Well?

Well?

Attached: 1486864471507.png (604x476, 613K)

No. But I would step on you for free.

i do it for way way less.
love dogs but also love money

I would do it for $20 and a pack of cigarettes

The answer is yes. Anyone who says no is an brain dead moron who doesn't understand the value of 18 billion dollars

2 questions: Do I have to step on it enough to kill it?
Are there people there with me and the puppy, like am I going to be broadcast all over the news as the billionaire that squashed a puppy?

Are you kidding me? I would eat the wholepuppy in one sitting for 1 million dollars.

Fuck ya I would. Just a light step, barely put any pressure downwards, then lift foot, collect money, give dog pets. Never said you gotta curb stomp it.

Didn't say how hard it'd have to be. I'll just give it a light stomp. Enough to hurt a little, but nothing that'll permanently damage it.

OwO

It doesn't specify that I have to kill the puppy, so yes.
Even if it did mean I have to kill the puppy, I'd still probably do it, and use some of the money to save the lives of other puppies.

>when you stand in front of your creator you cannot say "Others told me to do thus," or that "Virtue was not convenient at the time."

Attached: 1548043025870.jpg (480x635, 34K)

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros-Melee-large-9.jpg (720x540, 41K)

nope. easiest choice ive ever made

Yeah you could probably bring it back to life for that much or create the biggest dog care facility in the world essentially saving dogs everyday on top of paying salaries for years for people to work there even growing internationally. And that's just with maybe half a million?

But what if is televised around all the world in a public trasmisión LIVE ??? You have legal immunity, but the the whole world would see you kill that puppy, would you still do it?

I would 100% stomp the yard

..What kind of puppy?
Step on to kill, or just a little mashing that wouldn't even leave it crippled?

If it's a purse rat, you've got a definite maybe there.
If it's non-lethal, non-crippling, to a purse rat? Absolutely.
Any non-purse rat species though, no.

Where in the bible does it say you can't curb stomp a pupper?

no but i would kill myself for 18 billion.

You think sin = hell?
You cant earn salvation being a ''good boy'', only god's grace save you.

Mark 23:16

And donate the money to people in needs? That's would be pretty kind of you

yes but id make sure to donate a large portion to animal shelters so as to not make the little guy's death be something done in vain. If i could do something incredibly positive for a few million animals at the expense of a single puppy that I could not ever do otherwise then it is completely justified imo.

Everyone's opinion in this thread is irrelevant because I got 69.

Attached: download.gif (200x317, 472K)

Dude fucking yes easy, anyone who says no is brain dead or lying

no i would just kill myself and shit my pants

But what if the pupper is a blasphemor of another faith?

ill do it for pepperoni pizza

Attached: pizzagate.jpg (1000x750, 152K)

Baldwin from Kingdom of Heaven. Nice.

And this is where the Christianity argument loses me.
I agree with 90% of the tenants, but then you say
>even a child-raping murderer can go to heaven so long as he accepts Christ into his heart and truly repents
and I just can't accept that.
No.
In fact, I believe this is some modern, 'liberal' interpretation of the bible for the simple fact that some things are literally intolerable and unforgivable. See: Sodom, Gomorrah.
Then again, this is the same religion whose deity demanded a farmer sacrifice his son to prove his faith.

Not that the other two parts to the Desert Trilogy are any better.
They're not.

Would step on lightly as to not hurt it. I have fulfilled my deal...

absolutely. sorry dogfam

18,5 billions and I do it 100%.

Children are pretty hot though. The Catholic Church agrees.

I would, but I’ll never will. No one would give me so much money for a thing some would do for 20 Bucks and a pack of cigarettes.

Attached: giphy.gif (390x220, 950K)

But... All the money, who's gonna have it?

YES. Do you not realize just how much even a million dollars is. Who fucking cares if everyone sees you do it

Lmfao I'll jig on that nig for 18 billion.

I would not, cause I don't trust the money giver to be willing to give the money at all, the deal is just unrealistic

Would you ______ for 18 billion dollars?....yes

Suck nigger aids dick for 18 bil?

