Oh my god you guys I finally got my first job at 26 and I literally got fired the fired the FIRST FUCKING DAY?!?!...

Oh my god you guys I finally got my first job at 26 and I literally got fired the fired the FIRST FUCKING DAY?!?!? They told me to cut some crate thing with that thing I posted a pictures of and it was so loud and scared me so much and they fucking LAUGHED at me. I mean how the fuck are us NEETS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE IF THEY MAKE US DO UNETHICAL WORK LIKE THAT??

Attached: milwaukee-reciprocating-saws-2722-20-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

Sage

You fucking pussy, I'm a fucking neet too but I know how to use a reciprocating saw.

That's when you serial killer instinct is supposed to kick in, user.

that kind of work is really not suitable for a neet's first job dude

I had to look up NEET. A synonym for POS.

if you don't know how to use a tool, don't use it. many of them are loud, use hearing protection.

having said that, no one should ask you to use something you don't know how to use. the person asking you to perform work should have asked, "do you know how to use a Sawzsall?" if the answer is "no" then they should have demonstrated the safe operation of the tool.

Don't lose hope, there is a job for you.

>there is a job for you

Yeah it's called McDonald's

that might be a good place to start. there are other jobs, but some of them require training or education.

I almost ran over my coworker with one of these before

Attached: B03E6489-D869-475F-BA05-4AF1D731C6D3.png (600x484, 192K)

Ha

what stopped you?

Is your coworker a mouse?

I feel This story is fictitious. A reciprocating saw isn't that loud.

Checked, FPBP

Depends on what your cutting. Cutting up ductwork is insanely loud

It is. I'm honestly surprised how nice you guys are being I wanted you guys to make fun of me.

>I had to look up NEET
Are you new or just fucking retarded?

YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!!

You're single mother needs to be slapped senseless. Too late for manning up. Prepare for the Black Pill.

Attached: Blackpill.png (800x600, 50K)

Did no one train you how to use it? I'm certain you're American. What kind of business would let these gits anywhere near a tool or weapon?

Attached: crying cuck.jpg (650x1000, 96K)

It's getting late wagie, you need your rest so you can make mr Goldstein alot of money tomorrow

Attached: eb1.jpg (680x430, 31K)

This is kind of funny, could have lost more than your job with that tool.

fucking pussy, are you for real? you got scared because of the sound? people like you are not welcome at a mans workplace, we constantly ridicule people who dont know how to do their job. Dont take the job if you dont know how to do it...

what's a ''neet''?

bait but I'll bite. A battery powered sawzall is not loud, even when cutting. A multitool cutting in a cabinet is pretty loud. Still not scary. If they handed you a 7" angle grinder without training, that should scare the fuck out of you and it's loud.

Are you cutting it with a demo blade? Duct work with a metal blade is not that loud.

just ignore these new terms the kids come up with.

This is so hilarious. Kys

They should have moved.

Not Employed or in Education or Training. no job, no school, no trade. living off others.

They do fuck for a place to live though right? If they didn't that's even more kek

not usually. that would require them to stop gaming.

lol who wanna live like that? and no school? how

IDK i'm fucking autistic and i love my job.

First job at 26? Wtf, I started work at 14 that’s mental

i started cutting lawns when i was six. fucking millennials.

Before you use the sawzall, go out and check all the trucks are topped off with blinker fluid.

Why would the blinker need fluid I thought it was just a light?

>Just a light

Attached: 1567632624154.jpg (406x406, 23K)

we keep the blinker fluid next to the smoke shifters and ground guides.

And make sure the flux capacitor is fluxing to its capacity

Thanks for the pro tip user, I just checked and my blinker fluid was below the line so I topped it off

This nigger reverse image searched this pic guaranteed. Nobody who actually regularly uses tools says reciprocating saw.

blinker fluid should be checked daily

yup. sawzall. doesn't matter the brand.

It is pretty reckless to give someone who has not ever handled a powertool to open a crate without fucking anything up using a sawzall.

Ive been in construction for 11 years now. I have learned you dont give someone a powertool who doesn't know shit.

I dont let fresh out of school 18 year olds powertools until unless I can watch them.

