Heya guys, I go to a small rural highschool...

Heya guys, I go to a small rural highschool. Closest neighbor is 2 mile walk away and it's a single mom (who's pretty cool) and her daughter with Downs.

I help them mow the yard and she gives me free dinner and money sometimes, really nice.

Problem is her daughter. I know it's weird but she's beautiful in a way. She has a super innocent heart and is always excited when I visit. She was super shy at first but now she will hug me.

She's 18 now and I kissed her once outside. She did not mind it and kissed me back. She got hot and heavy one night when her Mom gave her some beer and I laid my hand on her thigh and she grinded on it.

Is it legally okay to fuck a person with Downs? Like if she consents is it fine? I'm kind of desperate and in a way am super aroused by this downy girl.

What do?

Attached: downsyndromemodel.jpg (1175x1762, 182K)

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

How, in anyway does that relate to op

I sense a prophecy.

Attached: shh1.jpg (479x271, 37K)

Oh and for those interested: Conversation/Mental age she comes off as about 10ish years old. She can eat/make her own simple food, watches tv, bathes and wipes her ass.

But she is pretttty dumb. Kind of like a big, lovable dog that talks and smiles.

Attached: nypd.jpg (1440x1081, 571K)

if she's that socially stunted,I don't think legally they'd look at it like she had the mental facilities to consent to anything sexual. you'd probably be charged with something.

Go for the mom degenerate

If her mom sees her as old enough for beer then how mad can she really get about you giving her some dick? Post a pic of this little +1 chromohottie.

so you are underaged faggot who uses reddit spacing and you want to fuck a retard

Attached: 1566531994679.png (560x510, 305K)

This, so you if your that desperate to consider fucking her, maybe you should put it out there for her mother and see where it leads, ya never know her mother's thighs may be on fire and desperately need a dick especially if you live in bum fuck Egypt as you say.

Attached: 1562695717776.jpg (555x640, 37K)

Completely legal. It’s actually discriminatory for you to not fuck her.

Attached: 1566652804196.jpg (602x815, 51K)

Quite possibly true. I fucked a single mom who had two kids and one was downs. She was just worn out and lonely. She had a short window in the daytime to herself at home so I came over and fucked her. She was wild. Loved it deep in her ass while she put a vibrator in her cunt. Squirted everywhere.

Attached: 1538225039652.jpg (2203x2937, 428K)

*peed

She’s never going to be able to give consent. She’s a vulnerable adult, even if she begs you to fuck her, you record her repeatedly begging for it, you have her sign a consent and her mother ok’s it, you’re still gonna get fucked for raping the disabled.

However, she can’t get pregnant, so bareback that potato, user!

Please die. Thank you.

>chromohottie
This is why I keep coming back to this fucking site

women with down syndrome can have kids. it's the men that sometime's have difficulty.

>free smells
>mfw

I used to fuck a handicap girl OP. Nearly the best sex I ever had. She was in an electric wheel chair, and had partial spinal fracture at birth which wasn't caught quickly. Her entire body south of the neck was diminish feels. She had implants, but was otherwise skinny from atrophy. Super cool but kinda pushy activist blah blah.
She lived at home and wasn't independent bc of it. I kinda had to run by that we were dating to her folks. Dad was very high up in the navy and very much BEER SPORTS CHURCH ARMED FORCES BEER SPORTS...etc.

You could ask her mom about whether she's dating, then ask about wheelie cute daughter dating or seeing boys or whatever. I think what you'll run into is not going to be a hard and fast rule like "shes 18 and legal now" but probably more of like whether a court has deemed her deficient - which would be a no go. Girls are generally kinda retarded and I know plenty of 25+ thots that can't cook for themselves and take care of themselves. If she's doing that stuff she might be mentally older than you think.

>pic very related

Attached: cash7.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

Attached: cash4.jpg (1867x1819, 606K)

Underagedbanned

Awesome post, thanks for the help man. I gotta ask though, with her body like that, how was her vag? Was it whithered as well, or good to go? Could she feel sex?

