WTF is up with the kids and traps?

WTF is up with the kids and traps?

Are all kids basically gay now or what?

If you are into traps your full blown gay prove me wrong....

Attached: iu3KOPJ1YN.jpg (848x616, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

traps are not gay

its a dude pretending to be a chick? hows that not you being into DUDES?

anyone have the link???

Atrizine

>when 5G hits it'll be a whole lot worse

Traps aren't gay, you're gay.

Im looking into Atrizine now. got anything interesting?

yeah it's a chemical castrator that is still active in parts per billion.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM

it's a combination of the anonymity and a vocal minority over-represented because of the qualities of demographics that would actually post here.

less than 10% are fags, but more fags are here posting than 10%, and they're anonymous so why not. people who aren't fags don't care/skip over it.

true

why should I give a fuck what is or isn't gay?
No one gives a shit, asshole

>he doesn't know that fucking traps has been scientifically proven to be straight
user, I...

>scientifically proven
nice b8

Str8 user here who likes to fuck girls with feminine penises.
Beats me why anyone thinks its gay - men are revolting, and OP's deeply retarded and probably chokes on a million dicks in his every waking dream.

Attached: traprage3.png (595x842, 773K)

it's a woman with a penis you simple-minded faggot

its a dude dressed as a girl bottom line you SJW

I cringe at you fags right now trying to justify banging cross dressing wig wearing dudes

Its the new "bi' just a phase most will grow out of that claim to be and others will kill themselves over it. Think of it as natural selection. They mostly won't procreate and a large percentage will end up removing themselves completely. Just ignore the ridiculously small community and let them be the mentally damaged souls they are. Its a win/win scenario.

Its a fucking crossdressing faggot.

Angery virgin detected.

honestly, sounds about right.

these anons know if they brought these ideas outside of their echo chamber they would be laughed at by society

im onot complaining there are going to be more traps and better looking one's at that.
till then im still beating my meat red

Pretty fucking much they all understand sexuality as a spectrum so they define it to how it meets them specifically regardless of anyone elses opinion on the matter. Kids don’t know how to throw their ideas against the wind because they’re too afraid of them coming back to hit em in the face.
>not long enough didn’t understand?
Traps are fucking gay and so are you.

>feminine penis
get it correct you nazi

>if you are into traps your full blown gay prove me wrong....
Why would I try to prove you wrong? "You're" right

Simple minded?? You’re the one who refuses to believe the solid facts and instead just say that this fag with gender dysphoria is a woman.

If you don’t give a shit, you’re gay.
As for me, I pledge to never get lost in the creamy colon of a man, and to always bang women.

nothing but big ass titties and a tight puss.. not this tight butthole little boy shit

>mfw posting epic meme thread

Attached: a59af50175b51858c8e40f5b153d30cc165fb8186a5d7df0d6565550fd1ceee2.png (482x246, 145K)

Getthelube.com

>Atrizine
think this is on to something