Fuck yourself with a rusty pipe?

Sure...where the 18 billion?...point is no one has or will ever give away that kind of money for one of these scenarios

This and therefore the scenario's argurement fails

I have 18 billion dollars...what the fuck do I care if everyone hates me? I can live in a castle with turrets and anyone who wants to try taking out the "puppy stepper" is going to have a hell of time doing so. Besides, fuck people.

If it was just for a couple secounds then yes

"Others told me to do this" isn't that what religion is doing what man wrote in a book?

I'd step on it for about tree fiddy

I'd step on it for a grand

Yes
I love animals, but I'd also love not being a wagie slave just to pay off my student loans.

Besides, with that kind of money, I could probably buy out my entire home city and then make it illegal to step on puppies. In other words, the sacrifice of one life to save many more.

No, just Baldwin.

Possibly. Do I have to come up with the 18 billion all at once, or can I make payments?

Yes

Yes

Sure, I eat meat every week and kill animals if they're terminal and suffering.

I like puppies but i dont understand money.

Do you want me to break it's legs first?

If by "modern" you mean "start 16th century", you're right. The notion of Christianity, especially protestants, is that Jesus died on the cross to absolve all of humanity's sins, forever. This includes child rape and murder. Humans are flawed beings, and what is not in the ability of men to forgive, God can. That is, as long as you truly repent your actions and accept Jesus into your heart.

Akso, the instances you cite are from the Old Testament, which is crucially before Jesus sacrificed himself on the cross.

I'd do it for substantially less. But I wouldn't be happy about it.

i prefer cats so yeah

yes.

The question is how many times I would step on it for that kind of money. I also have a dog and I love him

Nigger I'd be more worried about people suddenly knowing I'm rich enough to pay for a PS5 on launch than knowing I stepped on a puppy to afford it.

"Step on" does not mean crush, so yes.

this

You never said I had to kill or even hurt it so yes. I would light step on it with my foot then promptly remove it collect my money, adopt the pup and move away after faking my death and changing my name.

What if the puppy steps on me

i'd stomp the fuck out of a litter of puppies for 18 billion dollars.

Attached: 1485606339424.gif (498x432, 1010K)

Excatly this ...

Not in those shoes, but yes.

The offer would never be real. I'd know what kind of person/people I am dealing with right away once I get the offer. I'd accept the offer and as soon as they lower their guard, I'd earn a spot in prison.

Attached: giphy.gif (250x310, 1.3M)

Raw.

Kek

pedophilia is encouraged in the bible.

yes, but no one said i had to injure it.

NO, I wouldn't. I won't sell my soul.
That little baby's life is priceless. When someone dies, no amount of money in the world can bring them back.

Definitely. And then donate several million to animal shelters around the country.

I'm not 100% sure I'd do it, though there are loopholes here. "Stepping" can be anything, just step on it gently. There's no mention of "kill" or even "hurt".
Anyway, if you wanted to do it, the fact that people would know is the LEAST of your worries.
With 18 billion, you can afford a lot of PR shit, like open a children's hospital to make up for it and you're set.

Attached: sacrifice_quote_61419351_347239539164512_2183416107813583093_n.jpg (640x444, 72K)

No, I'm already rich and not a loser.

>809046968
You must consider, does killing the pupper take away a life? In my opinion, no. Killing the pupper will result in someone buying another pupper, which if not sold would have been killed anyway. In effect, you are trading the life of the pupper for another one.

With a condom over his aids dick or some way of not getting or removing the aids - sure. i would suck dick for $50, no questions asked. I'm not gay but $50 is $50.

no, because there isn't a nigger in existence who has that much cash

Yes, it does take away a life. Because that puppy is unique. There is none other like that puppy. If I killed that puppy, I don't know if I could find one exactly like it, with the same personality, the same memories, the same soul, even if I searched the entire universe.

