Another sleeplessness night with the disappointment of my tongue remaining in my mouth and not in her asshole

Another sleeplessness night with the disappointment of my tongue remaining in my mouth and not in her asshole

I want it so badly. What must i do?

Attached: Target34-min.png (2048x2048, 1.45M)

It's simple my dear friend, kill yourself. Your dream will never come true.

You don't know that tho.

Yes I do. Come on, kill yourself.

YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER, WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS? DO YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING FUNNY? DO YOU THINK IT'LL MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT FUCKING SHITHEAD, YOU'LL NEVER EVER LICK HER FUCKING ASSHOLE EVER, KEEP YOUR FUCKING DREAMS TO YOUR SELF, NOBODY FUCKING GIVES A SHIT, THIS SHIT KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN MONKEY

Attached: 1567727808220.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS?
Because nobody ever gives me legitimate advice

I just did... I think my advice is the best. Kill yourself, please.

Don’t stop believing my friend

Why tf you wanna tongue Professor Snape

Also, if you decide to kill yourself, you could kidnap her, and finally put your tongue in her ass, and then commit suicide. It would be very romantic if you die asphyxiated by her ass.

Away with you, summerfag

Kekd

He keeps posting it cause he knows dumb cumbrains will always give him free yous

I've given you advice before faggot, yet you still make this thread. The fact is that you don't want to lick her butthole, you just want attention, possess 0 IQ, and this is all your brain can do on repeat all day. Posting threads all day on Yea Forums is not how you accomplish your goals. The mods are frankly pussy ass bitches for not finding a way to ban you.

But i dont want advice to kill myself. I want vice to help me preposition her to let me lick her asshole

(((You)))'re right. Thanks for stopping by.

Lol, you people don't get it. This is an AI posting. The AI is fixated with putting a tongue in this persons asshole. That's rich.

Well, you should. You're wasting oxygen.

STOP IT YOU SCHIZO

Attached: 1566930853161.gif (178x188, 152K)

Join our cool ass LGBTQ friendly server

discord gg/MVrV4FG
>discord gg/MVrV4FG
discord gg/MVrV4FG
>discord gg/MVrV4FG

Hot e girls and traps are waiting for you there! O

First of all, do you even know her name, age, nationality, anything?

Tough luck my friend.

I want to put my tongue, fingers, dick, everything in tequilalala's asshole... but I don't see that happening either.

Bump

Attached: takeyourmeds.png (512x448, 20K)

Keep your traps and fat sluts faggot

>preposition
You fucking retard

Does she even have an asshole to tongue? Picture is unclear about that.
Also I don't recommend breeding with lizzard-people, no matter how hot you think she is.

You know what you have to do, OP