What does Yea Forums think about CBD oil?

What does Yea Forums think about CBD oil?

Attached: cbdoil.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait and see how badly it fuck people up. Then i'd consider (possibly) taking it, PROVIDED it's confirmed non-addictive

Fuck the oil. Tastes disgusting. Get cbd vape liquid.

What does it taste like?

Its benefits are just a myth to suck money out of pro marijuana extremists.

its gay

How does something that claims to have no psychoactive effects help anxiety?
>>if it helps anxiety that means it is psychoactive...

Snake oil

lifting a mood would be psychoactive to

Its alright, id say cbd isnt super useful as a ingested substance and that weed is much more effective than cbd when ingested.
However c d topical oimtments are great for swollen joints, skin rashes, and other light contusions and such to your external layer.
Ive got pretty bad eczema and i use cbd ointment when it flairs up. Nothing makes my skin calm down faster. Its super soothing.

it numbs your nervous system, that's why it's dope for seizures. That couldn't possibly affect you after prolonged usage

salty milk and coins

its just oil... Not everything related to marijuana is some super cure.

Because it's a fucking alkaloid you cockgobbler. Inhalation is the most effective transmission method for alkaloids, second only to shooting yourself up with it

Disgusting™ flavour

Bitter

Its just some bullshit that people say it helps for inflammation, but really it does nothing.

ppl just be too stupid to know.

you know when people install avira or norton and think it makes their PC safe?
or when they take vitamin supplements assuming it could in any way undo the terrors they do to their body by eating literal shit every day?
or the way people on /fa/ buy all sorts of nice clothes pretending it could distract from their ugly ass personalities or faces?

CBD oil is the same thing, promising mood improvement to wage slaves.
doesnt do shit, but people will fund a sizable industry anyway
>because they want it to help them so badly they are willing to pretend it does

MOST BASED AND REDPILLED 18+ DISCORD SERVER ON THE PLANET JOIN NOW OR ELSE YOURE GAY!

discord.
gg/JaDTTSc

V6

Attached: images (11).jpg (168x300, 8K)

It's a very nice placebo.

Can we get this man a slow clap

No better than any other other over the counter supplement or vitamin, made for the gullible masses to waste their money on.

People just support it because its related to weed and will go to any length to convince you that it helps.

hey. you need to acquire balls.

Based

my wine aunt let me hit her cbd vape pen. i was shocked at how good it made me feel. i hate unproven gimmicks and was just doing it to shut her up but it actually wasn't bad. not a weed high but def something to it. i see why old people like it

This best thing about it is that it is the first step of marijuana legalization

Attached: 1560722737121.png (395x347, 102K)

This is definitely a big factor, pure capitalists jumping on the bandwagon. Who could blame them? And pro weed zealots get their due confirmation bias and add to the hype. On the other hand I do know people who swear they get relief from it, but mostly it's pure hype capitalism which is a good thing in it's own right.

Attached: 1567594173420.png (800x600, 207K)

I smoke my blunts with $100 bills.
CBD oil is cheap for me, I feel great everyday of my life now

More like old news paper because you're too cheap to buy blunt wraps. I bet you only put a half a gram in that shit too.

So you perceive your poor decision making and wastefulness as a good thing?

of course it does something you stupid cunt, nobody would use it otherwise, I know lots of people who have had help with migraines, epilepsy seizures and even autism.

I'm just saying I can afford to do things like this.
I see going to the movies as poor decision making 20$ for 2 hours of enjoyment... wtf

my wine aunt sucked my dick once

You mean you have heard myths.

oo, you know all those people?
You must have some pretty fucked up family and friends.
I bet the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

no I mean from real people I know

I can afford it too and I wont get into an I'm richer than you fail but I bet I am by a very long margin, very. Anyway I'm just saying that's just really terrible decision making.
>weed bro

aside from the fact that you might be right, what is your point? We were talking about benefits of CBD oil but you felt the need to degrade some user on /b? Do you feel good now?

it's ironic that you consider others fucked up for having health problems, when you are this fucked up in the head to considers others less for stuff they didn't choose
maybe you're the one who needs to vape CBD lmao

I smoke CBD bud because I had a bad trip years ago and normal weed freaks me out.

It's great, you get only the slightest little buzz and I notice my body feeling more at ease, it's like microdosing LSD but with weed.

It's great for people who used to smoke lots of weed but can't handle it anymore for various reasons.

Apparently it causes a "zombie" like disease, according to some chinese cryptocurrency creator and john McAfee but that could be some dumb social media ploy.

Actual Stoner here
I stumbled on this thread and im pretty fuckin zonked on Sour Diesel now.
But I gotta say, all you guys are fuckin assholes to eachother.
Who cares who does what with their money.
Everyone wants to be right all the god damn time shut the fuck up and live ur shit life.
I love you guys tho
>Dudeweed

it literally does nothing. I put the oil under my tongue every day for a month and it did absolutely nothing, in fact if anything I think it might have actually made me more anxious than before I started taking it

Magnificent.

Just like all chemically derived oils, inhilation can cause a crystallized form of pneumonia, itll kill you eventually.

well, then you might be a non-responder or that oil is fake shit.

>It's great for people who used to smoke lots of weed but can't handle it anymore for various reasons

it's called being a pussy

>non-responder
Oh so now there are terms for people That meme oil doesn’t work on?

Attached: E24781C1-7EF2-4C12-9AA4-D112A8AEC746.jpg (317x346, 7K)

Everyone has their breaking point dude, I wouldn't wish my bad trip on my worst enemy.

Wow, I can smell your parents disappointment from here.

Bad trips happen cuz product is tampered with that makes it non beneficial for user but good for sales.
Also if theres underlying mental illness its not good either bro...

There u go fren

Attached: 1567638631472.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Yeah I'm well aware, doesn't matter why it happens, all I'm saying is that if something happens and getting high freaks you out but you miss smoking weed, CBD bud is great.

are you deliberately trying to be a retard?

CBD is just modern day snake oil and if you believe it has “Spiritual healing properties” you are a retarded burger

hasn't done shit for me :\ but it's a good way to normalize pot in the public consciousness so that's good. fewer nonviolent drug offenders

cannabidiol is a real thing with real properties, not some spiritual shit you dense cunt

Burger spotted

I vaped it once and felt dizzy. Everything was spinning and my head felt heavy. Went to bed, closed the curtains and slept it off. 12 hours later I was fine. I binned that shit.