Why can't I get laid Yea Forums?

I'm decently attractive and have an athletic body. Really good social skills, steady career making a great salary and lots of friends.

But I have gotten rejected over 50 times in the past 6 months. Haven't even been able to land a single date. And I'm not even picky: I just don't want fat women.

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1559176549232 (2).jpg (673x897, 203K)

Lower your standards. Don't even try to compete with Chad

Also I don't use Tinder or dating apps, I just meet women via my social circles, at work and through events/hobbies.

But it's been 100% rejection.

try tinder

I have been going for women that aren't very conventionally attractive as well, my only real deal breaker is that I can't go for fat women...

I tried tinder a few years back and got like 5 matches 4 of which were bots. I decided not to go down that route again. It's fucking sad.

Easy. You can't get laid because you are an absolute massive faggot

Attached: 1567100870380.jpg (618x740, 42K)

I'm fucking tired of this rejection. I've lowered my standards to the point where I literally will go for any single women, provided they aren't fat.

My face isn't even that bad. Is this what 2019 has become? If you're not a Chad you have no choice but to date fat women?

Become friends with a woman first, any relationship based on looks will ultimately fail anyways and really if you're going on looks so are they and in this day and age with tinder and all that shit they have their pick of the crop. Instead seek to find women who share an interest with you, go to places you like (ie if you like fishing go tot he beach/pier if you have that where you live, go to pool bars if you like billiards etc) and try to naturally befriend a reasonably attractive woman and let it flourish into something more. Quit going out with the pure intention of finding a woman to breed with because a) that's bad and b) you're gonna come off desperate no matter what because it's your subconscious goal.

>What the fuck is going on?
your personality fucking sucks.

I don't go out with the intention of dating women. I just go to a lot of events and have a lot of friends, so I meet new women pretty frequently.

And I don't just ask them out straightup. Generally I add them on social media first, invite them to go out with some of my friends again and gain a repertoire with them. THEN I see if they want to go on a date or some shit. And it is ALWAYS A NO.

> Your (face) fucking sucks

Then why do I have plenty of friends?

Personality is a meme

because you're the annoying one in the group that everyone secretly feels sorry for.

You don't have to look good to get laid, really if your only goal is to get laid then look for a woman who's having a bad day or some shit. All you gotta do is cheer them up, and more importantly make them feel good about themselves while they're in your presence, a girl will always desire to like herself rather than like you.
Personally I think you're probably coming off way to strong and you're a little full of yourself, again if you want to get laid (and that's it nothing serious) just focus entirely on her and making her feel good, subtly steer conversation back to her over and over without being obvious and you should be getting one night stands on the regular.
Another good tactic is to "accidentally" engage them rather than just walk up and start hitting on them. Casually (and gently) bump into them, apologize and then say some corny crap like "Wow you're stunning, can I buy you a drink?" That way it seems more like a happy happenstance rather than the woman thinking "Oh great ANOTHER guy is hitting on me" because let's be honest every girl at a bar has probably been hit on 20 something times if she's been there an hour and is at least 7.
GL on getting your dick wet user.

Well geez I dunno then, maybe they don't like who you are as a person? That's legit all I can think of if they're going to social events and shit with you and then outright refuse, it's because what they've seen of you at those events and they don't like it.

It's different now. Trust me.
Delete this gay fucking thread and go fuck you a fatty, you picky little bitch

You're a manlet, aren't you?

How did you determine that I am full of myself? Because I said I have an athletic body and lots of friends?

How does that convey me being full of myself?

Lmfao what?

This
You sound like a complete fucking beta in every post you make, OP

This. That's why even the fat chicks don't want you, half-pint. Buy some elevator shoes.

I'm 5'6 so I'm not that short

Different in what way

This is what other people see when they look at you

Attached: 1567913564658.jpg (673x897, 460K)

>I'm decently attractive and have an athletic body. Really good social skills, steady career making a great salary and lots of friends.
You have nothing negative to say about yourself. I consider myself to be egotistical but shit I know that I'm an asshole and that I have several issues (which doesn't stop me from being better than other people) but I can admit I have those problems and when women don't like me for those reasons then I kinda fucking get it you know? Like take a look at yourself, look at what's bad and try to improve, at least if you want to. I don't struggle with getting women or getting anything else that I want and so as far as I'm concerned I'm fine the way that I am, I don't need to change because I do not find myself wanting in anyway.
You on the other hand are desperate to get laid, and something is preventing you from getting laid so it would behoove you to identify what that is and to fix it. But so long as you're going to be an egotistical prick who can't admit his flaws you will remain sexually frustrated.

