Are you happy with the size of your penis?

Are you happy with the size of your penis?

Attached: wangwangdiggily.png (768x614, 6K)

Pretty happy, yes

Attached: FA219DB4-9393-48F2-9C5D-D8F327A0D800.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

Yeah, but I wish I had foreskin.

Attached: 20190906_082213 small.jpg (1000x750, 237K)

>wangwangdiggily.png

i'd not change a single thing

8.0" Wouldn't mind if it was a bit bigger.

5 1/4- 5 1/2 when shits really good, does its job.

Ya. Just wish I wasn't so ugly so that I could convince women to want to see it.

Attached: 1566752155772.jpg (378x300, 16K)

No, I'm 5" and I hate it - gf says she loves it but I know she's just being polite.

She wouldn't be your gf if she hated it

meh

Attached: img351.jpg (1725x3603, 1.16M)

I'm fine at 16cm. I mean not like I had sex but im sure it will be enough to do the job

Attached: 0tdei5p7tji31.jpg (1000x652, 124K)

6.5 length
5.75 girth

im pretty happy with it

Dick 14cm and I'm 1.82cm so definitely NO

mine

Attached: DSC_0641.jpg (2612x1959, 899K)

I only ever use it for peeing and fapping so it doesn't really matter.

Become the ugly bastard like in those NTR doujins

I could be bigger

It's not about the size of the boat..
But the motion in the ocean ma nigga
I'm like just under 6 and never had complaints, and plenty come back for more lol

You could stop someone from committing suicide with this much cope

No, I’m only seven inches but every girl I’ve been with I worry how much bigger her ex’s were than me

6.8” x 5.3” not happy.

I’ve had 3 gfs and my current one seems ok with it but she’s never specifically talked about it’s size, she’s only mentioned when talking about a completely different issue that she doesn’t think penis size is important. Yeah right.

Gf before her cheated on me with a bunch of guys. I know that at least a handful of them were 10” + because she saved the pictures on her phone. But she cheated on me with fucking everybody regardless of dick size. Still fucked me up.

1st gf was a 5’3” half Asian girl who kept telling me my dick was “huge” and that it hurt if I didn’t go slow.

I try not to let it show but I feel like any girl I’m with is always going to be disappointed with my size. It’s a little bigger than average but it’s still not nearly as long and thick as the most popular dildos are.

i'm soft

Attached: 848.jpg (437x500, 19K)

Can you draw more stuff OP

Kek. Not even mad. Good one user

idk should I be?

Attached: Picture 5.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

yes and your dad is also very happy with my size.

I'm 6 feet tall and have a 5" penis which is a disappointment. Any woman who tells you size doesn't matter is a liar, because we like big boobs and have said same to a woman with a smaller size boobs.
If I was 5'5” then this was a good size but for a 6 foot tall man, it's embarrassing. Plus, this causes performance anxiety and sometimes not doesn't work. I'm quite rich and have looked into all possible methods of enlarging it, but honestly, none of them seems to achieve what I want. None of them enlarge it, they can only increase girth. Only method that increase lenght by 2cm is where they cut off a tendon,but that just means penis loses its support and you need to hold it or it'll just be hanging.
Other enlargement products like pumps or oils never work.
I don't think I'll ever be happy with my size, so I'll just get a very ugly girl who's tiny. FML.

Yeah pretty much

Attached: EDC172BB-D29A-4B56-AC83-C5531C9E5E4B.jpg (750x1334, 124K)

Get good at eating out and fingering. I'm 5.5 with 6" so getting girls even interested is a problem. If you make her cum before insertion she won't give a fuck what you do with your dick, guaranteed