Yea Forums I've stomach pain and I noticed my stool came out this color...

Yea Forums I've stomach pain and I noticed my stool came out this color. Any medical personnel here that can give me some advice? I've had 2 cups coffee and some spicy pho, but that's it. Also have been dealing with stomach acidity for some time as well.

Attached: IMG_20190907_232425.jpg (1944x3049, 877K)

Go to doctor.

Just go to the doctor. Whatever's wrong probably requires the help of a prescription drug anyways

Thanks, will do ASAP

EMT here. looks like bad dieting. possibly stomach ulcer problems. ya just go to the doc

If you look closely there is a gooey consistency and the looseness indicates that whatever came through rushed through the digestive tract meaning that the body was under alot of stress. The dark brown consistancy almost seems to be enveloping a substance meaning that the gooey substance may be either soft foods or mucosal substances created in the body. This to me points to a couple of possibilities. 1 being that you may just have eaten soft foods consistently for the past couple of days like pudding or cum. 2 being you may have an ulcer or intestinal tearing causing blood to be present in the stool darkening the stool. I would recommend taking a stool hardener and pooping may just also be as simple as intestinal plaque that has dislodged its self. Final opinion if symptoms persist see a dr and have him thumb fuck you to get to the root of this evil with in your bowls.

Could be a bleeding stomach or duodenal ulcer. Pain is usually located just below your sternum. Stool turns black/tar-colored and smells pretty bad. Go to doc

Bleeding ulcer.

Tar black shit = internal bleeding go to doctor immediately

You have cancer and are going to die

You're gall bladder's fucked up. Just get it removed via outpatient surgery and you will be fine.

thats butt mucus, your poop that should have been out of you 8 hours ago is logged (no pun intended) in your bowels, slowly being impacted on your intestinal lining, you'll experience wight gain but can never get rid of it, well thats all the poo you hold inside you that you should have shat long ago.

Yep can agree with the other
medifags internal bleeding from ulcer
due to stress done by the coffee and
spices

Attached: 94E710C2-7FBA-420F-A228-B6CB3C00E619.png (640x1136, 684K)

if you took some pepto bismol recently that'll darken up your shit real good

Eternal bleeding

That shitstain looks like Kratos is about to throw his blades

That's blood
Go to the hospital.
Unless you don't mind dying, whatever

Lol don't listen to all these faggots. That's not blood and you're gonna be fine. Just drink a lot of non alcoholic beverages like juice and water, eat some yogurt, eat some fruit preferably berries, sleep on your left side to push everything through, suck on some ice cubes before you actually fall asleep, thank me after you wake up. The toilet wants you to fill it with your butt blessing in the morning. Don't defy the toilet. It loves you.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1944x3049, 1.45M)

Agree with this user. Shit that dark usually indicates bleeding in the intestine.

Weird post but probably true. Sounds like dehydration and gastritis or acute pancreatitis. Nurse for 6 years here and I don't agree with the yogurt necessarily but the juice and ice cubes will definitely help

its nutella

This faggot is a proven faggot. You have a bunch of people saying it's blood and one faggot that says, it's not. Don't be stupid.

oh my god. shut the fuck up

Don't lie, faggot. If you're really a nurse, then you know you are legally not allowed to make a diagnosis because you are not qualified to make a diagnosis. That's the doctor's job, not the nurses.

so rude.

Medfag. Can confirm on fact.

How the fuck is anyone going to know you fucking retard

Some anons give good advice probably, but just go see a doctor. If my shit would look like that I would freak out

Stomach ulcers, which is not a good idea to be eating spicy foods. Go see a doctor, might clear up with diet change, they might prescribe a proton pump inhibitor.

raming too many hard objects up your ass, you perforated your anal cavity and leaking infection into your body.
ur dead from being gay. how does that feel, how does that fucking feel.

Attached: 5gum.jpg (500x388, 82K)