What do you think of contrapoints?

What do you think of contrapoints?

Attached: IMG_20190822_164806.jpg (569x433, 43K)

>i read marx and hume, daddy
legitimately mentally ill retard

she is big dumb

"She"

Quality, funny, stylized content. Just like sam hyde. They should collab.

Terrible anti Marxist radlib who only works to deradicalize trannies and fags who could become decent comrades.

cringeworthy youtube videos where he spent more time on the background decorations than the actual critical thinking necessary

Kys

no you

This
Contrapoints is literally being promoted by the New York Times and with the Youtube algorithm

hi xela, go back to spookyposting

tries to blue pill people by pretending to be red pilled

She's a qt and I really like her gender/trans topic videos, but the politics ones are way too left for me

Attached: 1566620935590.jpg (2047x1072, 297K)

Totally normal human being

Attached: 1552894435206 Contrapoints.png (660x379, 400K)

>compares with a pic at the start of her transition when she's two years along now
big disingenuous
Guess you have to be when she's actually cute

I'd fuck her but as long as they promise not to talk, not even after

Attached: 1171225010613.jpg (768x1024, 1005K)

Fucking cute.
I want to marry.
But I doubt she would love a retard fag like me

You do realize that all the pics where "she" looks cute is with massive makeup, hair style and the perfect camera angles?

Who?

I can't understand why someone would watch a video of someone wasting an hour on philosophycal masturbation...but well, her target demographic is /pol/ and those guys pay people all the time just to give them a "rational" background for their feelings of inaptitude so I guess it probably work

I prefer the commie Brit, even though he's a commie I can't help but like him

she's cute with no makeup too

>ctrl f trap
>it's a conTRAPoints thread

Attached: download.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Stop being such a faggot and you wont have to deal with these disappointments. Faggot.

You are such a tryhard

Attached: IMG_20190907_213011_398.jpg (849x899, 105K)

oh I love this bitch, agree with her or not she is funny lol

I enjoy her content.

Like her videos, hate her politics/philosophy

Shouldn't have been cancelled, people are retards

Without playing dress ups it would be a completely unremarkable lefty lectures and reactions channel in the slowly growing pond on them.

>cancelled
Hardly. She didn't tweet much anyway and has said before it's a shitty platform, that overreaction was just incentive to finally delete it

All that's going to happen is she'll keep making the monthly videos and a slew of NB crybabies will thumbs-down them for a few months until they get bored and forget

You call them NBs as if that were a thing.