Do you ever get off just by frenulum stimulation?

Do you ever get off just by frenulum stimulation?

I did it with a handheld shower head the other day, it was amazing. The clit is an analogue to the penis, but I think only the frenulum has the same density of nerve endings.

Attached: 1280x720.3.jpg (354x693, 26K)

You should try with one of those wand vibrators, it's damn nice.

Sure, poor cutfags though.

Also it isn´t actually my most sensitive spot, there is a different one that I rarely stimulate from wanking so it´s extra sensitive.

Haven’t done that but i did have an amazing hands free prostate orgasm..... came buckets

Can't. Cut.

I'm cut and I still have frenulum sensation

That's the easiest way to get one off quickly. As a matter of fact I think that's the only way I can get off now. I put toys there. When I get pussy, that's where most of the feeling comes from.. This isn't something new.. I don't think there's other ways of getting off other than sticking a finger in your but for prostate play

Cont.
I'm cut btw.

cringe

My gf gives blowjobs where she just puts her tongue on my frenulum spot (cut btw) and the sensation takes over my whole body and I cum buckets

last time i tried the shower head on my frenny i was oozing thick white cum for about 5 minutes. best edging i've ever done.

It's cringe cause I'm cut huh? Enjoy your dick cheese uncut fag. Still got feeling in my dick. I don't see what the big deal is.

Man, cut, uncut, it don't matter. Dicks are dicks and all guys like to have their dicks played with.

Anything left of it?

Im cut and I still have my frenulum

I'm cut, don't have a frenulum, and its still sensitive there. Is that unusual? Real question, I've never asked anyone, am I just lucky somehow because based on all logic I shouldn't feel sensation.

I think it's normal, the flap of skin is gone but we all still have the nerve endings

Thanks. I know how circumcision works, what I don't get is how my frenulum was scalpelled away too. It should have been retained, just the foreskin removed. Do some doctors go out of their way to remove the frenulum too?

uh, pics?

Hot Octopus makes vibrators for men. It is damn good.

Attached: hot-octopuss-pulse-iii-solo-guybrator-1-s-825956678.jpg (1500x1500, 281K)

I've been wanting to try one of these, gotta get me hands-free cummies

Anyone else feel that their circumcision scar is just as sensitive as their frenulum?

I got one of these. It's good.

It's not quiet, and it's not cheap.

But it's good.

FUCKING KIKES GIVE ME BACK MY FORESKIN REEEEEEEEEE

I have continual and unabated anger my penis was sliced up without my consent. fuck this leathery dry shit. FUCKING REEEEEE

Attached: AHHHHH.png (1000x563, 281K)

You don't feel sensitivity? I think its overblown tbh.

I do of course. I just wish either i didn't know circumcision was a thing, or not being circumcised at all.

Imagine someone tells you tomorrow normally people have xray vision and superpowers, but you were removed from that at birth.

Oh I totally agree. I wouldn't do it for my kids either. I'm cut too, without a frenulum either. Yet I still feel sensitivity? I guess I just don't obsess over it.

I can;t help but obcess over it. The more you think about it, the weirder it all is, and the more angry I get. Imagine if people normally sliced off girls clitoral hood (the hood flap, not the clit itself) because of some ancient fucking sandnnigger tradition so they can use the cells in women's makeup. Yes FGM of the clitoral hood is the direct anagulous equivalent no matter how much kike shills say it isn't.

If you have a choice between a well done flank steak or a well seasoned and aged rare to medium rare marbled ribeye which would you choose?

My parents made the choice for me at 2 days old and im stuck with a well done flank steak for the rest of my life.
Sure its still steak. but its nothing like what it should be.
When i was in high school getting hand jobs and blow jobs could not finish me off. wanking it took lube.
All from something that was taken from me without my consent when i was a helpless baby.

it's more even the principal of it than the loss of sensitivity, it's my fucking dick, you know?

Never made it to climax with just that but I like to get close to the edge then just rub the frenulum. Isolating the pleasure there is insane.

I get you, but I don't feel like its healthy to obsess over something that is long gone.

Just curious, is your circumcision scar sensitive?

I agree. I feel the same way.

Not at all. I'm most sensitive where my frenulum is (or what's left of it) and around the lower edges of the head.

And yeah i'm just memeing a little, but it is something i think is logical to be angry about. It shouldn't be portrayed as "oh well, just get over it" or the practice will never change.

Please don't think I'm just saying "oh well, get over it" because I'm definitely not. But harboring hate for your parents and doctors is just not worth it.

I don't hate my parents for it, just some resentment. I do hate the kike doctors for taking money for the procedure and peddling the "you should do it, it protects against std's and penile cancer" bullshit... when they 100 percent know it's bullshit.

Yeah, for sure and I have no doubt they are peddling it know that realistically it doesn't make much or any of a difference in terms of the bs medical reasons.

Is your cut tight and high up on your shaft, or is it low with some skin movement?

Now? it has a bit of skin movement because of stretching exercises. the cut was a bit botched on one side so one has a bit more skin and the other is tight.

