Untitled

:)

Attached: 1422701715680.jpg (838x790, 105K)

Please be me, please be me.

Now this is a good trade deal

god i hope its me

dead

Beat me to it

I'm ready to die

Just stop thinking about us lmao

can i volunteer as a recipient

end all of them

Attached: IMG_20190905_135837_187.jpg (640x792, 40K)

neck yourself you dumb monkey

You’re so obsessed with America faggot lolol

This is like ignoring a neighbor who screams outside your window at 4am. Sure you can cover your ears and so on, but he will still scream his lungs out.

you spastic fucking schlocks are the ricegum of countries. it's impossible to ignore you obnoxious, vile septic yanks

Are you sure you're not American?
You sound like one of us trying to be British...
Nice try there mate.

Cause freedom needs to be heard

Yeah America is actually the neighbor fucking your wife at 4am and the screaming is your wife getting fucked in the ass because America is full of winners. ROCK, FLAG. EAGLE.
please kill an illegal bean with this post.

Idk about that i say we dont want to get involve in foriegn affairs anymore

neither british nor american

>implying its about politics and not just retarded mutts screaming muh freedom
What fucking freedom? Some of your states have state monopoly on alcohol
Your farmers cant decide what they should farm half the time.
And half the political system tries to up the taxes so the politicians hold more power.
Its nothing but a lie.

Really?

great

A chance to end my suffering? Yes please

yeah no shit. we don't even have the freedom to own land, we lease it from the government and if at any point they want to seize it from us they are free to. the us is set up in a way to make you feel free while enslaving you at the same time.

this thread could go to the limit and that wouldnt cover detriot, chicago, or baltimore in just stupid niggers killing niggers

>implying other countries are better

Wrong, reeks of high school libtard

>Imagine being american responding to this thread
kek

>Implying other countries scream FREEDOM the way americans do
Most other places know they are not free. Its only in muttland where they think they are.
>Wrong, reeks of high school libtard
Except the part where the american government owns the land that is america and can do exactly what he wrote.
Not saying they would do so, but they can.

based stickfag

kek, well to be fair there is probably a mass shooting happening now or any given second in the wasteland formally known as the usa so its not infeasible that there may be as many deaths as posts in this thread before noon.

N

I

C

E

O

They kill themselves all the time.
No need for this thread.

SHINE!

Moar

This.

There's a true republican right there. He does the thing that he knows will kill an American while pretending to love America and pretending he didn't really just kill an American.

>Going this far just to hate a political party
How much do you charge at the gloryhole?

This isn't going to kill any Americans, that last part was a joke. I love America wholeheartedly no need to pretend, the only thing I pretend to do is orgasm when I fuck your wife. And I'm not a Republican the Republican party is greedy and hates America.

Attached: freedom!.gif (285x171, 973K)

Yikes !!

Only a republican would claim to love America and display the flag on a penis.

How come people who claim to love the flag the most tend to know the least about flag etiquette?

>I'm not a Republican the Republican party is greedy and hates America
but i vote a straight republican ticket every election that i bother to vote in

>If you dont vote the way I think then what can i attack?!
You do realize that something like 40% of america dont even vote, so putting them in either of the 2 big parties at random is pretty dumb.

same thing happens to all nigger lovers

when you're dead we'll just push aside the niggers that inhabit your corpse, all the fine art belongs in America anyway, viewable by the only culture of any importance

Attached: 1567906958877.jpg (576x768, 144K)

The flag isn't on a penis the flag is the penis. You're missing the point of the .gif
I don't vote, the voting is rigged it's been rigged since daddo Bush. I will vote on a state and city level for elected officials though. And my voting patterns have been leaning towards some more right leaning candidates, But that's just because Metz is an idiot and Abrams just wants to ruin Atlanta even more.

sounds like you agree with me 100%

1. you don't give two fucks about flag ettiqette, but you love the flag and America
2. You don't claim to be republican out loud cause they are greedy and hate America but you only vote for republicans when you bother to vote at all.

Die jews

>since bush sr.
Kek

>rigged since daddo Bush
imagine, thinking Reagan was legitimately elected

Attached: 1567626900612.gif (400x204, 111K)

Just kidding. I'm a pedo too. Cheers

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

I actually think you're trying to troll me or put some kind of label on me that doesn't fit.
I don't think so because remember Reagan lost to Ford in the 76' primaries and it wasn't until he chose Bush as a running mate that he got into office... Oh gosh actually that's right. I loved Reagan though, I thought he was dumb but not evil.

>neither nor
scot detected