Why are niggers so fucking dumb?

Why are niggers so fucking dumb?

Attached: antonio-brown-feature-091318.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WY_jPlY-mXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they want you to kill them

Well that's dumb lol

Because the want you to kill them

Because they want you to kill them

They are a different subspecies, like abos

They don't know.

Nigger or not this dude is a complete fucking moron. Threw away millions of dollars and possibly his career over a fucking helmet and Instagram posts. And then calls his own GM a cracker. Doubt any team is gonna want him. What a waste of talent.

because there is no evolutional push to evolve higher intelligence since Africa has warm climate.

Attached: darwin.png (900x450, 165K)

hahaha what

He just signed to the patriots

He already signed with the NE Patriots. The Raiders got played hard here if anything. The NFL should look into this because it seems like the whole thing was planned.

Yeah the Raiders are fucking stupid for releasing him. They should've suspended him for the whole season. Still the whole thing is suspect for sure.

fucking idiot

Still a dumb nigger. Belichek will get tired of his shit quick.

Yup, if anything AB comes out looking smart as fuck lol. The ones who look like idiots are the Raiders.

He just played the entire NFL like a fiddle. He (or his Jew agent) is far from dumb.

You think he's gonna act a fool while in NE, a superbowl bound team? Dude, AB and the patriots planned this from the get-go, guarantee it. AB probably had zero intent to ever play for the raiders.

Thomas Dixon - The Clansman. Not Darwin.

Please put a pats helmet on Mr hankey

Attached: 10079689535_496ef12e67_o.png (201x273, 39K)

White people must love how stupid they are, because white people are sounding more and more like dumb niggers everyday.

For real it's fucking bullshit he signs with the patriots not even a full fucking day after being released. That shit is suspicious as fuck. But like always, they'll win the superbowl again, the NFL will do jack shit again, they'll do a faggy "investigation" and fine the team like 100K and move on.

Got some oc for any ahhop takers.

I'm sure you would know what dumb niggers sound like

dirty fucking ABOOS

For once, someone help a motherfucker out. At work. Can't shop. Need a fucking pats helmet on this piece of shit. I mean Antonio Brown

Hur de dur dur. Lemme axe jew a qeestion? Can I getz sum chang a lang 4 a 40?

Booga Booga, put a fucking pats helmet on Mr hanky

Attached: ebonics.jpg (492x436, 143K)

I can't you little ho.

Then fuck you. Someone has to see the God damn hilarity in this...

Easy there Ding A Ling face. It's not that funny.

wats fo tim fo?

I'll fuck your dad missionary while you watch and Jack off, faggot. If you can't do it, move along.

His shenanigans got him signed with the Patriots so...

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

You know maybe someone would help you if you weren't so rude. Good luck! :)

Respect the trips and sit the fuck down. I asked a favor, and you went into shit mode. So fuck you and ten faggots that look like you.

he was actively trying to get released from the Raiders you idiot

youtu.be/WY_jPlY-mXw

Haha. Have a good day sir.

Already signed a 15 million dollar deal. You're all retarded af. Endgame has been Pats all along. Brown is a genius.

get fucked

No. I'll have a shit day out of spite.

he just got signed by the Pats. Pittsburgh sent him to Oakland to die, he just outsmarted them. AB & Brady probably planned this all along. 4D chess. Get fucked

I hope you get your shit helmet.

Me too! I deep and shop shit for people all the damn time. The one time I need something, no one can deliver.

>Brown is a genius
To be fair I doubt he's the one who came up with the plan. But yeah, the raiders should file a tampering case to the NFL immediately. Because this is some grade A BS right here.

>15 million for one year with Cheatriots
>50 million for three years with Raiders

Makes sense that Yea Forums would think 15 million is better than 50 million.

Keep on being you Yea Forums.

And for the record, pats are a dynasty team with yet another chance to get a ring and furthermore increase his niggerish value. Yes, it makes perfect sense.

>implying you know the motives of another man

once your net worth is past 10-15 million, there’s virtually no change in quality of life the more millions you get. You already have lifetime access to the best foods, cars, women, houses, and clothes on the planet. He obviously wants a chance at competing for a title and to shit on Big Ben by catching passes from Tom Brady

Bitch nigga, 15mil ain't gonna get you a private jet, an island, a yacht, and a Get Out Of Jail Free card on raping children and sacrificing them to Moloch. You need real bread for that

15 million and a superbowl ring VS 50 million and not making the playoffs. You realize not everyone is motivated by money right? Not to mention AB can make up the difference in endorsement deals anyway. Why would he want to waste the last few seasons of his career with a shitty team?

seething

Attached: 1313B306-AC05-4EC0-92B2-77A1456D6DD2.jpg (1125x599, 184K)

For the same reason head coaches take jobs with shitty teams. It's all about the turnaround. I'd rather be a part of a team that I helped build and turn around, and have a the team's fans basically make you a God... versus joining a team for one year, where the team could have gone to the Super Bowl without you. You mean nothing to the team or fans, and after one year, you're out on your ass.

Just genes bro

The difference though is a person can coach a team until they're in their fucking 70s. A team that isn't winning games, getting that 1 WR is rarely a game changer. In this case it works for the Pats because they just replaced Gronk with AB now. The Raiders are a shit team and dude has what, MAYBE 4 good seasons left? Of course he doesn't want to waste 3 years of his career with that shit team.

When I sold my company and netted something between those numbers, I went and looked at jets. The cheapest one was 6 mil and you had to crawl to your seat. I looked at a 5 mil house and the property tax was $120,000 per year. I don't have to work but I can't live like the wealthy.

I'm betting the Raiders aren't a shitty team this year... but I guess we won't know for some time.

Meanwhile, I hope Brown breaks his leg, and Brady has an aneurysm while Belechik throws a heart attack on the sideline.

>yes, I'm mad

I sold my first company for $1.3 million and all that got me was new cars for me and the wife, paid off my mortgage, a 3-month vacation, and the rest went into starting my current company. Basically, 1.3 million isn't as much as it sounds like, and 10 million will not buy you every luxury you can think of. Especially if it's a situation like yours, where you plan to live off that 10 mill and not work.

You think he won't complain when Edelman and Gordon get more looks than him?

Well, Gronk was a TE and Brown is a WR. It's not exactly a replacement. Gronk was a freak of nature, and no matter how good any wide receiver is, he can't replace a tight end like Gronkowski. The Gaytriots offensive game has to change now. Bronk was a workhorse that they no longer have and probably will never replace. A player like him, at that position, is a once-in-a-generation player. And there's no guarantee (in fact, it's a 31 to 1 chance) that the next Gronkowski will not play for New England. Despite all the rest of the talent on the team, losing Gronk will hurt them and change the way they play. Adding an aging WR will not make up for losing one of the greatest tight ends to ever play the game

And out of almost 30 million dollars. Play with Tom Brady for a couple million or fuck up everything with The Raiders and throw 30 million guaranteed out the window??

Guess it wouldn't matter anyway. All these boogies are broke a couple years after their NFL careers are over. None of them know how to manage money whatsoever.

If he does, they'll cut him. The Josh Gordon situation surprised me with how long they've stuck with him. But I guess since he has major substance abuse problem, they gave him a chance to get clean.

If AB starts his antics, they'll cut him immediately..

30 million for 3 years. he signed for 1 year and 15 million which is 5 more than he would have made this year with the Chokeland Gayders

He ain’t dum to me he just signed a one year deal with the patriots 9 million signing bonus 10 million guaranteed on top of the signing bonus and 5 million in incentives so one year 19 million worst case scenario