Have you, in your lifetime, done something for humanity?

Have you, in your lifetime, done something for humanity?

Have you ever contributed with something, anything, to your civilization?

Share your contributions.

Attached: garbage.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

Doesn't have to be something great. Just something. Are you leaving something to be remembered?

You remember when trump was elected?
Well OP, according to the idea the butterfly effect, I am the reason trump got elected. If I hadn't masturbated to a rekt thread and commented that I had jizzed to the gore, then Trump would have never started planning his great wall.
I personally am responsible for helping solve my countries problems, what have YOU been doing faggot?

Attached: oops.jpg (4272x2848, 1.44M)

I once downvoted a hateful comment toward black people on Reddit

Fucking niggers never give me a N word Pass though.

Well, that's... errr, something. Make sure everyone know about you.

One time I single handedly saved a whole mall of people from a mass shooter.
All I had done though was put my gun away.

Attached: the old troll face.jpg (300x274, 47K)

I'm a misanthrope, fuck humanity...

Produced food for others

Can you subsist by yourself?

That's very noble. I'll take it.

I drove an RC car with a baby doll strapped to it down a busy road and caused a car accident once

Thanks, I love animals. They're delicious.

I gave a speech to Obama one time about how to stop the soviets from building their time machine.
If I hadn't told him their secrets, all time would cease to exist.
>You're welcome

Attached: Ted_Cruz_113th_Congress.jpg (640x782, 48K)

I honestly have not. But I also am a net positive to the economy. I generate and spend a lot of money

Did your name appeared on the papers? Will you be remembered?

Sure they are.

Weren't the soviets the good ones?

Veggies are good too.

I donate my time to an art school
I do nude models of my asshole
there have been at least 400 students who have individually drawn my asshole. I think of all the styles I've seen my asshole, my favorite is when the students use oil paints.
Creativity is an important part of society!

Attached: Habeeb_butter.jpg (547x310, 52K)

If you consider capitalism as something good...

Of course. No problem there either.

I guess so, but also... I wonder...

Quick question, have you done anything for humanity?

Even if you dont like capatalism, I pay a lot of taxes

Funding black op programs.

No, I haven't. Not a damn thing. Well, just had a kid, if he does something, I guess me too.

I manage a Hedge fund that gives donations for tax refunds to charities of MY choice.
Last year I gave One Million dollars to a charity designated to saving dogs with prolapsed anuses from sexually abusive owners.
God bless those dogs!
Euthanization isn't cheap you know!

Attached: MeowMeow.jpg (1029x1200, 92K)

Well, you created someone to be part of humanity.

More like black welfare programs

I've spent the last few years developing ai that detects 100% of all cancers and diseases with my roommate. We're pretty much done. Anyone know a good VC?

I've helped some bright kids with college tuition and done a lot of free tutoring- no ulterior motives.

What inputs do you use? Can I send you a picture or do you need blood tests and other sources?

Attached: Lambright2020.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Well.... damn. Can't argue with that one.

FUck off faggot

Ive developed a technique to have sex with my hand. No partner required

Wow, that's amazing. Wish you the best.

Attached: Alexander_Fleming.jpg (512x385, 31K)

Can you post instructions please?

I tell people why they are wrong and why they should listen to me and my ideas, thereby improving their lives and lives of people around them.

I'm sure he/she will be very appreciative of being born in a dying world. How nice...

Raw scan data. Takes 2 seconds.

> ct
> mri
> x-ray
> ultrasound

I will be releasing a paper soon. Nobel prize for me brutha!

Make your shit available to everyone at little to no cost, help propel humanity, not keep it hostage!

I saved my wife's life last year. She was choking and I had to administer the Heimlich maneuver. It was fairly fucking terrifying. I guess that's a contribution of sorts.

I help beginners with their code in some of my my spare time. Maybe they'll go on to make something great.

The world is what you make it. Adaptation is in our nature.

What did she choke on?

I once made a little clay tomb for one of my dead pet rats and buried it. I put fake hieroglyphs on the walls and rat in a metal tin coffin.

Future archaeologists might get something out of it.

Salmon, actually.

I shoved my cock in yer mom

Bet that was scary.

I adopted pets, volunteered as an EMT assistant at a marathon, and fucked your wife in the ass.

So some sort of bionomics project? I'm sorry, user. Others are way ahead of you and the technology is still shit.

Which is why we invented a new technology. It's really hard to explain to people.

>"but isn't Google"
No. They're not. Not properly.

Sheer terror, user. Look or horror in her face, face turning blue, and you really gotta thrust hard to make it work.

Yeah, a great big WTF