What do you think about Super Nintendo?

What do you think about Super Nintendo?

>also general video game nostalgia thread

Attached: 7102F144-F2E0-448F-A678-004B7B2E71F8.jpg (987x1200, 187K)

I dont play video games so i wouldnt know

Sega does what nintendon't, cuck

Jk lol retro systems are fucking awesome - the SNES is awesome and some games I get chills playing like DK Country, SM World, and so on. Genesis had some incredible games as well, and I remember playing Ecco late at night and just listening to the soundtrack

Overall, retro games bring me back to a time when things were simpler - when I didn't have to worry about crippling student load debt, being alone or how the world is in chaos. Games let me escape, and they still do today

The SNES was amazing!

Fucking miss the Snes/Gen era so fucking much, was good times.

I tapped to Terra, Celes, and that artsy girl, and the jungle chick from Chrono trigger

*Fapped

Good. But GBA was best system ever, not just best handheld. GBA, DS, PC, then the rest. And btw to fanboys who say any system sucks, you're dumb. Anything that plays is a win.

Thank you for your meaningful contribution to this thread.

PC Master Race...

Fuckin' console plebs.

Attached: ibm_pc_xt_e32ba.jpg (2832x2128, 1.91M)

Also to answer OP, it's fucking awesome! I got mine in 98 when the last of the redesign models were being sold. The N64 was too expensice, so I didnt get it till the next year. Man I wish I was like 5 years older so that way I could have experienced this thing at it's height. I do remember SNES games still being sold in stores when I got it, but it's pretty much how the Wii U is now.

Why would you lie to people you don't even know??

Attached: my childhood.jpg (1209x873, 487K)

Oldfag detected. In all seriousness the vectrex seems awesome.

I miss hanging out with my highschool buddy, playing snes games on his Super Wildcard DX and him coming over to my house and my mom bringing us coffee while we played games on my Super Magic Drive.

Zelda and Super Mario All Stars / World was the shit.

>green screen

>And btw to fanboys who say any system sucks, you're dumb. Anything that plays is a win.

You've clearly never played a Philips CDi, kid...

Or a Panasonic 3DO.
Bally Astrocade.
Fairchild Channel F.
RDI Halcyon.
WH Mega Duck.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Attached: 735368Philips_CD-Interactive_player_450.jpg (800x518, 43K)

3DO must have been awesome just for Super Street Fighter II Turbo back in the day, I bought one about 2 years ago and have a bunch of games for it. would not have been a great investment as a kid in the 90s, but it has a handful of good games.

>3DO must have been awesome just for Super Street Fighter II Turbo

SSF2T was also available on PS1, Dreamcast, and Saturn.

95% of 3DO games were ports from better systems.

The only 3DO exclusive worth playing is Lucienne's Quest... and only if you like JRPG's.
And even that was ported from the Saturn... just no Saturn english version.

It’s awesome, I just got into collecting SNES games not too long ago. Just replaced some batteries on a few of my cartridges the other night.