You're pretty short Napoleon.

>really good social skills
>asking Yea Forums for advice on girls

> calling someone beta

Attached: 75f657riug521.jpg (576x803, 90K)

You look like you want to be railed with nigger dick.

KEK is this bait? If this is real then you are literally the definition of MANLET. The reason you can't get laid is because you have NO SELF AWARENESS and think you're not short LOL

Attached: 1549659683047.jpg (680x510, 97K)

Nevermind you're a manlet and you can't fix that, you're fucked user, better go to some poor east Asian country like Thailand and try to find an Asian qt3.14 who is shorter than you and will take any rich white guy to save her from village life.

Womble?

Bro you gotta get nep to give it up for you.

> at least 7 y/o

OP, time to start hitting up playgrounds

First off I've never ran into a bot.
I'm a fucking retard that wastes any extra time he has on this dumb ass board.
I shave my head and look like a fucking nazi since my work is hot and leaves me looking like a beat down pile of shit every day.
Literally nothing interesting about me. No talents. No cool skills or whatever. I suck at conversation.
Yet tinder never fails.
If it fails you then idfk what your problem is, manlet.
Horny women are horny women. All you have to do is not kill their fucking vibe. Just shut the fuck up, agree with them, nod haha yeah smile haha keep whatever thoughts you have to yourself and BAM.
Laid.

Bingo! I knew it. Listen, Pee-Wee, you're a midget, so you're gonna have to find a workaround, thigh-high. You're not hot like Peter Dinklage, so work on your personality. Good posture and lifts wouldn't hurt either. You gotta work with what you got, shortcake!

I obviously have issues of my own, but if they're not related to dating, why the fuck would I mention them?

I'm saying that I am an adult that is in shape and has a normal life and career.

>5’6
>not that short

Attached: 195A4C55-DC20-4011-9CF1-EB398DB39025.jpg (792x1024, 117K)

You also come across as an insecure, needy, desperate loser. Maybe start by changing that.

Think about what you have to offer to a relationship. Most guys don't think about that.

I'm 20 years older than you, tubby, shit job and got like 3 friends.

But I'm 6'4", so I get ten tons of pussy.

Sucks to be you, Bilbo!

Serious answer here. You are a 6 or a 7. Not a beefcake. Not a trainwreck. Throughout history this SHOULD mean that you can score a wife who is also about a 6 or a 7. But not anymore.

See, in the old days, women's lack of employment options and lack of birth control meant that they needed a commitment from their sexual partners to support them and raise children. As a result, the hot women married the hot men, taking them off the market. Then the mediocre men got the mediocre women, and the crap men got the crap women.

Now that's not so. Women are naturally more selective than men while men are more thirsty than women. This means women of all ranges in quality are holding out for the top quality men. These hot guys are never taken off the market by marriage so the top 10% score ALL the pussy while the button 90% of men just get lucky from time to time.

This is why you see INCELs and redpills and all kinds of crap. When men don't get laid, they start burning shit down.

Obviously anyone that is frustrated about rejection will come off as insecure. Your statement has no meaningful value.

It's all related to dating you idiot, any personality flaw will come up while you're dating at some point. Do you have bad road rage? She's gonna see it sometime. Do you suck at cooking? She's gonna know sometimes. Are you a fucking slob who doesn't keep his house orderly? She's gonna find out.
Literally any bad quality you have will affect your dating life.

