Who else steals panties every chance they get?

Who else steals panties every chance they get?

Attached: IMG_7007.jpg (1200x1600, 285K)

is there any pussy juice on it?

Those ones were clean when I took them

I just buy them, at least you know they are exactly how you like them. I buy them from Goddess Julia(red head in cb)

No I just wear em jerk with it and keep it back

Not the same, the thrill is taking them from someone you know

Going over my buddies house tonight for a party, his gf is absolutely gorgeous, hoping to find a dirty thong to take!

Stole some from my gf's 18yo and 20yo sisters. I unloaded on them, like totally soaked them in cum, but got cold feet about them finding out it was me who took them. After letting them dry for 1-2 days under my bed I snuck them back in their drawers. Next day I'm chilling on their couch and the 20yo sister walks by wearing just a shirt and the exact panties I unloaded in. Imagine my fucking boner, had to go beat one out immediately

Nice, would f been rock hard too

Bumping for more stories

I wanna buy some but cant order online; inbetween moving and post office hasn't updated my address yet. How can i buy them in person without looking like a total weirdo?

I used to take my sisters all the time. She had her hamper in the bathroom that we shared and I could just dig thru there any time I showered

пıce paптıes?

Yeah I'm poor too so I have to do it

Recently stole a thong from my aunt, at a family dinner at her place, took it from the hamper, had it in my pocket all through dinner with a raging hard on just waiting to get home to wrap it around my cock and jerk off.

Bump

bumping for more stories. we are not alone.

Lived in a 3 floor/3 family house. My two cousins lived upstairs. They had a bad habit of leaving their door unlocked. I waited until one left for school and the older one left for work. My heart was pounding as i walked up the stairs not knowing for sure if anyone one else was home. I felt my blood rush through my body as I turned the knob and it was unlocked. I walk inside snooping, in the back of my mind wondering if they somehow had a hidden camera or something. I went into my cousins bedroom and began looking for her panty drawer like a savage. There were so many but I couldnt take them all, I had to choose. I didnt want to get caught in the middle of it if one of them decided to come home and find me there. I noticed a laundry basket of dirty clothes on the floor and made a quick decision to ravage through it. I found gold, a pair of used yellow/pink laced ones that belonged to my older cousin who is about 21 at this point. As i quickly put everything back to normal I shoved it in my pocket and left. My hands shakey, sweating, like getting away with murder. Her scent on them as I jerk off with them wrapped around my face in the shower. To this day i never know if she noticed them missing or thought it was me that took them.

Attached: helenkukovski.com-Neon-and-hot-pink-sheer-panties-31.jpg (474x628, 27K)

Nice! That's exactly how I feel when I steal them too. You captured it perfectly

Attached: 2B650511-30AB-439D-975C-760C0CCFEECD.jpg (400x400, 28K)

The cashier most likely going to think that you're buying panties for your GF. If you want you could ask for them to be put in a gift bag.

Got super drunk a few years ago at a stripclub when I was 19, went to go take a piss, but walked into the stripper changing room instead of the bathroom. No one was in there, so I just pissed in the corner and stuffed my pockets with panties and bras. No idea how I didn't get caught with panties basically hanging out of my pockets, but God damn, walked out of there with at least 15 pairs of panties. I'll post pics in a few, if anyone wants to see the loot.

Only did it twice with a bra and on another occasion panties off my friend's younger sister. The panties definitely had pussy juice in it and both were small sizes.

Yes pls

It's a great rush stealing them isn't it?

Yes sir

I don't have the balls to steal them but I will snap some pics of them. I've been jerking it to pics of dirty panties I took years ago.

Might try and do that too, do you have any pics you could share?

I love stealing panties and jerking into them. I always try to aim my load right where the pussy rests.

Yeah that's the best, ever put them back after you nut on them?

Attached: IMG_20190907_184257.jpg (2304x1077, 835K)

Attached: IMG_20190907_184335.jpg (2304x1159, 1008K)

Some of them are pretty dirty too. Took them out of a black trash bag which I presume was meant to go the the wash.

Attached: IMG_20190907_184316.jpg (1564x1413, 635K)

Nice score!

Which ones are your fave to jerk with?

My next door housemates are a super hot Brazilian lesbian couple who leave their morning sex panties in our communal bathroom daily

Have you stolen some?

Depends how much cum is on there. If it doesn’t look noticeable, I’ll put them back. It’s a rush.

LOL didn't really have a preference, only jerked with them like 5 times like during the first month or 2 of having them. Maybe like 10 times.but they've been in a black grocery bag stored away for the last couple years now. I guess the pabties with slight stains would turn me on the most. Especially the ones that smell sweaty.

Attached: IMG_20190907_185405.jpg (1728x2000, 1.14M)

Love the thought of them wearing them after I nut on them.

I actually haven't because it would be too obvious. I have smelt them though

I like to think one of my sperm makes its way into her womb. I cum buckets thinking about it.

Same here, gets me so hard

Who's panties exactly?
I snipped a few from a friends mom once. She had these massive tits and wonderful ass with nice face, and caught her showering once too, but got to seeing that pantie and bra drawer was amaze balls

future serial killers

Those are the ones I stole from my friends gf

Attached: pixlr_20190907191651892.jpg (2048x2048, 1.95M)

Oh damn thats a good idea with the gift bag. Guess im going shopping soon

Bumping

Did you masturbate while smelling them?
Did they smell good?

I usually steal them from my aunt during the two months i see her in the summer. She looks fairly young for a 47 year old, she is a gym teacher at a high school, nice D-cup tits with long brown hair. She works out very often, so her hips, thighs and figure in general is on point. She's got them nice and musty pussy-juice and sweat stained panties. I usually go out of my way to steal the ones she wears twice. So there was this one summer where she had her favorite Kalvin Klein panty on her bed, i snuck in to her room and took it. Fapped and cam inside of it and placed it back.

cont?

