What do you think about your own father?

What do you think about your own father?

Attached: 161306F4-2DDD-410A-8B47-AC55C00EEB39.jpg (616x457, 69K)

He is a monster that I'm trying not to become myself

How so?

We’re all anonymous here. I don’t know you so just tell me everything. What did he do wrong?

He doesnt understand how to be emotionally supportive and thinks just being able to support financially is the only thing you need to be a good dad. And he cant even do that right. He finally realizes how shit hes kinda been and now hes somewhat trying but being in my early 20's, its almost too late to start trying at this point

11/10, got lucky

What would you do differently?

He's pretty chill, generally don't have a problem with him. Supported my brother and I singlehandedly for years so good on him. For some reason he married rhe fucking wicked witch of the West a few years after divorcing my real mother

Oh cry me a fucking river - you have a dad who is in your life, offers at least some support (for 20’years now apparently) and he’s trying to change to become more emotionally available to you and you think it’s too late bc you didn’t get the perfect dad til now? Fuck you and the rest of you fucking millennials who moan endlessly and present as victims bc the world isn’t catering to your every need and desire - it sounds like your amazing dad has the misfortune of having a selfish little cunt of a kid. Grow up and thank your dad for trying to be an even better dad and tell him how much you love him -

boomer salt

he's pretty cool.

And when you’re done with that, try asking yourself how you might also change to become a better son...

Dont like him. We use to have shouting matches for hours, call me a girl and other passive aggresive insults, and he would touch my asshole when i was younger to try to make me laugh. No love for him, feel like i have stupid daddy issues iver it though

I agree but you still sound like a whine ass by bitching and moaning about an entire generation. No one takes grandpa boomers seriously on Yea Forums.

He's a good guy. I remember we would bet a vanilla coke over stupid shit all the time. Came to all my football games. Taught me how to drive a manual. Good times.

Not exactly crying about nor am I making myself a vitcim. Just saying he did a shitty job and now hes trying to make up for it even though hes still fucking up. Making dumb decisions with money and wasting it on meaningless shit, only for himself despite the fact we need it for actual expenses. If only having financial support and even fucking that up means Im being a bitch, then I guess I am. Just because he didnt beat me or abuse me doesnt he did okay

Never existed in my life so i do my best to be nothing like him.

God tard full on. Now we can't talk unless I believe in god. He also cheated on my mom and took dick in the ass. It's probs why one brother is gay and other is a trannie.

Attached: 1549350205485.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

I think my dad must looooove crack

Fer real

He hates responsibility, tried to have my half-brother aborted (6 years older than me). Didn't tell my mom that the woman living with his parents and her child was not, in fact, his cousin, but an ex-lover and kid-mother until 6 months+ into the relationship. Lies about the fact that he had a new girlfriend/whatever before he divorced my mom, married to her now since 2007. Finally bought a house, keeps a decent paying job, and supports step mom, my sister (17), and each girl's cat.

Whenever I visit we play dark souls and have a sandwich and doritos or carrots. When not working he plays games (I think he's been hooked on WoW classic) and is a volunteer firefighter and referee for a roller derby team.

I understand why he feels certain ways and does certain things, we are similar in that we both don't care too much about other people (I only have one person I would genuinely care about dying, not my mother, sister, any of them). Living with only my mother and sister for 16 years and summers with dad taught me to be a bit more caring, and the internet taught me about the world, so I've got one-up there

Smartest person I know

I liked him when I was a kid, super smart, body builder, gave me some decent genes in the looks department and some bad genes in the mental health department. Had some massive issues with booze and drugs so he took off when I was 8 and came back when I was 21. Tried to re connect and I wasn't interested.

Talked to him a couple times and decided to have a distant but civil relationship. (Oldest sister welcomed him back with open arms, middle sister refused to communicate with him.)

He killed himself 2 days after my birthday. Little less than a year after he came back.

I'd give him 3 out of 10.