Attached: scots.jpg (927x695, 122K)

The likelihood she’d get pregnant is minuscule, let alone carrying it past first trimester. OP is an idiot for considering it as her downsy face should be making his balls pull up into his gut, but if he’s pathetic enough he can go unwrapped.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is always relevant...

Man i love redheads.

>how was vag.
Very tight. She had PV muscles and knew how to use them. She didn't pee out of her urethra. Not explaining it, but no urine in that area at all. She was also a vegan. You know how some girls when they get wet its thicc and creamy, and others its kind middle of the road, and yet others its like very runny?
She had like the thinnest and silky smooth wetness. And bc no pee or meat in her diet it smelled and tasted like honey in a way. Sweet, runny, silky, and very slick.
Her body was very child like, and thus had a mons venus. I mean its a little weird bc her arms and legs were skinny af. But she had small C cup implants, a rod in her back, and a tight little round butt.
So in a way, kind of like banging a skinny 15 year old, which was great, not gonna lie. I have some nudes, but I'm not gonna post em.

>could she feel sex
Partially. Not really enough to orgasm frequently. And it was a lot like that movie freddy got fingered. She needed extreme sensations to feel enough to get off. That said, she loved it often, rough, and not too weird.

Its really a shame we didn't work out. Like we could have, but the timing in our lives wasn't right. And it required a lot of commitment because of her living at home, or she would have lived with me and Id have to care for her about 1/3rd of the time. Which in hindsight I wouldn't have minded.

fucking loved those freckles

Attached: AC1.jpg (500x889, 49K)

Nigga this thread... imagine your mentally handicapped daughter being raped by some kid, and him genuinely being confused as to why it was a bad thing to do. Y’all being trolled here, ffs second post was about bean bag buccaneers

>Explained almost everything about her
>Showed her face
>went in depth about the sexual details
>informed us that you have nudes
>won't post nudes

Don't be a prude, post those nudes

So the second post sums up a whole thread these days? Who gives a shit? Some people just like to shitpost, maybe my dude really has feelings for this Slow-Flo. Maybe she's the Forrest Gump of female retards everywhere and will break the mold.

>She didn't pee out of her urethra.

Attached: 47361982-05028300-d6dc-11e8-8b37-b4321bed083c.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Attached: kaiba.jpg (800x450, 134K)

Fucking kek, dude

Not like that bro. I'm not gonna force myself on her.

She can talk and say things and has a fully developed body.

This.
And post her pic.

>Be OP
>fuck a 7 year old
>she was able to talk and say things
>finds loophole in the system
>worshipped by pedos worldwide

No homo, but i think that's really sweet of you to think that she is beautiful. You need to talk it over with her mother first because regardless of what she says, others are going to look at it as if you had taken advantage of her disability.

But on the other hand, there aren't many girls in the world who are innocent, kind and loving these days. Not every man can say that partner is exited to see them every time they go home. She may have downs but the to have someone hug you and love you everyday is a feeling like no other. But I can only imagine since I'm still a lonely virgin.

Post a pic of the Mom!

I could be (and probably am) lying. Nudes are hard proof. They're not even full body mang.

>What is a suprapubic catheter?

A suprapubic catheter is a hollow flexible tube that is used to drain urine from the bladder. It is inserted into the bladder through a cut in the tummy, a few inches below the navel (tummy button). This is done under a local anaesthetic or a light general anaesthetic.

It's not as sweet that this guy wants jump straight to fucking though, that pretty much IS taking advantage

>could be lying

Yes but you also said you weren't gonna explain the catheter thing and you just did so anything goes at this point, user.

Lol mostly because of how long it would be type it out.

Not cool dude why you got to break trust of kind trusting people. It’s not cool, be her friend and it doesn’t need to be more. Maybe Introduce her to someone more like her. Don’t be a creep (you virgin or desperate?)

