2019 is easily the worst era in human history

2019 is easily the worst era in human history.

I wish this weren't true but it is and I hate I have to be alive with all you folk.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-194724_Chrome.jpg (774x656, 217K)

yeah that's pretty fucked

Just a few more years then its apocalypse.

Why is it the worst?

I hope one day governments worldwide decide that it would be a reasonable decision to start launching nuclear warheads at other nations. Until we are exterminated this world will continue to suffer.

I mean there was the black plague in 14th century

That just helped giving us more time.
Same as nowadays the negative interest rates.
The decline is going so long but you dont see it yet.

Yeah seriously, if OP doesn't respond he's a mega faggot.

Attached: joe.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>have to be
i don't think anyone's saying that user

Yeah, it's pretty terrible.
We need to make death-squads.
You break the law, you get shot down. Watch how quickly the (((niggers))) get cleaned up.
Half of California would be killed for the bullshit they have been pulling.
>inb4 change the laws
You die too, bub.
Kill all illegals, kill all thieves, kill all thugs, and kill all pedos.

Attached: 1566974575800m.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

you forgot females in your list

there'll be no one left to speak for you when they come for the neets, but sounds good to me anyway

Because degeneracy is the norm.

>killing off your only way to breed your ideals past your lifespan
Neck yourself.

If I die, I die. Do you really think the world would be a better place with the likes of you and me around?

Attached: 1566973900995.jpg (800x445, 21K)

lolz larper, nigga you will be dead first week when shit starts, by a woman.

Ha ha years. keep being optimistic.

Attached: SISTER.jpg (500x356, 32K)

with me around at least, i don't know about you.
i'm just a boring normie but i contribute enough to society to have some worth.
why on earth would you advocate for your own murder so strongly?

i dont need to be, am not american.

A single year isn't an "era," dumbass

it was more norm in, like, the dark ages and stuff

>implying I don't want to be snuffed by a thicc goddess

So yeah, you contribute nothing. Your average life won't carry any impact past the next generation.
>why would you advocate for your own death?
>implying I would be breaking the laws

Attached: 1566974033443m.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

No am just stating you have no clue how life works.
I go sleep now cya hf

i contribute my work production and taxes, average as they may be. it's enough of a buy-in to live society without being a sponge, that's good enough for me.

i'm guessing you actually contribute nothing, which i don't really have a problem with. but if you have roving bands of death squads rounding up 'thugs' and other people they deem to be degenerates, eventually they'll go after the sponges too. if nothing else just to free up some money for more death squads.

I have no reason to believe next year will be any better

Because you do, right?
Kill yourself, uppity nigger.

Can you handle the cultural enrichment?

Attached: 4b977070d6ba140_7.jpg (400x300, 12K)

So then we'll both be safe.
Have no problem with taking away the sponges from society, that is the basic premise of having roving death squads.
If there are any neets left on Yea Forums after the great newfag migration, then they are pretty terrible neets.

i'd be ok with the death squads if i got to choose the targets (slow walkers over sponges for me), i'd be really uneasy giving my government carte blanche to kill whoever they want though. unless boris had to carry out every one of them on tv like an irl hitman/mr bean crossover, then i'm down.

Well it would be a separate branch of the government, with checks and balances of its own.
It would be created and then any attempts to change its founding principles would be a crime, and thus they would be killed too.
The (((government))) would try to use it as a weapon, so there would have to be many checks and balances for it.

100% disagree. Ignore politics and social media and make the most of what's available to you. It's a wide, wide world that you're closing yourself off from and thise born with privilege have never had so much freedom. Unfortunately most people make very poor use of it. It's your choice to waste your time complaining about them

freedom doesn't mean much when there's nothing to do

Is this bait

tell me what's so goddamn interesting to do in this world

Coke. Fucking new women. Garaffs

Stop using larp out of context

You don't have to there's always the easy way out

I mean, coke is a good way to make everything else seem lame when you're not doing coke

Dude if you always ask other people what you should do of course you're going to have a shit time. Go travel. Learn a new language. Find something you like and try being really good at it. There's a reason there are literally millions of websites with the same cliche suggestions

Is that belle Delphine?

Sounds like you have some mental problems, and should be locked up before you hurt some people

Sauce?