I want to kill myself
>be me
>work at bob Evan's 8 hours a day
>only 8.50$ an hour
>house sucks
>life just sucks
Am only 18
Should I an hero Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190826_121441_505.jpg (750x722, 39K)

move to thailand and become a prostitute and your old life will seem amazing by comparison.

Attached: 1450043525557.jpg (595x398, 53K)

Things could be worse op you could look like the kid in your pic

i see no hope just go ahead and hero

The fuck is bob evans

I just smoked kief and I'm high

Attached: neanderthal_1958942c.jpg (460x287, 50K)

Buy drugs either off the street or the dark web
Go to raves/festivals
Work security and deal
Travel
????
Profit.

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-100826_Facebook.jpg (1440x2960, 913K)

Discount tire starts you off at a good pay rate. Also Hrblock is decent if you're a CSP because all you do is sit at a desk. Just change jobs and don't be stagnant about it. Honestly sounds like your job is just getting you down.

No. Find a more enjoyable job. Go work on a farm somewhere.

>kief
What is this 2002?

Could be worse you could have chosen McDonald's instead of Bob Evans like I did.

It gets better. As you get solid work experience more places with higher wages are willing to take a risk on you. Even without education you can earn a decent wage once you get some experience under your belt.

You need to finish school in something that is useful and needed. Nobody wakes up auto matically good at something, understand that everyone has to go through the same gauntlet, understand that you WILL have to sacrifice a certain amount of years in order to study something and become proficient at it. Sure you could be in the work force working mim wage jobs for ever but just think if you had only started sooner, by the time you're older you'll have hours in something productive that a small percentage has which makes you valuable. THis includes trade jobs, they work too and make you money. Just dont be like the NPCs around you late into their 30s working waiter jobs and low tier labor that requires no education. Its not even a white knight for college, you could reduce this down to something as simple as "I know how to do something other people don't". You were born into a time period thats basically the precursor to the cybernetic age, youre surrounded by new emerging technology and applications, theres rich boomers everywhere who need younger generations to help them create their ideas because they simply dont know how nor do they want to learn theyd rather pay someone else to do it for them.

Take advantage of the time period you're in dont become a souless husk dreading the approaching monday-Friday, learn something useful even if it takes you 10 years its better than existing in perpetual mediocrity.

Dude I’m in the situation but with two jobs and in school. 24 yrs old but still don’t let shit get to me. You’ll be fine. You’re suppose to work you way up. You don’t just graduate high school and then you’re rich.

18 is fine to make so little

you can change everything in a second. either go to school for a HARD degree (engineering/cs) at an abet accredited school or enter a trade school.

both will have you just fine, or you can do 20 in the military and do a government job when you retire.

unless you are short, dont kill yourself

It is in my house

At 18 you're just starting adult life. Not even. There will be many more opportunities that present themselves that will help you to progress in life. Don't forget to take them. Either way, don't you want to see where this shit goes? The story you lead and its future is interesting.

It's hard to see but you have so many options available to you, you just have to seek them out.

Cool story, highguy

Ill add to this by saying those years of 18-30 will literally blow by in no time if youre being unproductive doing nothing drinking/smoking partying and once you hit like 25ish it gets much harder to actually sit down and learn new shit because youre simply too jaded/tired to care especially if youre fuckin around the entire time

this

plus if you really want to kill yourself at 18 then you just realized how free you are

get a bunch of credit cards and loans and live like a king in thailand then kill yourself

something tells me though, after you feel some nice ladyboy pussy you wont want to killself

Apply for police dispatcher. Always in demand great pay and benefits, only need a highscool diploma. Plus you know all the cops so you basically get out of tickets free constantly. Paidtime off and starting $15 he even in training. Changed my life. I was you 4 years ago.

If you want to man I don’t know. I want to and have for a while. Just postponing at this point. I guess don’t do it though. Might as well do whatever you want at this point before you off yourself. Steal money, drugs, sex

Based. Did 911 volunteer starting at 16, got hired by a different department to dispatch when I turned 18. Moved from Maryland to California a few years later, instant job doing police dispatch there. Worked at a college campus PD, so in addition to getting a paycheck, I got literal $3/semester tuition and priority reg for all four years.

>MFW the PD got me a $24 Bachelor's degree from a reputable California university.

Finally retired from dispatch after 25 years, now working it IN up north. Miss the good life.

The fuck you want a bachelors for is you kept doing that dumb shit

what is so bad about that?
im 27 live at home. from 18-25 i was going to CC and working and a shit ton of heavy drinking. wasn't going anywhere. but then i got torticolis( easiest way to describe my situation).

now the last two years: i can barely go out and do the normal stuff i would do. im in so much pain, just talking to people is physically painful. i play the sims all day. i watch the same shows everyday to the point i have a schedule for my tv shows. Im so scared i'll never get my neck fixed and i'll be this way forever. i just want to give up

but now that theres a chance i might spasm and destroy my neck, i have never ever wanted to live more more than i do now.

Some days are better than others

Attached: 1235697027370.jpg (504x504, 96K)