Yeah, you're right.

OP has left the stage.

You don’t understand rape, do you. It’s gonna be rape if she can’t consent. That’s why if you “don’t force yourself” on a minor, it’s still gonna be rape, too. She has a mental disability, and so she can’t consent; ergo, it’s gonna be rape.

I’ve seen people fuck melons but not potatoes

Attached: DE1594ED-5D2A-4164-A592-30DE7FCF9F4D.jpg (728x695, 85K)

Just let the man believe he's found the loophole for pedos everywhere, he'll serve as their flying spaghetti monster god

>pedos

Attached: ThatWord.jpg (625x625, 78K)

What if it’s a really clever child that is smarter than fat frank down pub?

This sounds badass! I'd love to play a round of this followed by Mouse Trap, and Don't Wake Daddy to cap off the evening.

Not op, but c'mon dude.

Can't she have a life? I her mother isn't going to be around to make decisions for her forever. what if she gets a job? She can't consent to her employers right? That would be forcing her to work against her will because she cant really consent to it right?

At this point i’m not even gonna tell you not to do it anymore. You might be even more devoid of brains than the literal mongoloid you’re trying to stick your dick in.

Sounds kinda hot, actu-
>implants
Ew...

Exactly man. She's just a stupid person.

is it illegal to fuck niggers? I thought not. Many of them have IQ's around what her's likely is.

People that are attracted to prepubescent humans. So in other words "hurrr durrr he can talk in say things, hurrr durrr, she said she wanted me to touch her hurrr durrr."

this OP this

You could argue for the idea that her mother wants for her to be a “normal child”, even for just a while. Doesn’t take away that: a) her warped brain doesn’t understand that he’s taking advantage of her, and so she’s gonna be even more helpless and confused than a normal rape victim when OP magically disappears after one fuck to tell his loser friends (assuming very realistically that OP is not intending to be in a relationship with a downy), and b) that it’s very very very likely to be illegal fuck someone with such a limited brain in the place where OP is from (which was the question in the first palce anyway)

its hard for all men to get pregnant idiot

She's not prepubescent. She's 18.

Big tits? Small tits?

OP here,

I'd totally date her tbh. I'd love her to be my wife. She would be no problems at all.

Attached: titus.jpg (900x750, 84K)

(Until you figure out how much work a down’s syndrome person requires to live with)

Well, I just hope OP knows what he could be potentially setting himself up for if he does decide to go through with fucking her. That would be pretty fucked up if OP decided to pump and dump, especially since the girl is very childlike, it will affect her more than anything she has felt before.

Er... She may very well be able to have kids. Damn op, if you do end up fucking her don't let her get pregnant!

OP Here: Im going to see them after Church tomorrow. Gonna mow the yard and have lunch. I'll start fishing for what the Moms opinion is and let you guys knows.

Based

How are you gonna fish for that kek, it’ll be like asking if her 10 year old is seeing somebody

I hope everything goes well OP. Don't make any stupid decisions though. Anything you say or do either helps you or screws you up.

Dude... date the Mom.

This guy sucks, fuck the tard, they love it and you'll love it, ain't no thang, tards need love too

Not my point, point is that mental capacity plays a role in whether or not we refer to things as "rape".

There have been cases where downies have gone to court and demanded the right to marry each other. They won. People can be profoundly retarded and they can be mildly retarded, just like people with cerebral palsy can be very close to normal. It's normal human behavior to have sex, and the tendency these days is to make their lives as normal as possible. If she petitioned the court to say she can consent, then they would probably say she could. But you should talk with her mother: Her mother may want her to experience that, or maybe want to keep her innocent forever. I would NOT go against mom's wishes.
I knew a woman who had a head injury as a child. She probably had the IQ of a 10 year old, but she was in a relationship, loved sex, and was hot enough to work as a stripper!

Huh