How do I mess with someone's car...

How do I mess with someone's car? Anything that can cause a "accident" or anything that can "accidentally" cause damage to the driver?

Attached: a0903897487_10.jpg (708x707, 145K)

Thermite

Put a gun to your head. Pull the trigger.

This. I've also heard Tide Pods give you psychokinetic powers, you could kill them with your mind. Perfect crime.

Take him back to the bar. Keep having him buy you drinks and keep daring him to take shots. Wink at him and squeeze his thigh a lot. Tell him to take you back to his place and he can do whatever he likes with you. While driving to his place, hopefully he's drunk enough to crash. OP, I'm assuming you're pretty good at this by now, you just gotta do it on the guy you're targeting.

take out the brakes

You don't mess with someone's car.
If you have a problem with someone confront them you pussy. If you cannot rationalize your argument it's because you're wrong. If they refuse to to talk fight them.
Simple as.

i'm a guy

i think he knows

whats the easiest way to do that

look up what's the easiest way to do that.

Poison ivy is your fren

this
OP is probably too weak/a pussy to confront him in a fight. Lol

yes this and there is a few niggas along with him so I'm looking for the most discreet way to ruin their car and maybe them along too

Drain the oil and let him drive it dry

>inb4 they call you a retarded faggot too
>you retarded faggot

Attached: 1566119490231.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>yes this and there is a few niggas along with him
>niggas
Jesus christ you fucking gen z pile of human trash.
Come on tell us, what has some fucking nigger done to you that you want to booby trap his vehicle to kill him?
Why don't you just not interact with this nigger?
If he's the agressor, why don't you just fucking lynch him?
If you're scared because you're out numbered why don't you plan your attack?
You're fucking retarded if you think that cars are easy to fuck with to cause "an accident". If you're trying to do something wire an explosive to the starter motor you fucking retard.

potato in the exhaust pipe.
Cement glue in the locks so he cant use them.

yes this and there is a few niggas along with him so I'm looking for the most discreet way to ruin their car and maybe them along too

Carfag reporting in.

The best thing to do for big results from outside the car is drain the oil, shimmy underneath, catch the oil in something so you don't leave really obvious evidence.

He won't make it far at all until his engine turns into one big paperweight. He'll either need to replace the entire engine or get a new car.

Except that the second he starts the car the oil light will be on and his oil pressure gauge will rear 0.

Most modern cars or shit boxes don't have an oil pressure gauge, and the average car pleb will probably just think it's a little low and it'll be fine for a few days.

Nigga u psycho and they gon' find you and u gon' go to jail

I give this post 5 stars.

it will be worth it for what they did

Then just fucking lynch them you fat fucking neckbeard retard.
If you're willing to throw it all away to get back at some spooks, fucking end them.

don't be a gay retard, i am genuinely asking

Pour sugar into his gas tank. The sugar will wreck his engine. Or tons of oil.

yes but that will take a lot, i need something more than slashed tires or sugar tricks

You need help.