Do women like jokes about their name? I got matched on Bumble with this one named Rita. She just messaged me

Do women like jokes about their name? I got matched on Bumble with this one named Rita. She just messaged me,

"Nice to meet you user :)"

I'm trying to think of a creative and charming rejoinder. I thought of:

"Nice to meet you too, Rita UNRepulsive!"

It's creative, she probably doesn't get it all the time, and it compliments her appearance. And we're both 90s kids so she might appreciate the reference. But I'm worried it might sound weird.

Attached: rita.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Kill yourself

she might not get it

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x266, 1.72M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I REALLY REALLY hope this is a fucking troll

Attached: 1531121559915.jpg (750x710, 51K)

all the attraction she might have had for you is now gone.
You're no longer a possible boyfriend but a possible friend.

you know its not.

Your retarded Op. She's going to think your a autistic faggot now
Which you probably are

First off it's cringe and trying way too hard, just fucking no.

Second off, it's Repulsa, not Repulsive, you fucking casual. So if the girl is nerdy enough to get the reference, you just lost all credibility

Such a bad line say do you like to be called senorita and regardless of the answer say oh well I'm not Mexican so I won't call you it

You're definitely on the spectrum. If not irl then defo in her books. Like the fact you came onto Yea Forums to seek approval for that god awful chat-up line confirms it. Go outside more pal

I meant Repulsa. Thanks for the catch. You guys are giving me some flak (though "autistic" is a bit much. I'm just spitballing), so I'm reconsidering, but what if she's actually into Power Rangers? Wouldn't that be the ultimate? I could fall up with "I'll be your Lord Zedd", etc.

You all make it sound unlikely, but do you think it would put her off me completely rather than just laugh it off as goofy?

With a rope to find a nice tree branch to hang yourself because you will be alone forever with that game

Jesus man, you have the social skills of a beehive.

do it then, post pics of her reply after

Fuck me he's being serious....

Is your name beau by chance? Because together you can be beaurita!

Attached: The-Easiest-Burrito-Recipe-7.jpg (750x1012, 57K)

Actually bee's are very social animals. They do a little dance to tell other bees where to find nectar in relation to the sun. Fascinating animals. They're very smart too. They have been taught to count in lab experiments.

Good idea. Chicks love power rangers references.

Yes and no. Yes, these are lines I'm *considering*, but it's not "serious". It's a goof! It's supposed to funny and endearingly cringe! She might let her guard down, see I'm not afraid to be silly, think I'm swell guy. I'm going for a very specific type of charm here, one that makes myself vulnerable for revealing some nerdy sensibilities yet also caters to her specifically (90s kid, named Rita). You all are taking it too seriously, like an opening line (well, it's Bumble, so she made the opening line) is make it or break it.

Yea maybe after taking her out for dinner you can go out LARPing.

>90s kids
Nigger, you're not a kid anymore. Talk normal and you might lose your virginity.

Definitely stay away from the fucking power rangers references. You're probably a grown ass man and saying shit like that will conjure up images of cum-stained bedsheets and living with your parents aged thirty. Play it cool and don't start with that shite unless you know for a FACT she'd find it somewhat quirky. Even then, you're still setting yourself up to be slapped around by her haha. Best of luck though guv'nor

Lad, you're doin yourself no favours here hahaha

Place your bets, boys

you're not in the right mind set. I suggest you put this whole dating thing on hold and read some books by David DeAngelo. That's the best advice you're ever going to get on Yea Forums.

Not OP

Just send a dick pic

Well I'd say you're hopeless aswell

Why don't you say "Hi Rita, may I fist your asshole on the first date?" Girls love humor and threats of anal rape.

Attached: video-undefined-18E7C31A00000578-299_636x358.jpg (636x358, 36K)

First good answer

Im not looking to date.

Swiped left

Perhaps you all are not in the right mindset, or maybe you just haven't heard of Bumble, so let me explain.

Bumble is an app very much like Tinder, except after you're matched, you cannot contact her until SHE makes the first move. SHE has to initiate contact. This means:

1. She found me attractive/interesting/desirable enough to swipe right
2. AND to open contact

So I'm halfway there is what none of you acknowledge. It seems unlikely just one silly Power Rangers reference that also compliments her beauty is going to spoil it all.

Course you're not haha

>but what if she's actually into Power Rangers?

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 14K)

Okay... do it. Im sure we would ALL LOVE to see this play out. We will wait.

I have many downfalls, but my personality isn't one of them.

Samefag

GODDAMNIT OP JUST DO IT

great idea OP. Yea Forums is behind you all the way.

Hey fuck you man, bees are awesome.
Of course, I've never been stung so maybe I haven't gotten the full experience.

Femanon here. Some judgemental jerks in this thread. I know if my name were Rita, I'd think it was hilarious. Don't listen to them, OP. You're charming in my book :)

tits or gtfo

Don't be an asshole, OP will only humiliate himself

You're not fooling anyone OP

True story: I once met a girl who had "Nermal" in her screen name, and I got a date with Garfield references.