FEMALES LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT I WORSHIP THEM AND GIVE THEM EVERYTHING AND THEY JUST TELL ME TO GO AWAY AND BLOCK MY NUMBER BECAUSE THEY ARE SHALLOW AND ONLY WANT ATTRACTIVE CHADS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT I KNOW THIS IVE HAD SO MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH THIS A GRIL CAN NOT LOVE AN UGLY GUY I HAVE LEARNED THIS AND I AM UGLY AND NO WOMEN HAVE EVER LIKED ME AND TELL ME TO GO AWAY I FUCKIN HATE HOW SHALLOW FEMALES ARE

WHATS WITH ALL OF THESE SLUTS THIS IS WHY Yea Forums SHOULD BAN WOMEN THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS WEBSITE OR TO ME HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPSOED TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND IF NOT OF THEM WILL DATE ME BECASE IM UGLY I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH WHY WONT THEY JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE
IM NOT AN INCEL IVE JUST NEVER HAD SEX BECAUSE WOMEN DONT GIVE ME A CHANCE I AM SO TIRED OF WOMEN WALKING OVER ME WHEN EVER I DO ANYTHING NICE FOR THEM THEY TREAT ME LIKE SHIT IM JUST GOING TO GIVE UP AND START TREATING THEM LIKE SHIT MAYBE THEYLL ACTUALLY LIKE ME BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO LIKE GUYS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT
ID GIVE ANYTHING FOR THE ATTENTION OF A LADY ANYTHING ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD I CRAVE WOMEN SO MUCH YET I HATE THEM EVEN MORE I JUST WISH I COULD CARASS A SPECIAL LADYS BREAST BUT I DONT THINK THAT DAY WILL COME I HATE MY LIFE WHY CANT I GET WOMEN SEX SHOULDNT BE DETERMINED BASED ON APPERANCE FUCK I WANNA SMASH
THEY SHOU;LLD VALUE HOW SMART I AM AND HOW NICE I AM TO THEM AND HOW FUNNY I AM AND HOW TALL I AM BUT THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE IM UGLY I HATE WOMEN THEY ARE SO STUPID THEY NEVER GIVE ME A CHANCE THEY ARE SO SHALLOW WHY CANT I GET A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

Yeah but why the fuck would I mention any of that here?

>Yeah I'm really bad at cooking
>Oh man that's probably why you can't get laid

Wtf? I come off as cocky because I didn't mention my unrelated weaknesses? Are you a fucking idiot?

Hey, don't get short with me, Mr. Frodo! I'm trying to help you, you ungrateful hobbit!

IVE TRIED IMPROVING MY GROMMING BUT IT IS HARD AND TAKES A LOT OF TIME I DONT HAVE A PERSONALITY DEFECT AND I DO BRUSH MY TEETH YET OBVIOUSLY WOMAN CARE ABOUT MY UGLIENSS MORE THAN ME BRUSHING ME TEETH BECAUSE WOMEN ARE STUPID SHALLOW AND USLESS ONLY FOR FUCKING CHADS TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMAN DO NOT LIKE ME BECAUSE IM UGLY THEY FLNCH WHN THEY SEE ME BCAUSE THEY ARE SO SHALLOW WOMEN ARE SO HORRIBLE IM NICE TO THEM BUT THEN THEYLL TELL ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AND I KNOW ITS BECAUSSE THEY THINK IM UGLY
I DO NOT WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN IDK HOW IM GOING TO GET PUSS BUT I HOPE SOMEDAY ILL FIND A BITCH STUPID ENOUGH TO FUCK I JUST WANT A BEAUTIFUL WOMANS VAGINA AND I DONT WANT SOME UGLY SKANK BECAUSE THAT DOESNT COUNT

I HAVENT SLEPT WITH ANY WOMEN AND I DONT WANT TO SLEEP WITH AN UGLY WOMAN I AM NOT GOING TO DOWNGRADE MYSLEF TO THAT I KNOW MY WORTH I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN WHO I CAN TAKE CARE OF AND WORHSHIP BUT ALL THE PRETTY GILS HATE ME SO I WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE SEX IM SO MAD
I HAVE TRIED TO IMPROVE MY LIFE I STARTED GROOMING BY BRUSHING MY TEETH BUT WOMEN STILL IGNORE AND AVOID ME THEY THINK IM DISGUSTING EVENTHO I GROOM BECAUSE IM UGLY I HATE WOMEN THEY ARE ALL WRETCHED CREATURES AND HAVE RUINED MY LIFE. BECAUSE OF WOMEN I CAN NOT GET A JOB FUCK THEM
ITS NOT FAIR I DESERVE SEX FROM A BEAUTIFUL WOMN IM NICE AND SMART AND FUNNY WOMEN ARE SO SHALLOW THEY WONT FUCK ME CAUSE IM UGLY I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

the problem is you're a creep that is trying to get laid. they're like "ew he is creepy and wants to have random sex with me"