Does that cause curving? Mine is high and tight, I've tried stretching exercises but in my case there is only so much I can do. I wish I had some skin movement to at least somewhat imagine what a foreskin would be like.

There is a company working on foreskin regrowth using your own stem cells. they grow it and transplant it on you.
Currently in the stages of animal testing. likely at least 15 years off at a MIN.

For now all you can do is use your fingers to apply a little tension on it 10 to 15 mins at a time a few times a day and slowly strech it out. Or get a dedicated tugger but thats a lot more hassle.

I have been tugging on and off for about a year and have gotten to the point where when im soft the tip is poking out. but if i get even a semi it pops back out. have noticed beating it is more easy and more enjoyable and sex feels better now too. Im gonna keep going till i have full coverage when soft and partial coverage when hard. likely a few more years but could cut that time down if i made it a point to do it every day.

Yes. I’ve been teaching my wife this. Our new thing is her licking my frenulum until I cum. The orgasm is amazing!

You know it actually does but i've never put two and two together about it, it does have a slight curve to the side with more skin movement.

forgen yeah. i started the exercises about half a year ago and i only see minimal improvement, hopefully it gets better / there is progress with the forgen thing. it's kind of silly that we have to do exercises every day for literal years and this is our only option when people can get literal sex changes to their junk and get it turned inside out and everything

Yeah that is completely related. I seem to have more tightness on the top side and more slack on the bottom, so my dick curves upward but I feel like its circ related not naturally occurring.

>people can get their genitals surgically rearranged to better reflect how they FEEL they were born as
>men can't get anything to just restore how they were actually born as

really makes u think

>day 120 of circumcision banned
collagen...need collagen... get me foreskin for my face cream....

Attached: howdoilook.jpg (1440x1080, 367K)

>exercises every day for literal years

When i first started doing it i would tug for 15 mins in the shower in the morning, take at least 1 crap nap at work and tug, 1 time when i got home and before bed.

Got out of the habbit after i started seeing some minor results. really need to get better about it.

i've been thinking about doing T tape method recently but i'm not sure as there is conflicting information, some says it's more effective and some says it's not even worth doing. What do you think?

Beat me to it, 10/10 blow half my fap loads to this. Less wear and tear on the rod too

>Enjoy your dick cheese uncut fag.
Why is this what mutilated fags always resort to? Is showering really that foreign of a concept for you mutilated mutts?

>mutilated fags
pls don't bully us don't we suffer enough, ignore those of us that say stupid things, they are just angry

>Dr. Paul Tinari estimated that a single male foreskin can be worth upwards of $100,000
>In fact, the active ingredient in an Oprah-touted skin cream from SkinMedica uses “foreskin fibroblasts” that are used to grow and cultivate new cells. Just one foreskin is said to be able to grow these cells for decades.

someone buy some billboard space or something goddamnit

I agree with you, like, sex is a pretty big part of life, stimulation is a pretty big part of sex, and slicing off the sheath robs some of the sensation. I would have liked a choice at puberty not no choice as a baby

That sounds like some conspiracy theory garbage.

It's like getting half of your brain cut out and being like I don't see what's the big deal? Girls think it looks better with half my brain cut out. I'm cut and it pisses me off every day but at least I can look forward to death cause then I won't be a genitally mutilated freak anymore.

Suppose you're right. Just clockwork how cut fags always retort with “muh dick cheese" when people call out their circumcision. They act like that's actually justification for subjecting their sons to a blade. Pathetic

More sensitive, noticed that today!

wtf its real

Attached: its real.jpg (1449x853, 119K)

Makes you wonder what we are missing!

>he doesn't know

No I know that, the part that its worth $100k and one foreskin can grow cells up to a football field. I've heard this before, but there is no proof.

Cheese only grows if you let it ferment. Lazy bitches get cheese

>football field
idk where you heard that, wasn't in the post. but even if it's exaggerated a little it's still absolutely ludicrous. the fact is they ARE using it for products and not just face creams.

They actually use the skin from babies foreskin in high end face cream. Apparently it works well too

what if alex jones is right about "them" outright eating baby foreskins, whats in them that's so valuable? stem cells or something?

37 and never busted from BJ!

He says they flat out eat abortions. Probably not for health reasons but they think they are paying tribute to satan for longer life. Whether it's real or not the power of the mind and suggestion is immeasurable

BACK, DEMON HILLARY! BACK I SAY!

Still not a reason to circumcise. Even if you get to the point of getting dick cheese, a 5 min shower cleans it off. Cut fags act like you need to wash your dick like you wash your hands to prevent getting cheese.

I know from some other subjects he deliberately spins it up for his audience. So it's wacky enough to not be taken seriously but with an actual element of truth in there. Who knows dude

Let me borrow it

I want a prostate massager in my ass.

Gay af. Guys in the military share pocket pussies on long tours and even catch the clap from in.
Better off alone beatin off

what happened to just abducting and raping locals

They dont party like they used to