Thats so different than OP's situation. There is ZERO indication that this girl has any interest in power rangers other than OP's deranged ambitions.

Didn't realize I walked into a cringe thread holy fuck

Go for more of a "I loved you in Power Rangers" or something, it'll get the same message across and not be lame

Lame

But she didn't mention Garfield in her profile, do it was still a Hail Mary.

Hells yeah, do you keep any hives? I'm getting my hives ready for the fall

What do you mean??!?!?, we're all grills

When have you ever heard of the name Nermal that wasnt associated with Garfield?

OP, you should say now Marga is my second favorite Rita. Put second in italics and then one of those emoticon faces.

Now that isn't too bad.

Autism.

Fuck the both of you I'm stealing this shit should I ever fuck a Rita

Sorry, emoticon feces.

Acktually.jpg

AAAAH! After 10,000 beers, I breed! It's fine to honk her first!

*Actually

Ok listen up faggot here's what you gotta hit her with:
Have you seen my tranny husband Senor Rita, can't find him anywhere

You say “don’t be unchaRitable, give me a bj”.

"Nice to meet you too, Rita UNESCO"

You’re a veRitable goddess.

Grown women arent into power rangers

Be a good samaRitan and rim my asshole.

DAMN, y'all some judgmental fools up in here. My boy is just trying to come up with a clever line that

1. Compliments his lady's appearance (says she is NOT repulsa/ive)
2. Plays into her possible sensibilities
3. Shows he's a charming motherfucker who doesn't take himself too seriously.

It's a good line, OP, I ain't playing. Might not be the right opener, but don't let this guys get you down.

SO OP, show us your winnings so far. I want an update on your mack game.

oh fuck off

Attached: 1563711761085.gif (400x206, 1.73M)

>no women arent into power rangers
ftfy

please dont

Well women don't like being solicited for sex online, but change "bj" to "date", and that's actually a good line.

Hit her with the ol razzle dazzle

Attached: ,you_cunts_cant_stop_me.jpg (720x459, 36K)

>It's creative
...b-but perhaps not as clever as you think, user.

Just like stuttering on the internet.

Kek exactly this

Attached: 07A6B4A9-330C-4584-820A-ACD0E201B24E.jpg (500x375, 25K)

What's funny is that none of you guys are able to explain, civilly, what specifically is wrong with this approach. "Kys autist" isn't an argument. For all you know, the OP is a love stud (he sounds pretty chill) and this kind of vulnerable, not-too-serious approach has worked for him in the past.

>*Actually
Hello newfriend

user I think he was making a joke by doing what the kind of person "acktually" is to make fun of would do if they saw that

quads never lie

Attached: 1555619310152.png (680x556, 528K)

I'm in pain. Why would you do this OP

Attached: 1564514963543.jpg (780x426, 83K)

Well first of all, making a joke out of a persons name on first contact is generally not a good idea regardless if its witty or not. Second, ""Nice to meet you too, Rita UNRepulsive!" is a huge gamble. It would only work if she actually understood the reference which is pretty fucking unlikely. So given the change she actually responds, you now have to explain yourself. It would be like a woman making a reference to you about Polly Pocket. It would fall flat, and it would fall hard. Its stupid and lowers your perceived maturity level. There is no recovering from first impressions.

Alright let him do it and let us see
how he gets nowhere. OP show results

This

this is some first rate troll we got here boys. Grab the popcorn dis gunna be good.

Look up a lyric in her theme song and try that. "Hey Rita senorita" just off the top of my head.
Bringing up any kind of word like repulsive is flat out dumb. Jeez that's dumb.

>"Hi user :)"
>"Well I have to say, you are NOT repulsive!"

It just seems like a bad word to put on the table, regardless of context. Like, you have to open by clarifying that she isn't...repulsive?

This would be so much better. If she doesn't get the reference, you can move on and not have to address it. At the very least, its a cute quirk calling a girl senorita.

When I first read OP's post, the word "Repulsive" was waving me down before I even read the word. Its a negative word thats subconsciously being injected into a persons mind and it has a negative effect. Its repulsive.

>the word "Repulsive" was waving me down before I even read the word. Its a negative word thats subconsciously being injected into a persons mind and it has a negative effect.

So it's a neg?

Attached: pua.jpg (1024x681, 182K)

negatory

=?:'D

If you're this autistic you're going to fail either way so stop wasting time and get it over with

1. It's Yea Forums, you're in the wrong place if you're expecting civility
2. He's trying to make obscure weirdo references with some vague hope of coming off as cool and interesting instead of saying hi and getting to know her and having a normal conversation with a human being
3. Don't ever use the phrase love stud

Awww, OP that's so cute! I LOVE Power Rangers! Take it from a real woman, that line is GOLD.