I took my gf dogging in the woods...

I took my gf dogging in the woods. It was such a turn on seeing her naked body covered in cum as she lay on a cover totally exhausted. Very hot.

Attached: 1363827734968.jpg (512x384, 22K)

So pics or vid?

She didn't want me to take any of her in that state or with alot of men around her.

Attached: 1363827323977.jpg (512x384, 31K)

Hot. I also enjoy dogging. It's really exciting even if no-one turns up. Licked and fucked this guy's wife in his car. What city are you in? I'm guessing you're in the UK.

Yeah essex lots of woods around here. Amazing especially a few weeks ago in the heat and light. Better when loads turn up.

Nice. That sounds hot just leaving her there in the woods.

What area you from?

I didn't leave her there. I had to let her calm down before she got cleaned up and dressed it was a warm nite aswell. Those guys really put her through it.

How many was there? What did they do to her? Did u just watch?

She thought about 8 or 9 but I counted there was 14 as they left and 1 girl. I only watched as did the girl in amazement.

so she has aids now, congrats

Even hotter

That was a few weeks ago and no she's fine.

No you didnt. Your gf went and banged a bunch of dudes and dragged you along.

What’s “dogging” for those of us without AIDS?

Sort of the same thing but it's called dogging in the UK.

You take your girl to a car park wood or lay by. Other guys in cars turn up and alot of sex goes on. You can just watch or take part.

Describe more, did they take turns or fill all her holes at once?
Was this your or her idea?
Any pics of what she looks like?

She was naked. Every hole was used with no condoms aswell. It happened in a clearing in the woods and was still daylight as it started around 8.00. She had dp a few times and triple penetration at one point. The other girl was very impressed seeing that but concerned aswell as she was making alot of noise. So hot to watch.

Both our ideas. I've got pics of her face but you may know her if your in East anglia area.

>I took my gf dogging
What's dogging?

Nobody is gonna recognize her. If you let 14 dudes fuck her and use her like a cum rag in the woods what could we possibly do to humiliate her?

Fuckkkkkkk...

How much cum did she swallow? Was she just being abused? Does she want to do it again though, THATS the question lol

Got any nudes of her, forming an image here..

It's a UK car park based wood fucking fetishism. Wives and gf strip for sex with any guys that turns up. Could be 1 or could be 30.

You aren't gonna notice that fast. Legitimately get a blood test. Anyone willing to fuck a rando without a condom has a high chance of carrying some sort of STD

I hope I come across your little party in the woods while I'm killing birds with my slingshot, I'll take out my blade and stab the first person I get a hold on

She wasn't hurt just used really. It really took it out of her plus the heat aswell. At one point the girl gave her some water. Crazy nite. Yes she wants to do it again.

That's nice of you.

She had a blood test.

Got any pics that arnt from the event?

Takes 3-6 months for AIDS to test positive. Meanwhile your colon is full of it.

Attached: 500644472.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

999 I'm sure she will be ok didn't do much anal.

I want to take my wife dogging but I hear it's hit or miss who turns up could be none or 20 old or young. She would be ok with 5 or 6 but if 20 turn up she will still have to let them all fuck her. Is that true?

It would be hard for her to say no to a group of men with boners if she's naked and been fucked already. Could be trouble for her and you.

Looks well used.. nice n wet..

Nice user, got tits? Full frontal?

Do you think ur cuck'd now? She took on a train effectively, you watched and fair enough were probably diamonds but didn't join in and she wants to do it again..?

Yes very used.

Attached: 500643603.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

It can take a couple of months for antibodies to show up. I knew a guy who would go around and infect people with HIV and got off on it. He ended up in prison. These people exist.

Damn she must be some petite thing..

Just getting thrown about and fucked..

You must be raging you never got to film her being used..

It was amazing to watch. Her naked in the woods with 14 guys all wanting to fuck her and actually doing it aswell and her taking it all. Defo diamonds what's not to like.

Full body?

I will keep a close eye on her.

Was not debating it wouldn't have been probably the horniest fucking thing you've ever seen.. but the door is opened now and that shit dont close to easily!

She is small hopefully film her nxt time but I've got to respect her wishes of not filming.

I'm ok with that. And yes it was the Horniest thing I've seen. The sheer fact that 14 men wanted to fuck her there and then and she made every guy cum was amazing.

I have but they over 2mb so won't load up on here.

>lets bunch of random guys use her raw
>won't let you film
Seems retarded. If she wasn't wearing a mask or something you have a higher chance of someone recognizing her from the local area than you would posting a clip without her face/blurred face on Yea Forums.

Take screen shots of the pics and post the screen shots, will be smaller file size

She wore a blue wig so that hides alot and it was no filming for anyone.

Shes your gf faggot. Tell her if you let her do this stuff you want to record it. If shes wearing a wig and sunglasses who tf will know then

When we go again I will say.