I'm not going to take that life. No amount of money could ever bring this baby back.

you'd have to be pretty retarded to think that you would ever see any of that money

if an offer sounds too good to be true, it's because it is

I'd do it for teh lulz

kys faggot

The answer is no. Anyone who says yes is a heart dead moron who doesn't understand the value of a life.

I'd do it for $25k. Probably less when push comes to shove and the money is right in front of me.

so would be the life of the puppy saved. in effect this is a trolly bus problem.

i'll suck your dick for $25 just because you were so nice, no need to be repressed.

It's okay as long as you reply " sorry pupper"
Sorry pupper

Frick off Ricky

Attached: bobandy.jpg (530x775, 70K)

Absolutely

Attached: 1D4D629F-CC76-470C-A115-D57D29B1CC35.jpg (474x294, 7K)

Yes. Rules don't say anything about doing any harm to the puppy.

Send proof. It's not that I don't believe you. I want to piss off my super Roman Catholic mom by sending her that passage.

Attached: 1565959717960.png (500x500, 263K)

Kek

Or, you know... buy a yacht filled with strippers.

You're dumb, lying, or 12. If someone plopped that money in front of you then youd kick the shit out of that dog and not think twice about it. Fuck outta here with your bs.

If you want to piss people off, find where Jesus tells a Canaan woman to fuck off. She basically asks for help, he tells her 'my bread is not for the dogs' (meaning he helps only Jews).
And there's that 'sins of our savior' vid on youtube.

Who wouldn't? Gotta stomp the fucker, they're annoying little rats

Its a hypothetical and conditional question moron. You daft fucking waste of human skin.

Also, all the pigs he fucking killed by chasing them off cliffs or into lakes, supposedly cause he 'cast the demons of the possessed' into them, which the public seemed to have believed and which got him followers.

Youre a fucking faggot. Spare one puppy. 18 billion could save many more lives of you wanna be altruistic. Fuck, you're just so fucking stupid.

>demons of the possessed'
((demonsOfThePossessed)Pig).chaseOffCliff();

Id smash 18 billion puppies for 18 billion dollars

What's that supposed to mean? Some sort of code syntax? You an autist?

That reminds me, anytime have the gif of that chink bitch stepping on a kitten in heels?

>an animal is "someone"

Do you know the difference between compulsion and consent?

Didnt say "billion" shit tier post

Animals are beautiful people

>biggest dog care facility in the world
>And that's just with maybe half a million?
You're either underage, or an idiot
Perhaps both

I am the one who has to live with myself, no matter how much money I have. Does that answer your question?

Animals don't have souls, retard.

i'd smash ur mom 18 billion times for 18 billion dollars

Yeah, easy.

My favorite was when he cursed a fig tree because he was hungry and figs were out of season.

No. But I'd stomp on 18 billion niggers for free.

Attached: 1567867637721.jpg (307x395, 28K)

Attached: noo.gif (455x262, 618K)

Again. Fuck yes. There is very few reasons why you wouldn't. Like running for something in politics or a career in entertainment.

Attached: 1507995065436.jpg (414x342, 37K)

You don't know what a soul is until you want to say "I'm sorry" and "I love you" to someone who's dead

Then it dawns on you

Nigga 18 billion dollars or 20 bucks and a pack of cigarettes. Nigga you can smoke the rest of your life and have enough money to life without worries. God fucking damn

Attached: 1550694845553.gif (213x199, 341K)

I'd smash all of your mom's for only their pleasure.

Yes. 18 billion dollars.

Pick me I will tread much harder

>picks religion with last minute redemption

Attached: H.png (719x1280, 677K)

Fucking topkek

WOOOOOOOOOOW, humans are phatetic, step on a puppy just for moneys WHAT KIND OF SICK QUESTION IS THIS

Absolutely. Where do i sign?

Id step on it for next month's rent.