BEACUSE I CANT HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN I NO LONGER HAVE A JOB THATS RIGHT I GOT FIRED BECAUSE OF A WOMAN BECAUSE WOMEN ARE SHALLOW AND WONT SLEEP WITH ME BECAUSE IM UGLY
NO I WILL NOT LOWER MY STANDARDS I KNOW MY WORTH AND WOMEN SHOULD KNOW MY WORTH TOO BUT THEY ARE TOO SHALLOW AND STUPID TO UNDERSTAND I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL LADY NOT SOME DUMB SKANK ALSO I DO THINK WOMEN OWE ME SOMETHING AT LEAST THE ONES IVE BEEN NICE TO, BUT THEY JUST AVOID ME AND TELL ME TO GO AWAY I DONT TREAT THEM LIKE OBJECTS BUT I WILL STOP BEING NICE TO THEM SINCE IT GETS ME NO WHERE
I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE BEING TREATED NICE MOST BEAUTIFUL SKANKS LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT BY THEIR CHAD BOYFRIENDS IM NOT A FUCKING CREEP YOU SOUND JUST LIKE THE SHALLOW WOMEN I DEAL WITH EVERYDAY WHO CALL ME A CREEP BECAUSE IM UGLY AND ASKED THEM ON DATE

KEK

Attached: OP.jpg (866x1390, 312K)

So let's get this straight, from your dopey looking face and reddish hair, blood showing through your pale as fuck skin and blue-grey eyes, I'm assuming you're of Irish stock. Probably from the North East, you look like roughly 25% of the guys from the boston area and you're 5'6".
So you're a wee little paddy bastard and you're wondering why the tall amazonian women won't date you?
Go fuck a potato.

WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE WOMEN WHY CANT I JUST BE GAY I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH THEY ARE THE REASON I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LIKE ME ASKING THEM OUT BECAUSE IM UGLY FUCK YOU WLADIES OUT THERIR THEY OWE ME A JOB AND SOME SEX IT REALLY IS THEIR FAULT I DONT HAVE A JOB THE WOMEN AT MY LAST JOB GOT ME FIRED BECAUSE I WAS TOO UGLY FOR THEM THEY WERE ALL FUCKING SKANKS ANYWAYS WHO HAD CHAD BOYFRIENDS I WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW THEM SOMETHING BETTER SOMETHING NOT ABUSIVE BUT NO THEY ALL JUST LIKE BEING MISTREATED BY THEIR CHAD HUSBANDS

I KNOW MY LEGUE AND I KNOW IM WORTH THE ATTENTION OF A BUEATIFUL FEMALE BUT FEMALES ARE SO FUCKING SHALLOW AT LEAST MOST OF THEM THEY SHOULD GIVE ME ATTENTION AT LEAST ITS NOT MY FAULT MOST WOMEN ARE SLUTS
I CANT JUST ASK A GIRL OUT BECAUSE I KEEP TRYING THAT ANDTHEY ALL JUST TELL ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE WOMEN HATE ME BECAUSE IM UGLY HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM
IM SMART AND NICE AND FUNNY SO THEREFORE IM WORTH THAT OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BUT FEMALES ARE SO STUPID THEY JUST AVOID ME BECUASE IM UGLY BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW ME

How tall are you?

He said 5'6"

>average looking
>normal life
>can't get laid

>must be a creep

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

OP you dunt fukd up ma nigga
Why would you ever post your face then talk about what a fucking beta you are
Boi gon get rekd

That’s very short. Virtually every woman I’ve ever met has a “must be taller than me in heels” rule. At a height like 5’6, you should assume those heels are 6” tall.

