Someone explain to me why my riot police needs submachine guns?

Someone explain to me why my riot police needs submachine guns?

Attached: 67738708_510737613088004_4690793295256197830_n.jpg (610x389, 52K)

>20 armed officers vs 1500 edgy liberals

Yes, why indeed?

Attached: 1567647648855.gif (256x183, 458K)

You're totally right. We should move to a European model. So elegant and refined...

Attached: whydoamerican.jpg (2048x1536, 400K)

But that is pic is from Europe thought...

Where do you see a submachine Gun ?
They have theire normals handguns and those larger once in hand of the two officers are for tear gas or rubber bullets . We are not Americunts ya know ? We usually try not to kill our citizens but nice bait

It's just greek population control
The superiority of murica is unmatched

Because ya gotta do what ya gotta do when the hoodrats chimp out

These are MP5 with a built in silencer

Attached: 1_qVhwiHSpOwW8drtqlsrEqQ.jpg (199x300, 15K)

incase they need to kill multiple people in a short time span

>buying into the kike-spun left/right dichotomy
>actually being as retarded as those 'liberals' by siding with the state that with its institutions only exists to keep the state safe and continuing; you're nothing but a slave in its eyes, it owns your children and will kill you in a heartbeat, if it is to the advantage of it.
>actually fighting your own people in the streets blaming eachother for the things the state does to both 'sides' and justifying disarming you while militarizing its own institutions to better control you
The kikes, the politicians; the elite and the rich are all laughing at everyone being dumb fucking metaphorical niggers.
If you heed the 14 words, your love must be exclusive to your own people, and that means no alligience to a state, much less a kike run one..you're all fucking controlled opposition of eachother in this fake and gay binary spectrum. The 'rightwingers' and 'leftwingers' alike are naive hypocrites who, like the zoo-born animal, is unaware of the world and the life outside the zoo.
Shameful.

Nope sorry bud its a 37mm gas launcher but looks a tad bit different .
Maximum kek thoug for you beliving this is a gun

Or this one dummo but not a gun do you see a magazine or a sight ?

Attached: Download.jpg (419x120, 6K)

A black and white world is so much easier to deal with, especially if somebody tells you what to think, why use your own brain. The longer i live, the more i despise the general populace of this planet.

Rubber bullets

Probably just used for tear gas we are not Americunts even Rubber Bu llets are a legal grey area here because they can kill so most police forces in the EU wont use them

Because these aren't sub machine guns you absolute faggot

Because you keep supporting the rich by being a good "employee" and paying taxes.

The real question is why were you bred to be stupid?

To keep you little shits in line. When you're facing a hailstorm of bullets suddenly you weak little protestors know how to obey the law lmao

lets be real here grecce has so much dept do you tjink they could buy those masterpieces from german enginering ?

Although i couldn't find the a tear gas model that looked like that i was convinced by the lack of visible magazine, out of genuine curiosity what gun is that though?

Attached: _normal2.jpg (600x470, 74K)

CRISPR

Be seeing you...

Greece has a budget surplus so it can buy anything, like the 2.6 billion deal for F-16, on the other hand its countries like France who have a budget deficit

so you can pay debnts on time

Hilarious. Germany lost WWII because of stupid thinking like this.

You thoughts stink like a person who is not actually of German origin.

Pindad SAR 2

I dont speak jigaboo.

Greece has a budget surplus, unlike UK, France,spain,turkey,USA and Japan

pay denbts you pathetic cuck

Attached: denbts.png (640x1076, 58K)

Already answered how we don't have a debt problem

Then why won't you pay denbts?

We already do and even have a surplus

Surplus budget doesn't take you automatically out of debt you turkoid rape baby, you need to pay your denbts then you can brag about budget surplus. Do you understand?

Attached: Greece.webm (654x480, 1.04M)

We don't need to pay our debt since that wouldn't be as benefial as our current policy which is paying only the required yearly payment and using the rest of the surplus to out benefit

I for one am glad, we helped greece out, in a globalized world not doing it would have bitten us in the ass in the long run anyways.

As long as they are white.
Okay I'm done with bullying you greekbro. You're good for now.

To kill rioters. Duh.