Anonymous insider here. Just finished watching starwars episode nine. Ask me anything

Anonymous insider here. Just finished watching starwars episode nine. Ask me anything.

Attached: aGZYgjZ_700b.jpg (700x1050, 134K)

Worse than 8?

Extremely. They marry sue the hell out of Ray pretty much throughout the entire movie.

Kys jew

Hey hey now. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Is it just me or is Billy Dee Williams slowly turning into Stan Lee?

okay since nobody wants to ask any questions, I'm just going to spoil it. Ray doesn't turn to the dark side. It's actually Rays mother who is in the dark side. Also Emperor Palpatine is only ever flashed back to once and never seen again in flashbacks or even in the entire movie. Kylo Ren switches sides during the fight with Rays mother and they both kill each other, only Ray surviving and escaping with their "friends".

why? Star Wars died with Ep 1.

Attached: 1532593005805.jpg (550x412, 39K)

Are Rey's parents revealed?

see Rays father is never revealed. Nobody cares about them.

just like the s i m u l a t i o n s

Dude I'm just making this shit up as I go (tee hee), but yea I really like simulation hologram like rooms more then the stupid VR headsets.

Wow thats much worse than I EVER thought. Shit. I wasnt even going to watch it in cinema, now I will convince as many people as possible not NOT give (((them))) any money. Thank you.

which episode one are you talking about?

Imagine being dumb enough to fall for this shit.

1 not 4

Attached: 1456797492664.jpg (448x635, 32K)

Oh. Well this has nothing to do with episode nine so I couldn't tell you.

Imagine pretending like this shit, GoT, and every marvel movie hasn't accurately leaked on Yea Forums.

so who is Rey's mom then?

That doesn't mean that every faggot who posts vague and cryptic details with no shred of proof isn't just trolling, you absolute retard.

that's exactly what someone trying to hide a leak would say.

Attached: b1ead2c38bd8efd46369cd27eb85125a18a26f0a4ccd9f6d36c55ca8eef51fde.jpg (300x240, 29K)