I'm 5'6" so pretty tall (well above average)

>Trying to get laid in the me too era
Youre playing russian roulette and wondering why you shoot yourself

Attached: Blank+_4463e2166c48304c58c983e96bedcff7.jpg (541x498, 53K)

Hey OP stay strong, don't fuck the land whales, you're so small that if they roll over you'll suffocate.

Attached: 1564711107720.jpg (200x200, 18K)

you don't think that it is weird for a guy to go around to fifty women just to have sex?

that's a gross predatory creep. he doesn't want a fulfilling meaningful relationship, he just wants to use women to masturbate.

it is creepy, flat out.

that's what habitual masturbators do. they become addicted to the pleasure and stand there drooling expecting women to just want sex with them just so he can get off. and possibly catch a disease, mind you.

What does that have to do with tinder

EXPECTING SEX FROM A WOMAN BECAUSE IM NICE TO THEM IS NOT CREEPY AT ALL ITS HOW LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK BUT BECAUSE OF FEMINISM AND PEOPLE LIKE HILLARY CLINTON THINGS GOT SCREWED UP AND NOW FEMALES ARE SHALLOW AND HATE ME I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL WOMENS AFFECTON BECAUSE I AM VERY NICE TO THEM

WOMEN ARE MEANT TO BE WORSHIPPED AND TREATED LIKE GODDESS WHEN I CAN DO SO, FEMINISM CORRUPTED EVERTHING THOUGH
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY HAD NO INTEREST IN ME ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IM ALSO NOT AN INCEL IM NOT ONE OF THOSE WHINEY BITCHES BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY WULDNT WANT ME IM PRETTY SURE MOSET OF THE WOMEN I WORKED WITH WERE FUCKING THOT SLUTS SO I DONT SEE APROBALEM WITH ASKING THOSE FEMALES FOR SEX AT WORK THEY SHOULDNT ACT LIKE THOTS IF THEY DONT WANT MY ATTENTION ITS THEIR FAULT I WAS FIRED FROM MY LAST JOB I HATE CHAD SUCKING FEMALES
FEMALES GIVE SEX TO GUYS WHO LIKE HER ALL THE TIME AS ALONG AS THEY ARE NOT UGLY THAT WHY ALL FEMALES ARE THOTS I KNOW HOW TO RELATE TO WOMEN TOO I HAVE A SISTER SO FEMALES SHOULD BE NICER TO ME BECAUSE IM NICE TO THEM

You definitely look like you enjoy the taste of a young boys asshole.

Women need to feel like you got their back. When you meet a new lady, just say, "You have my AXE!" and she should warm up to you.

Attached: Gimli_at_the_siege_of_moria.jpg (261x400, 25K)

IM NOT GOING TO LIMIT MYSELF TO SINGLE WOMEN WHO KNOWS I COULD HELP A LUCKY FEMALE LEAVE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WOMEN CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE FEMALES ARE THOTS ALL FEMALES ARE ON THE TABLE FOR ME I DONT DISCRIMINATE BASED ON MARITAL STATUS I DONT DESVER TO BE FIRED I WORKED HARDER THEN ALL THOSE FEMALES COMBINED BUT BECAUSE OF STUPID MODERN FEMINISM WOMEN HAD TO BE OFFENDED BY ME APPROACHING THEM AND REPORTED ME TO MY BOSS WHO FIRED ME I HATE FEMALES DONT COME CRYING TO ME WHEN THEY DO THE SAME THING TO YOU

FEMALES CAN CHOSE NOT TO FUCK ME AND STILL BE SLUTS AT THE SAME TIME THEY JUST FUCK ALL THE STUPID FUCKING CHAADS WHICH IS DISGUSTING AND WHY THEY ARE SLUTS

>50 women
>10 months
>1 woman a week

>asking out 1 woman per week is creepy, flat out.

YOUR PROBABLY A CHD AND YOUR GF IS A SHALLOW SLUT STACY FUCK YOU IWAS NT TALKING TO YOU I WAS TALKING TO OP SO GO FUCK YOURSLEF
I ACTUALLY HAVE A SISTER SO I DO KNOW FUCK ABOUT WOMEN YOUVE PROBABLY NEVER TALKED TO A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE

So what am I supposed to do

but doing it fifty times in one year just to have sex (*for some reason*) IS creepy.

