What the hell is this?

What the hell is this?
It doesn’t hurt at all, no itching, can’t feel them at all.
>inb4 herpes
>inb4 aids

Attached: F377AF1D-E72B-4D62-97F1-93574B7FC73F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

Bump

Where are the medifags

It is what the medical field calls "Penial wormicus" it festers in the penis until it melts and becomes one with the penis. Give it about a few weeks and it should disappear like nothing happened.

assuming if real, did you use a condom recently? many people develop a latex allergy later on

ur dic about to fall off

underage kiddo gtfo

Looks like a herpes outbreak

Looks like a friction burn or something

Medfag here, you've been drinking too much of this. Just wait for about a week and if you don't farded and shidded and camed then it's just a rash. Good luck, user. -Local Medfag that posts in Medfag threads

Attached: 69627950_1154948208049570_1620715959369072640_n.jpg (1744x1744, 166K)

Folliculitis. Viral or bacterial. No way to differentiate

this^^

stop jacking off so much

>Yea Forums
that is bad!

Op here
I don’t use condoms
Could be friction?
I was in Bangkok (didn’t have sex there) but only took quick showers
It’s been a while since I’ve had any sex so I think it’s like pimples of some sort, they’ve been there for a while though

Looks like ringworm. Did you fuck a dog?

I have beat my meet quite vigorously lately, could be

Meat*

Not ring worm, looked up pictures

The answer given when anyone posts a "what's wrong with my cock?" thread. People should just stop wasting their time and just assume it's this automatically.

I didn’t think I was more than often but maybe more vigorously

kinda looks like insect bites.
or Allergy would also seem plausible. Did you change your washing powder recently?

While in Bangkok I was using a friends shower stuff then when I came back I used a new shower bar, I’ll stop using it now and see if that helps

Stop beating ur shit retard. There scabs from you fapping to hard loser

Looks like herpes dude. Symptoms can take years to show

Oh, bro, that's the herpes. Make friends with him, he'll come to say "hi" every once in a while for the rest of your life.

Not herpes lmao

Have you considered going to a doctor instead of asking us idiots here?

Going to the doctor in the next hour just wanted opinions

My opinion is practicing the phrase "Hey, Mr. Herpes. I've heard lots about you, I'm glad we've become such close friends lately. Make yourself at home and tell me which fabrics feel the most comfortable, what's mine is yours."

No you just us to look at your dick. Kys faggot.