OMG, NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Galaxy.jpg (395x288, 53K)

I'd Step on it for the sold out Popeyes Chicken Sandwich

I would hog tie it and put it in a washing machine full of used syringes in exchange for an 8th of weed

Yeah, ok, well hogs are soulless monsters so nobody cares

>$50 is $50.
b r u h

(CONFUSED)

for 18 billions dollars i even broadcast it on chaturbate and post the video to peta's tumblr

sucky suck

just use some of the money to heal the pup into a cyber battle pup

win win

I would hate it but heartbreak passes over time. 18billion dollars won't

Yes, and donate all da money all over the world, whether evil, neutral or Good causes.

I just want to make the world an...more interesting place.

Maybe Weird mindset or something

Adolf 10:69
It says : thou shall not nig or jew

Sure. Easily.

[spoiler]Nobody said I have to crush it. As long as my foot makes contact with its body and applies the slightest degree of pressure, that's still technically stepping on it.[/spoiler]

A step requires transferring your weight
Putting your foot forward is not a step

All dogs go to heaven.

It doesn't say how hard I'd have to step on the puppy. So yes I would ever so gently step on it, applying almost no pressure.

I hate dogs.
But no.

I'd never kill an animal unless it was for food.

No it doesnt, you've just been brainwashed into thinking that a step means putting all your weight on it. I guess people with broken legs who limp around dont walk either.

i would kill that bastard

You're retarded

>an brain dead moron

Attached: 06598320-B7F8-413A-AFF7-D6EF61275585.jpg (290x218, 12K)

Attached: 1553041458499.jpg (750x631, 416K)

yes

Kek

Which dollars?

I would smash this puppy in front of his mom's eyes for the money. Won't feel proud but remember all the insects you killed in your life or the spiders you ate while sleeping. So fuck it.

Ok, did it. Where do I get the money?

I'll jump on it and pay you for it. Fucking stupid dog piece of shit

uh yea its 18 bil after all

Yes.

These conditions aren't very specific.

I could step gently on that pupper, collect 18 Billion and take him home to enjoy a good life.

Would step on 18 billion puppys for a dollar

Fuck dude, I'd do that shit. Without any hesitation.

Yeah it's 18 billions dollars. I'd punt kick a baby clear over the horizon for 18 billion.

Yes

Attached: 1567538836880m.jpg (1024x483, 33K)

The gospel of Mark has only 16 chapters dingus.

It probably doesn't. Pretty sure Genesis mentions something about man having dominion over all animals or whatever, so we can do whatever we want.

I do it for free.

>knows the books of the bible
>uses the word "dingus"
>talks about genesis like it's real

KYS

I would do a lot worse for a lot less

This

If it was a pitbull you would be doing a public service

Attached: 1554519212607.jpg (397x480, 33K)

Attached: 1543962659214.jpg (750x766, 305K)

>steps on puppy
>suddenly is found in his home hanged with a suicide letter
>ruled a suicide

Yes, sorry pupper

PLOT TWIST
If I take some hair from the puppy, and step on it and get 18B then pay for the puppy to be cloned 10X would I really be killing the puppy after all?

dog has to take one for the team. RSPCA gets a 1 million dollar donation in his name.

This is the most retard fuck brain idiot comment in this thread.
It was a real tough competition but you won it by a long shot

Doesn't say stomp, kill, harm. Says step.

I'd gently step on its tail, then adopt it.

18 billion dollars? Bitch, I'd do that for free. I'd do a lot of things for free. ;)

Yes

>they can't make new puppies

I squished a mouse inside a potato chip bag once.

i would.
then i'd spend the money to build a massive arsenal of nuclear bombs and use them blow up the whole fucking world.

Anybody who's had to work for their money would stomp on puppies until their legs got too tired, and then fall over and try to roll them to death. I'd have to work my current wagecuck job for 45000 years for that kind of money. Before tax.

I would step on it, take the money and puppy and give it an awesome happy doggo life

summer is almost over dogretards.

*pupperoni

With inflation we can all have 18 billion working at mcdonalds in just a thousand years, don't worry

This

For 18 billion, you can put 1000 of them into a wooden barrel so I might crush them and ferment the aftermath to make a rudimentary wine from dead puppies for my benefactor.