It isn't "asking out"

it is "i'm a creepy pervy jerkoff, i want to cum using your body for my own pleasure! because i think in the real world adults just go around casually having sex, no strings attached, whenver they demand! for nothing!"

Kek

>asks woman out on date to downtown night festival
>"Omg what a creepy perv jerkoff how dare he"

Tits or gtfo, cumdumpster

How about chill the fuck out and sober up from ur pussy addiction u fucken junkie

Attached: Blank+_a6bb1a0340579a7ea554a7fab137a2a0.jpg (266x326, 13K)

yeah, but you explicitly stated you are looking for SEX not a "date" . so now you're trying to tell me that you are predatorially disguising your primal lust as wanting a "date at a cute lil' night festival down'town'" haha

I am a virgin. How could I be addicted to something I never had.

Get that operation where they break your legs and stretch them. That ought to get you to 5'8"

>5'6
>virgin

what else is new

Not op.
>tall amazonian
Fuck that. I want a woman that I can man-handle. I’m 5’10”. 5’2” to 5’6 is good for me.

we all know why you're a virgin, manlet

1) you MUST use online dating. You need a big pool of women to approach and real life probably isn’t gonna work. You can use tinder but you should focus on more personality driven sites like OK Cupid. Actually I would say OK cupid should be your primary dating app. Make sure you put your height in your profile - make sure you’re upfront about it.

2) talk to ALOT of girls on these apps. You’re gonna get rejected and ghosted ALOT. You’re gonna get ghosted after great first dates... or even second dates. Keep fucking going.

3) id say to focus on shorter girls, but really you shouldn’t be doing anything to limit your pool

Nigger you just did yourself in
fucking KEK

Lol this has to be a troll

If not ur ideals are absolutely insane

4) Don’t be pathetically desperate.

That's like, going from house gnome to elf, that ain't gonna do him any good.

Obviously you watch porn or obsess over women, same fucking thing. Just more beta

tiny little "man"

Oh wait, are you looking for casual sex?

I got some bad news for you buddy... casual sex is not happening at that height. Dating? Sure. Casual, no strings attached sex? Not a goddam chance, unless you’re willing to compromise on your “not obese” requirement.

In what world is Peter Dinklage hot?

I had a porn phase when I was a teenager but I don't watch it anymore. I don't even jerkoff more than once or twice a month now.

lol you actually took the time to make that for OP just to belittle him? you couldn't just stop at a snarky comment, you had to lay it thick by sitting there hatefully shopping in his face, muttering to yourself about how inferior he is in your eyes.

lol

kek

nah, he's a manlet

Get a whore a loose that shit. No wonder you reek of desperation.

He’ll hopefully figure that one out after being ghosted for the 20th time

That's the joy of this board
Never let this place die
Tis our home

*and

nice "average" face

>good social skills
nah you dont have those if you're here
and you especially dont have them if you claim to have them

big man

Attached: OP.jpg (866x1390, 313K)

The world where he won 3 emmies and a golden globe. Ask your girlfriend if she'd fuck him. The answer is yes.

"future husband"

Attached: OP.jpg (866x1390, 314K)

I have no idea. you look good so it must be your personality or the girls are bitches.

Without jumping to conclusions like this faggot, the honest truth is that if everything else you said it correct then this most likely is the problem.

Welcome, newfriend!

You aren't being truthful about yourself obviously

Something tells me OP isn’t actually 5’6”, that’s just his drivers license height. My guess is 5’4 - 5’5.

Protip: don’t exaggerate your height.

Well I mean I've had sex before but only with guys(anal sex). Idk if that technically counts as being a virgin tho.

Yeah you aren't attractive then

KEEP ON DIGGIN THAT HOLE OP

This. Women don’t give a shit how you look. Your personality is annoying and burdensome.

Hahahahaha

>normal
>being on Yea Forums
>Arguing with every post

Attached: That+was+a+711+out+of+10+comment+edited+at+_e50057451284cdfec062d5092db9b764.jpg (461x461, 80K)

That doesn't make him hot
Then again, I never considered "rugged" men or whatever to be hot
Being a talented actor doesn't make you hot

You're short enogh where, if you ditched the beard, you could probably be a trap. You might have to take it up the ass, but at least you'd get your balls drained.

