
>heartbroken but i give up and just stay lonely and focus on other things
>fast forward to last tuesday, the 3rd
>invited to go to mall with best friend, her bf (crush's friend), and crush
>he texts bf saying he wants to be alone with me, now we're walking around the mall and eventually go sit down outside
>we joke around like old times
>he kisses me, it's my first kiss
>he brings me to the car and we make out, he feels me up, i end up giving him a blowjob that he had to show me how to do
>he says i'm beautiful and that his heart is beating so fast
>on the way home he laid his head in my lap and i played with his hair, when i said goodbye he kissed the top of my head and said "bye (user)" in a sweet voice
>i tell best friend
>she tells me he regularly leads on and manipulates girls for sex and then blocks their numbers and social medias
>she tells me he has a fucking girlfriend
>everything felt so genuine and i could've sworn it was on both ends
>did i just get played by the only guy i've ever loved

Attached: E9D9DAEB-890A-4206-A46B-ADF81FB11021.jpg (750x743, 411K)

i feel so empty, used, and stupid
i thought maybe he'd love me after all these years, even if things were moving too fast

Um, you're how old?

underage b&

tits or gtfo

18, a legal adult but a senior in high school

Look up narcissists and the idea of affective responsibility. Not everyone understand how love should work. Exploitative relationships are really common so try not to develop a pattern. Also, reach out to his gf. Sorority and stuff.

I don't understand why'd you share this story on here of all places. You're just gonna get ridiculed, kiddo.
Anyway, all you have so far is her WORD. You haven't yet learned that skill in life, not to take stories others tell you for granted.
So keep in mind what she said, but don't act in accordance to it, just proceed with caution.
Don't be a dumb, stereotypical, hysterical bimbo and let your insecurity fuck up something good before it's even started.
And learn to shut the fuck up about something so personal, you don't have to share everything with your friends, especially if they turn out to be jealous cunts (or just misinformed).

Yes you got played, congratulations youre experiencing your first heartbreak, its part of growing up. Be smarter next time and dont give it out until youre sure youre in a good place togther.

Apparently no one informed you of the rules. Tits or GTFO

No. Fuck this advice. Don't shut up. Share. Trust. You were wronged and trusting someone doesn't mean you are stupid the same way being robbed doesn't put the blame on you. Find compassionate friends and share this kind of stuff.

i'm not sure why i shared it either, i guess i just needed to get it out because no one irl would listen without calling me a whore, and i spend too much time on this hellsite anyway

i've given enough tits to people i can't trust for one week, user, sorry

No one gives a fuck whore, go write this sob story on reddit if you want attention so bad

How old is he?

a year older than i am, 19
he and my friend's boyfriend attend a college a few hours away

tits or gtfo

If you tell him you want to be his fucktoy then he'll keep you.

Just let him fuck you when he wants and make this known

I realize you're trying to do more damage to OP, but there's a liiittle truth to this. You 'should' have a reasonable amount of trust towards the guy, unless you know for a fact that all the things she said were true. If you don't, he didn't do anything wrong, yet, technically.

the thing is, what she said is true.
i did a bit of creepy social media lurking and he does indeed have a gf
my best friend has known him since they were kids and is dating one of his close friends so, as she put it, she "knows everything about him"

>>everything felt so genuine and i could've sworn it was on both ends
exactly. that's the quality of a player.Most girls felt the same way lol.

Okay, so he's a narcissist, or a sociopath, whatever. Clearly he's not the person you thought he was or liked. That person never existed.

Please post a pic of yourself

Show pussy and let me lick it bby

yes Op you got played , congrats. tough you have only yourself and the dude to blame .learn to make better life choices .

you were asking for it