>sitting at the patio at the bar
>everyone talking about different things
>at some point their conversations steer into subjects i know nothing about
>listen
>ended up being totally outside the conversation
>a few people left
>several hours later.jpg
well I guess I'll be heading out
>whats wrong? are you ok? did you have fun?

am i just autistic? why can't i make conversation with people? i dont see whats fun about being in a public place drinking, specially when there's people in the group I don't know

Attached: friends drinks.jpg (1300x957, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you should go out more, after a while I think you’ll be more comfortable

you should try being able to fully express yourself without the fear of you being blackmailed with a picture of you osamaing your dog

Attached: imisstoni.jpg (1080x810, 130K)

>not having established autism so everyone accepts you to not contribute to normal socialization but bring you along because they enjoy your autistic observations that will be thrown in every 5 minutes or so.

It's the ability to learn new ideas and then build on them. Most people are happy to chat just ask the odd question and you will be fine.

- I was comfortable, I simply had nothing to say
- Express what? They were talking amongst themselves

I'm going to make an appointment with a psychiatrist and figure out if im actually autistic or just an asshole, im betting its the latter, and if thats the case, what do I do?

Well you could be autistic BUT going to the bar can be boring. You are better off finding people that interest you and hanging out with them. Sometimes you can meet interesting people at the bar, or they seem interesting because you and them are drunk.

Stay home and read.

you should make it your core philosphy to understand what other people do is none of your business you incestuous pin cushions

Attached: ludetoni.jpg (700x1014, 78K)

You're 100% definitely autistic.

oh yeah, thats the other thing, i dont drink

what

The greentext is relatable to probably everyone, but why the fuck would you not want to drink and meet new people?

Not everybody's going to just be unequivocally interested in whatever you have going on, ask questions and initiate conversations yourself.

Ur not alone OP, same here. I don't know how tf I ever made any friends with how retarded I can be

You should chime in an ask a question here and there. Noone is expected to know everything about every subject and people are usually happy to introduce people to new ideas. You can insert yourself into the conversation without being obnoxious or just take a back seat and just listen to others chat. It's going on all the time all over the world right now and nobody is judging anyone for it.

>You can insert yourself into the conversation without being obnoxiou
how can you do that without sounding nosy? its people telling stories of other people they know. what is there for you to ask without sounding like a creep?

As a guy who spent 15 years as a barfly I can tell you with 100% certainty that people love talking about themselves. When something strikes you as funny, laugh. Then follow up with a non-creepy question.

>people love talking about themselves.
i am aware that i have that particular problem myself, when ever I ask people about themselves though they clam up, i must just come across as creepy

>whats wrong? are you ok? did you have fun?
Did they really start asking you if you're okay?

Are they really your friends op? Or did you stalk people at a bar and stand next to their circle listening in?

That’s pretty normal especially with different groups of people. Couple of my friends work in construction and I don’t know more than basic stuff. So I just take potshots at jokes then change the convo after a little. If they meet someone else who also is in construction there’s no way to steer it so I’ll “go grab a drink” and bounce for like 3-5 mins maybe strike up a quick convo with a random while I’m at the bar

MOST BASED AND REDPILLED 18+ DISCORD SERVER ON THE PLANET JOIN NOW OR ELSE YOURE GAY!

discord.
gg/JaDTTSc

Bg7

Attached: Q7ulWgc.jpg (1062x1500, 187K)