Well, no, he wouldn't appeal to homos like you. He's a ladies man.

This thread is great i dont even care if its all bait

Chekd
And you're right. I went for the bait though

I'm decently attractive and have an athletic body. Really good social skills, steady career making a great salary and lots of friends.

But I have gotten rejected over 50 times in the past 6 months. Haven't even been able to land a single date. And I'm not even picky: I just don't want short guys.

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 5136CD35-4AD0-4DEE-9D1C-C19D70E0DBD0.jpg (400x711, 39K)

Try dressing like this.

Attached: nintchdbpict000339199619.jpg (639x960, 90K)

I'm a girl lol, I like "soft-looking" guys so maybe that's why
But yeah OP isn't attractive to me either
No offense to OP

What the fuck happened to Yea Forums

>hot in a movie

Hes also like 5'1 and IRL that would be unappealing

Tits or GTFO, timestamp or it doesn't count.

I'm 5'9'' and some girls find me short.. So there's the problem fuck.

Can you cook and are you dtf? I'm married, so I'm not asking for myself. But, most guys find those two qualities highly desirable.

already told you, go to some poor ass country like in Asia and find yourself a village girl that doesn't want to live that life. So many people in the Navy did that because they were so ugly/unlikable/short that no self respecting 1st world girl would ever marry them.

AHAHAHAHAHA IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
So when you gonna live stream?

Height? are you another manlet?

You're a gay looking ginger. Also you probably have a shit personality like me.

You look kinda “soft”. Need to toughen up. Lift until you cry. Those lips are weak. You project low T. Low T=No P.

He has a lot of money, once you reach a certain point in financial status, women will be attracted to you regardless of how ugly you really are.

That metrosexual gay boy look is really working for you then. Who would of thunk it.

He's 4'5" and he's attacked more pussy than chlamydia. You don't know what you're talking about, so shut your whore mouth.

Attached: jbqGXR0_d.jpg (610x405, 23K)

Kek

Oh well, guess I'm a guy then

Ding ding ding

HOW DID MY THREAD TURN INTO A DINKLAGE THREAD

you're looking for random sex. normal adjusted people don't look at life as a serious of random sexual encounters initiated by the false pretense of taking a woman out of a "date"

cause we only like Hot midgets, not ugly manlets like you, bring on the Dinklage.

Gonna be honest with you OP. It's your shit personality. Doesn't matter what anyone else says.

I am an ugly fat fuck and I still get with women. How? Because I treat them like they are your average guy (weird I know but it works). A lot of women find this intriguing and usually follow your lead. After that ACTUALLY have something interesting to talk about (don't talk about weather, or your life, etc) ask a question about what they are into and expand on it.

That's how you get your dick in them.

1) Treat em like a normal human being not some special snowflake.
2) Read up on shit, stay updated on shit, be interesting.
3) ??????
4) Profit.

PS. if you say "nah it aint personality" or "I am doing this stuff" obviously you aint you cunt.

It’s not the money, it’s the confidence you get from it. It’s about confidence, regardless of what you get it from. A 9/10 22 yo who works at Target can get more tail than a 5/10 29 yo beta making $70k/year as a programmer.

>Says he's not an incel
>Talks like an incel

Just buy a hooker, faggot.

*where you get it from

This is probably true because I am good-looking and have money and I still don't get laid.

The fact that you attempted hooking up 50 times in 6 months is really saying something. Women can smell desperation and they can tell when they are just another bitch you're trying to fuxk. None of that says interesting or even sexy for that matter.
Just be yourself and BE PATIENT. I know it's hard but stop trying to bag every skinny dog in your vicinity.

This is a fucked phenomenon. The poor “chads” who don’t work on a career die off though. Security, and stability usually bring confidence which women want.

I would assume you're a homo, sitting there in your velour robe, looking like a gay Ron Weasley. Maybe that's your problem.

