It changed the world more than anything else in history

It changed the world more than anything else in history.

Attached: 145.jpg (1920x1200, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo&t=926s
youtube.com/watch?v=ygRNEy8mPjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. World War II did.

Lol. Gr8 b8 m8.

ww1 did fag

Attached: 00565F20-9384-4446-9804-69001997A250.jpg (400x414, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo&t=926s

I think a few of the original meteorite strikes changed more. Back to R3DD1T Faggot

The Franco-Prussian War did you penis eater!

Attached: 191555A3-6201-43BA-B728-8A1E1BA1134C.jpg (682x1024, 212K)

Even if 9/11 wasn't an inside job, it still would be an inside job since they armed and trained al qaida. CIA loves obama

Osama*

In the span of the human race 9-11 wasn’t even a blip on the radar.

the internet changed the world more than anything in history

>we have some planes
>we are returning to the airport

I love how even terrorists speak better english than fucking illegals do, and they don't even live in an english-speaking country

Printing Press.

/thread

Thank you for serving me a shit sandwich.

Not knowing about:
>frech revolution
>world wars
>jesus birth
American retard being an American retard, not nothing new here.

The battle of Muye did u you hood booger

>Printing Press.
The correct answer.

Attached: 1567831665117.jpg (297x427, 23K)

No only for muricucks. You had one of the most retarded presidents those years.

More than a Jewish whore lying about how she got pregnant?

>Printing Press.

Photosynthesis you dumb faggots

Attached: bill-nye-04.jpg (299x300, 18K)

was photosynthesis invented by humans? I get that we didn't specify a criteria, but it was implied. Whatever, it's a Yea Forums thread so logic won't be anywhere in sight

>It changed the world more than anything else in history.

Where was it implied you brainlet?

Attached: 1375604154163.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Definitely made America more liberal. We need to take away your rights to keep you safe. We believe the government should make choices for you because you don't know better. We will tell you what insurance to buy, what car to drive, just let AOC, Bernie and Nancy choose for you

Actually what it did was make America more of a police state in terms of permitting government oversight in the name of security.

As for the other things you list ...

(1) No one is telling you what insurance to buy, they just want you to have it because if you get sick hospitals won't refuse you care and other people will get stuck paying for your deadbeat ass. Kinda like how we require you to have auto insurance.

(2) No one is telling you what car to drive. If this is about emission standards that has been around since the 1970s/80s.

The flushable toilet and associated plumbing did because for the first time in history people began to care and think about sanitation

Thank or the antibiotic, both of those stand head and shoulders above anything else

>and other people will get stuck paying for your deadbeat ass.
You mean like how it is now through taxes?

Attached: e786118.jpg (640x627, 76K)

Muslims gonna Muslim.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beems

Here's how it works. People who have insurance are more likely to seek medical care before something becomes critical and, as such, the total cost of treating it is LOWER than when it does become critical.

In short, if you do not require people to have healthcare some people cheat and don't take it drive up the total costs for those who don't cheat.

It only needs to weaken them to make a building collapse though. Talking of weak, how’s your brain doing today?

It can heat to a level where it weakens the structural integrity and once that happens it can no longer support weight. Build a tower out of cardboard then get it wet. Similar idea.

You don’t even know what liberal means.

Jesus fuck. Don’t vote.

Yeah but it didn’t fall over. It turned to dust and fell straight down.

So, did all of the steel melt completely uniformly to make it look exactly like a controlled explosion twice?

And what about tower 7?

Did that one spontaneously fall down in solidarity with the others?

Come on, man.

At the very least, buildings don’t fall straight down unless you make them fall straight down.

7/11 was a part-time job, wake up sheeple

Gavrilo Princip

Saudi, not Muslim. Political not religious.

I’d agree that he probably had far more reaching effect

Attached: WTC facts.jpg (3812x1124, 1.75M)

If something is collapsing from its own weight it falls straight down versus if you push it then it falls over.

As profoundly as the event has transformed the world, it pales besides Biohack the Planet, recently concluded in Las Vegas.

Before CRISPR the only question men could ask was 'To be or not to be?' Now the question is 'What to be or not be?'

The consequences will never be the same, and will obscure 9/11 into insignificance, rendering it a futile and desperate lunge at retaining global power.

Always remember that aircraft collision can destroy a building in such a way that structural steel is all laying around melted like glass, and big holes are left in the ground. It's never happened before or since, even remotely, in fact skyscrapers much less well built have burned in plain view for days and never even collapse. But I know there's an explanation for why all that happened this one time only, I just can't think of it right now.

Attached: EC-GuzSWsAAlQ3D.jpg (692x897, 302K)

They speak better English than the average yank, too... you jughead fucks butcher the language.

Disagree. Please refer to the following:

-Discovery of fire
-Splitting of the Atom
-European discovery of the America's
-Lives of certain key religious figures

It was constructed to fall. All part of the Illuminati plan, since they infiltrated the Free Masons.

At least we don't sound like prissy twats.

True. Either way.

Building 7 too, collapsed all by itself just out of fear. Illuminati are very powerful.

Attached: whoops, no plane for this one.gif (368x248, 883K)

Retread thread

Attached: 1562108896759.webm (480x360, 1.57M)

Attached: 816-201.jpg (560x400, 31K)

Dont be angry at the sand people. If i coudnt drink beer and eat bacon i would fly a plane into a building. And they make good doner, and hash.

Attached: 1567547751811.jpg (720x960, 142K)

Kek has pointed out how retarded you are. You are marked as a shill by Kek himself.

You are permitted to honorably neck yourself to retain anonymity. If you should fail to KYS, you will be shamed publicly when your retardation becomes known.

Kek has spoken.

Attached: bldg7.jpg (1000x804, 55K)

I’m just glad trump was there to help pull survivors from the wreckage while Obama was golfing.

girls are just grown up sperm ew kinda gay

Sorry we don't say "mate" and "New Yookers" every fucking time we talk

Um actually, there're quite a few events in history that have changed much more than 9/11. A few that spring to mind are the electroweak transition, inflation, baryon asymmetry, the formations of the fields...

>High jackers are in this
>Oooooooh Nooooooooo

Why didn't this moron ask for a line to the pentagon right away?

Imagine being so brainwashed that the first thing your mind goes to when you see 9/11 is how much you hate Mexicans

It says a lot though how a fucking terrorist speaks crystal clear english compared to an illegal working at McDonalds, does it not?

>the internet changed the world more than anything in history
apart from the printing press

you do, just louder ones

If you knew a fucking thing about Islam, is that there is no differentiation. Or are you trying to employ taqqiya?

Didnt a dino step on a fly that butterfly efected humanity or some such bullshit that caused the mass extinction of 99% of all species on earth?

>history

This gets me more than anything.
A hollow, aluminum plane wouldn't have done this to the 3rd ring of a modern day fortress with reinforced concrete walls.

Attached: Internet_20190907_234825.jpeg.jpg (473x706, 85K)

Nah, this was a change.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygRNEy8mPjk

Attached: photo-1517594422361-5eeb8ae275a9.jpg (1000x667, 51K)

Just because what has never even remotely happened before or since happened three times in the same day, no need to assume.

Based

In my lifetime yes, but in history not even fucking close. The invention of agriculture is the most impactful thing in human history.

Have you decided who shot JFK yet?

lol America

Attached: one_eternity.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

might be, or the realization of using fire.

This fire was the most revolutionary

These two things actually physically changed us as a species.

Lee Harvey Oswald.

Oh, I'm sorry did you think retarded conspiracy theories were of relevance to anyone that's not wearing a tinfoil hat?