These are the 4 ugliest fucking people I’ve ever seen. How did they get laid so much...

These are the 4 ugliest fucking people I’ve ever seen. How did they get laid so much? One of them claims to have slept with 2000 women. How the shit doesn’t make sense

Attached: 771D3790-4622-4F44-A345-42046B7ADDB6.jpg (980x652, 114K)

Vinnie Vincent wasn't that bad looking. But yeah, Gene and Paul are the ugliest motherfuckers ever. Women slept with them because they're famous. They're called "starfuckers"

So by your logic women who sleep with you are called faggot fuckers

In the land of the goy, the khazar is king.

They’re just trying to save him from a life of AIDS and prolapses.

his music sucks too

Attached: 1567912497692.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

But still look at those fucking chuds

rock stars have groupies, and Lemmy fucked all of them.

Fuck you, Queensryche is awesome.

when will you faggots realize the south lost the war.

Attached: 1465890395805.gif (700x704, 295K)

Naw these are the guys who wrote party all night and love gun

Ask your mother.

Uh because fame and confidence you simple bitch.

So...Queensryche?

Kiss

Lol idk how people don't recognize these Jews. Gene even has his tongue out. Dead give away.

Who the fuck is Kiss?

They weren’t confident apparently they wore makeup for like 40 years did an album and taking the shit off and immediately went back to makeup

They were highly successful rock stars and had tons of money. Was this supposed to be a serious question?

But still look at them

Imagine being this guy, not knowing that the next President was purchased by the industrial powers of the south

This is why you're still a virgin

Bro women dont care about your personality or your looks. They care about what you can give them. If it means attention or stuff, if you can provide then they'll gladly give it up lol the smart ones stick around to suck their target dry, the young ones hop from cock to cock for cheap thrills. I have a cousin that told me she wasgiving it up to any guy who would buy her food at jack in the box. They're not logical creatures.

Can I have your cousins number? I got about 6 bucks in change.

I would if I could remember it. Part of me wanted to nail her like a heathen on a cross.

Money and personality user, as long as your not hideous or deformed, getting girls is easy late twenties and I’m around the 120ish mark, give or take. Had two long term relationships of 4 years.

Literally you can talk or you can’t. Your looks play a factor in like only fake women.

Kek you’re hunting the bottom of the barrel or just a poor fag, never paid for a first date, they always ask me. To extent your right, if you don’t prove your a commodity then your shit, we’re all basic creatures, if you’re not top “dog” why should they fuck you.