twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roll

Roll

Fuck off giga

roll

roll

Wow, you're a big guy

Stop it

Attached: 1567402124841.jpg (180x255, 15K)

Attached: 1567641041940.jpg (250x250, 16K)

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZJY5I-c2c

Here I roll

since there is some story about india losing their moon lander, there is a lot of bullshit making fun of india. there's this one reject named shyerrylittle on yahoo that really, really hates white people. they go off about how white people get a lot of cancer and keeps telling people to get cancer, they're pray for the to get cancer, etc but india is actually crazy about scaring people from cigarettes so their cancer rate among people that can afford to go to the hospital must actually be pretty high and it makes good sense that a nation that's mostly living in slums and shitting in the street doesn't have good statistics on cancer but it makes good sense that their inbred mutant shit is pretty rotten.

anyway, one thing that i noticed and had to look up is that these pro-indian fucks hate the UK. they mention how they were looted for 200 years, etc. i wondered, as an arizonan, about the whole "india resents the UK" thing and looked it up. one thing that caught my eye was that the UK is blamed for a major famine in india.

that reminded me of the new "dr. who" promo where she makes it seem like an extra pizza appears for her chosen indian female. then, i wondered about how she sneaks in to actually dips toast into an egg yolk when her chosen black guy isn't looking and eats it. meghan markle's mother is black and her father is white; dipping into her black egg.

then, i thought how if i was british, i'd mention these revelations to my friends but... i'd rather die than be british.

rollin

Roll roll fight the power

roll

rolling

Reeeeolll dem

roll

roll

roll

roll

roll

White power

Fuck u giga