What? I've never heard it called it anything else before but reciprocating saw. That is what I've always called it.

ok first of all that's called a sawzall.

second, you really must be a pussy if you can't do that

it's called a sawzall in construction. nobody says "yo, hand me the re-cip-ro-cat-ing saw please" when they're banging nails

Ive personally heard them called recip saws (REEE sip)
Never by the full name.

sawzall regardless of brand on every site i've been on

Ah well then that explains it. I don't work construction but I've done many home projects. Like I said in my first post I'm a neet.

the first reciprocating saw was made by Milwaukee Tools, and it was called a Sawzall. the term "Sawzall" is used to refer to all such saws, regardless of brand. if you regularly used tools, you should probably know this......

this

I've personally heard them called ''the destroyer'' but that's when me and the guys modify it with a dildo and activate them in our asses.

that is so retarded, you know. Like someone new to the workplace should already know everything? yeh it's your mentality because you fucked up school and never realised that there's an actual learning stage to everything

He wants to reciprocate in your butt hole

did you lie to them and say you had construction experience or something?
you're more of a danger to those around you than yourself holding something like that, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

makes you wonder who's more incompetent, you the neet with no experience, or the dipshit that hired and told you to use this tool.

I think its a regional thing
Im on the west coast, Specifically Vancouver and we call small SDS hammer drills as such or more commonly here as a Pinner.

I work with a guy from the mid west who calls them rotor hammers.
I assume there are all kinds of names I haven't heard.

If someone gets ran over by a pallet jack, chances are they deserved to die lol natural selection at its finest

they viewed you as a pussy from the beginning which is why they asked you to do it and then laughed at you. stop looking like a pussy

no but if youre taking a job at a construction you should probably know how to use some of the tools

Well stop being a fucking neet. You say it like you have no control over it. Go outside.

or at least close the video game. i've never heard of getting pussy by playing vidya.

Thats not fair. I like everyone else had to be taught. You are a really piece of shit if you just hand something that can seriously hurt them like a Sawzall who has never used anything more advanced then a screw driver.

When you hire a kid you take the responsibility of training him.

Lol funny you said that. I was going to get some but I rejected her advances. Met here in a CSGO match.

When I worked in a tool store I always used the generic names. Repicrocating saw instead of Sawzall because we didn't carry Milwaukee. Circular saw instead of Skilsaw in case they didn't want the brand Skil.
This was before I knew how to use them so I never learned the colloquial names.

Amazing those blokes don't make you get a license first. I had to get one with the new pair of wellies I purchased at John Lewis

Ah, thank you for the enlightenment. Much appreciated.

Your a fucking dweeb, I run chainsaws everyday in trees hanging from ropes. Grow a pair of balls

>mfw Americans call a "There and back again with a headful of teeth" a "Sawzall"

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 7K)

he's 26. ofc i would ask him first if he knew how to use it, which i bet that dude did.

lol

in construction, people assume you have some familiarity of tools or at the very least, that you're not a pussy and don't get scared by them.

I once got it stuck in a pothole while carrying a welder and I left the jobsite and never went back

Used to go pedal to the metal with these. If you managed to hold the steering column up a little bit, it would'nt auto-brake, and you could let yourslef be dragged along with it like wakeboarding.

until you plow into someone, pin the foot between the fork and a wall and almost take it completely off..

Woops..

Yup, basically exactly how my dad taught me what it was when I was like 8.

i hit a metal beam so hard with one of those things. it was a support beam for racks in a warehouse. nothing fell, but it scared the fuck out of me.

also, at the end of the shift, if i still had a pallet, i would just lower the forks at full speed and let the palet explode.

That's a real man's tool

easy..

Attached: kango.webm (1000x563, 1.7M)

imagine being incapable of using a saber saw

>First day on the job
>Doing anything besides cleaning

Nobody really calls a circular saw a Skilsaw. They've been around forever.

I literally use this as a sex toy.

I know OP's story is fake and gay, but just wanted to chime in all the same.

My buddy took a forklift course that was like $1k where they let you drive all kinds of different machines (forklifts, pallet jacks, etc).
He said that the motorized pallet jacks are far and away the most terrifyingly dangerous machine that was there.

a forklift worth 1k$

Man up fag, I did that when I was 17 and I didn't complain for shit.