Hi b friends, I want to kill myself but I'm such a pussy.... What can I do?

Hi b friends, I want to kill myself but I'm such a pussy.... What can I do?

Attached: 1557035138895.jpg (2560x1560, 393K)

You can start by killing yourself

Stream it

Toaster bath, its real fast.

halp compuder!

Man up and do it, or find meaning/purpose/enjoyment in your life.

No it's not. Even if the breaker doesn't trip the electricity makes you cramp like a motherfucker for a solid 2 minutes of excruciating pain before you die.

At least you'll finally feel something before you die

Attached: 1523114574689.gif (500x375, 1.42M)

Attached: painless_fast_suicide.jpg (1239x795, 225K)

Where do you get these supplies in Australia? Helium tanks also have oxygen put in them now to prevent this. So what alternative gas would you suggest that would produce the same effect?

Go to your nearest inner city and ask for fentanyl

Nitrogen produces the same effect

kill yourself

Hang yourself via weather balloon.

Attached: hammertime.gif (402x211, 1.69M)

Give your life to Jesus

Bravest thing to do is ask for help. Other than that, your craven nature is its own.

Wouldn't it be uncomfortable though? Feeling like suffocating? Maybe painless, but not comfortable.

Do something for your race.

Feelings of suffocation usually are related to inability to inhale anything or a buildup of CO2. That said, what's the harm in waiting a little longer to be sure there's no other solution for you?

Bump, need an answer to this question.

Thanks.

>kill yourself
>enjoy life
>whine on the internet

Attached: download.png (411x410, 104K)

I hope you guys find what you need to be at peace one way or another. Consider trying an aggressive exercise program (cardio preferred), time outside, and some social contact (even if just smalltalk with cashiers). These things tend to help ease depression symptoms - sometimes very significantly.