"getting laid" is NOT a normal concept, guys.

normal people don't have random sex under pretense of "dating"

that is a small niche of society, mostly homosexual.

if you have a constant need for sex with many people, the gay community may interest you more.

normal women and normal men don't go around having sex. that is something depraved idiots do. it is for the movies for the goyim to consume to destroys their lives when still young. it isn't normal healthy behavior. for that reason your advances are rejected. because you aren't in it for anything real. you're a person with lust and mental issues that feels it is normal to have random sex with woman and women will just randomly want it for some reason.

LOL, I Chadded my way throgh my 20s and 30s and just married rich. You don't need a career if you look good.

>larp.net

Lol

>"getting laid is NOT a normal concept guys"

Maybe not normal for you LMFAO

Everyone in this fucking thread is either one or the other:

>ur short give up it's over dinklage

>womyn can SENSE that u r a creep

When will anyone learn, SHORT = CREEP

I’ll pretend I believe you. The deal is, you want to “do your own thing”, go out with the dudes, whatever. She says no, you obey. I knew a dude who was basically a lazy fuck. Found a 6/10 to take care of him. Was jealous at first. Lasted about 2 years. She got sick of his ass. Not a bad dude, just had to work.

LOL, think what you like. I live in a 5 bedroom house on the Mediterranean now, and I never made more than $15 an hour.

>UGLY
>wants a beautiful woman

You can buy a diamond with a corn dog. Cmon mate. Go for your level or shush.

She an old heiress?

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Mediterranean cost of living is cheap as fuck 5 bedrooms isn't impressive

Going on 10 years now :D

Cant*

Because you look like a complete ginger faggot is my guess.

Young heiress. We are bon vivants

--J-o-i-n---m-y---s-e-r-v-e-r--
/3vEP3Qp
/3vEP3Qp
/3vEP3Qp
/3vEP3Qp
/3vEP3Qp
/3vEP3Qp

Not jealous bro. Good for you. I personally would have education/trade lined up. I don’t want to be controlled by a woman. Don’t say that you can do anything you want.

Whats wrong with fat chicks? They're an amazing lay and will buy/cook you food. They're the best.

Not in white people country it ain't. And this is just our EU house. Had to get out of the states for awhile, you know how it is.

I can do anything I want. My baby loves me, and wants me happy. :-)

This. Shortstop sure is picky for a hobbit.

This.
Women can smell desperation and it is a foul stench.
Also pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

This but good thing is there are a lot of ways to be attractive/not shit. Don't be desperate, don't be a man-child about not getting laid, and try to do something to make yourself unique and not just average. Learn a language, do music, I don't know get rich. Just don't sit there and whine about it like a bitch.

Why are women talking in this thread? GTFO or show some booty and STFU, the men are speaking.

No girls on the internet

>35 year old virgin
>has "deal breaker"
Lol, at this point, you should fuck the crack of dawn if you can. Stay picky and you'll die a wizard, shortstuff.

This.. seriously just fuck a couple of hookers and escorts if you can't get pussy for free. 1. you'll build your confidence more and women sniff that shit like dogs with fear. 2. you'll find out pussy is great, but not everything.

Oh God not that guy

Other option is to join a fetish community and hope you can harpoon a fish from that smaller barrel. Might get to get pegged tho

Oh no

You look like Chuck Norris

SHAVE THAT FAGGOT HIPSTER BEARD

What because they're both ginger? I don't see it

Attached: um.jpg (986x555, 65K)

This. Kneehigh needs to lose that V card as soon as possible to understand pussy isn't the end all and be all. Once minikin has that out of the way, he can relax and work on himself. Travel, do improv, build ships in a bottle, whatever. When you forget about the pussy, pygmy, the pussy finds YOU.

Try to come across as a lecherous pervert more and never ask for dates.
Some of your friends might use you for sex because it's convenient and then feel obligated to treat you more like a boyfriend than a fuck buddy.
Seriously, you sound like you whine too much and dating you would be horribly awkward.

Short women are ok, for spinning, but yeah, short men are the worst. Angry and pissy all the time. They should just be euthanized, they can't be happy living like that.

You look like obi wan, suprised you arent drowning in cooch

Wtf is wrong with everyone?

Women in 2019 are insanely picky. Of course you're not gonna get any pussy if you're 5'6