URRRRK! Owwww! Don't hurt my girlballs!!!

URRRRK! Owwww! Don't hurt my girlballs!!!

Attached: ballbusting.png (600x800, 400K)

Attached: 1566704960433.jpg (1180x1280, 297K)

imagine taking her spats after she wears them all day and sniffing em lole

bustin keksandras nuts so keksandra can bust a nut

why yes, futasandra is well-endowed and her girlpenis is comparable in size to the african-american individual

HAHA
SHE GOT KICKED IN THE GIRL EGGS!
HAHAHAHA
very cute dubs

futasandra got fugged by a deere and then the deer smashed her balls

that's a classic prank where you kick a girl in the balls

is it a prank if the girl enjoys being kicked in the balls

Kick Futasandra in the balls~

Attached: futasandra.jpg (725x988, 73K)

Keksandra used to live normally with her futanari penis. It functioned like any other penis. She could pee out of it, it got stiff when it was touched, it felt funny when she saw lewd stuff, and she could fap with it. One day, she accidentally discovered something really weird: she loved ballbusting.
She was playing in her room and she was diving on her bed for fun. She would climb onto the frame at the foot of the bed and jump off, landing on the mattress. But as she prepared to jump, her foot slipped and she fell. Unfortunately for Keksandra, her crotch landed on the metallic frame.
The weight of her body came down hard and crushed her nuts between her pelvis and the frame. Her balls felt like they had been kicked. Pain radiated from her bruised gonads and made her whole body shake. She flopped onto the mattress and grabbed her pulsating balls, whimpering in agony.
Something felt off. She noticed how hard her penis was. In fact, the really awful pain in her nuts actually felt kind of nice. Her cock was throbbing and begging to be rubbed. Keksandra slowly slipped her hand down her leggings and stroked her throbbing balls. She gave them a gentle slap and felt the pain set in again...and her cock got even harder.
"Wh-why does it feel good!?" she thought. "I really hurt them!"
She wanted to try again. As the pain slowly faded and her penis softened up, she stood up and climbed onto the frame of the bed again. She carefully balanced on the frame and then kicked her legs out. She plummeted and landed painfully on the frame, crushing her recovering balls for a second time. Keksandra fell on the bed and curled up again, letting the agony set in. To her surprise, she felt her cock getting stiff once more.
"I-I get horny when I h-hurt my nuts..." Keksandra realized. She grimaced as her nuts throbbed in pain. "M-maybe this will be fun..."

I like where this is going. Keep it up.

Attached: 1566684399858.png (469x350, 150K)

haha yeah it’s very hot

i found it in archives :^(
but it's so fuggin hote

AHEM

Attached: 22332DA0-BF07-4B99-B4FE-D4FA9FC6FAAC.jpg (639x480, 49K)

oh fug the deer's back and he's gonna kick her balls after he cums in her ass

Attached: DEERED.jpg (678x726, 47K)

BunnyLover, please come back and draw more deer x rapesandra.

Despite the pain ballbusting gave her, Keksandra loved to abuse her sensitive plums. It thrilled her when she squashed her nads and caused her tremendous pain.
On the first night, Keksandra moved the blankets off of her and held her girlpenis in one hand. With her other hand, she made a fist. Hesitant at first, she drove her fist as hard as she could into her balls. The crushing pressure she applied made her stomach lurch, making her let out a guttural “hurk!”. She felt her nuts being squeezed between her fist and her pelvic bone. Keksandra’s pupils shrunk to pinpricks. She trembled in agony and held her breath. The pain seamlessly translated into arousal and her girlpenis became very erect.
Grimacing, she pumped her raging boner with her dominant hand and punched her bruised eggs again. The pain compounded and Keksandra jolted, feeling a shiver race through her. It made her feel even more horny, despite the agony. She didn’t even think for a second before pounding her battered, throbbing balls with three more powerful punches. The agonizing pain made her nearly throw up, but her cock felt like a million bucks.
She kept edging and denying her own orgasm. Seeking even more pain, she grabbed her pulsing balls in her hand and gripped them as hard as she could. The trauma she received made her nearly vomit again, but the amazing feeling that came from it made her squeeze her bruised balls even harder. She no longer had any doubts: torturing her cock and balls was pure bliss. Keksandra squealed as she finally came, and it was the best damn orgasm she ever had. Cum flooded all over her chest and face, and one squirt landed in her mouth. She swallowed in surprise, and liked the taste.
The downside came too. The post-orgasm pain in her balls didn’t feel good and remained agonizing. Groaning and holding her crushed balls, she scraped the cum off of her body, licking it off of her hands and swallowing.

Attached: pierre.jpg (1080x1071, 123K)

pls go away ur too young!

Moar

I am going to hang her by her balls and watch them get squeezed under all her weight

Futasandra is a cuteasandra

Cuteasandra is a Futasandra LOLE

VERY HOTE!!!

imagine stuffing a dildo down her urethra and breaking her balls on repeat and she can’t cum

cummies

pls drawe futasandraaaaaaa
it doesn’t have to be ballbusting

Keksandra’s futa penis is twenty inches long lole

that isn't how ejaculating works

Futasandra cums from ballbusting

kapow
right in the girl plums!