Yes

Once woke up at a friends house early morning, with hard wood and needing to take a wicked piss. Got in the restroom and smelled like someone showered*smells nice too* girly. And as im trying hard to take this p p with my hard veiny cock i look in thefoggy mirror and behind me was a shirt and shorts and you guessed it panties inside the shorts. I cleaned my still hard dick and rmemebered the night before my buddys oldest sister was wearing those exact clothing (she must've just hopped out the shower). My heart nearly dropped she was 20 and fucking thick fuck i got to picking up short and panties took out the panties, they were black with a little pink heart on the front , wth pink lace i nearly came by just the must it was amazing and the thought of her being flirtatious the night before made me fantasize she left em just for me. Was the best morning fap i ever had. Also when i came out she saw me come out and her hair was still wet and we just shared a quick glance and went to my buds room thinking if she knows i just fapped hard to her pantie

Story kind of related
>live with exGF
>ex is fun, party kind of girl. I worked late quite often.
>get home, and and her (pretty hot) friend are already drunk and planning night out
>”you don’t mind if friend stays over do you?, she’s ok on the sofa and has brought her stuff”
>sure ok, whatever. You girls have a good night, I’m going to bed.
>ex and friend go out, I spot friends clothes on floor.
>looks like she left her underwear in our room when changing, tiny white thong with definite pussy mark.
>consider smelling her underwear while jacking off, far too tired for such shenanigans. Leave underwear on floor and go to sleep
>few hours later a drunk ex returns, gets into bed and wakes me.
>”im sorry for waking you, il make it better”. Starts giving me poor quality drunken BJ.
>can tell I’m not into it. She looks around, notices her friends underwear.
>”oh, these must be friends. It’s ok I know you think she’s hot”
>ex wraps thong over my cock and starts jacking me.
>goes on for a bit, was super hot.
>ex tells me she wants me to cum in her friends underwear, I gladly oblige.
>ex kept her friends underwear after that. She was pretty into being degraded and shit, used to where them sometimes when she was feeling super horny.

Used to back in high school. Went to a small school and no one locked their lockers. Would go through them during class and after school with the occasional find. Built a nice collection.

After i have placed them back on her bed, she walks out of the sower with only a towel around her and heads straight to her room. She doesn't completely close the door, so i got a good enough look at which panty she had on. It was the same cum-filled musty panty she left on the bed. My dick was absolutely diamonds, as she slipped her nice legs in to the panties and pulled them up. Knowing that my cum is smearing on her thighs, and finally getting smeared on her pussy. It was such an adrenaline rush to know, that my cum, the cum of her relative, me gets smeared on to her pussy.

So she knew you dribbled cum on her underwear and said nothing.

>tl;dr

Attached: 1567885379039.jpg (320x350, 22K)

Got super dunk with my gfs family at their cabins and she had a super hot cousin. Slim. Blonde. Perky tits. And wicked ass. Towards the end of the night I went to grab more drinks from her cabin and I locked myself in there and found a dirty pair that was still inside her leggings from earlier that day. I sniffed away and never had a better fap. Blew all in one of her clean pairs and put it back in the drawer. Then I rubbed my post cum dick on both gfs and her cousins drinks and watched as they drank from a can I just rubbed my cock all over. Stole the crusty pair I was sniffing, but chickened out the day after when the liquor wore off. Had to throw em out. Haven’t seen her since lol.

My roommate's panties

Attached: IMG_20171117_140949.jpg (3120x4160, 1.35M)

See

I snatch a pair from my friends wife every chance I get. Took these out of a pair of jeans in her dirty laundry during their Halloween party.

Attached: 6C768E4B-DDFA-4438-98B2-AC0B0815F0F8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

Taken a half dozen over the years. Her smell drives me crazy.

Attached: E2B8DDDB-6787-4ED5-B203-402605CC5886.jpg (2232x1536, 800K)

My sister's.

Attached: af47b8ee-0a3a-4b3c-afef-cf5f9d3014a3.png (1200x1600, 1.37M)

Attached: 8c19f6f7-984b-46ca-b43a-49ba09949228.png (775x1600, 824K)

I would like to know what a femanon thinks about this deviant practice. I bet they get pissed about losing their favorite pair(s).

Nutted in a pair of my sisters panties after being put in the hamper.
Mom found them, confronted sister about having sex. Heard the whole thing from my room. Sister denying, mom saying this is sperm, if you're having sex I want to know. Me having a panic attack in my room

Oh fuck. I'm sure they both figured out it was you.
How old was she?

She just got her license so 16

oh shit dude, you are in trouble.

More!

That is so amazing. I’ve been in a similar situation but wasn’t fully caught (or worse, they knew about it but didn’t want to say anything to me out of awkwardness)
What happened in your case user?

Usually just steal my wifes you know how things and boy shorts have that small pocket ? I first taste them then when the taste is gone I put the tip of my dick in the pocket and blow a full load in it. Put it back where I find it or toss them out depending on load size. Alot of it is the rush. I have wanted to snatch friends wifes thongs laying around. Next time the opportunity come up I will and make a post. It will be a while but this thread should be a regular thing. Alot better then the same old shit every day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-193941_MEGA.jpg (1070x1413, 480K)

fucking disgusting

once you live with women and do their laundry their panties are filthy. the only time they're clean are when they're on their period because they're wearing pads.

any other time it's skidmarks.

recently just started stealing them from my little cousins/aunt whenever I get the chance. I used to just jerk and put them back but not if I find a real dirty pair I just keep it. the smell of dirty panties is the best smell in the world

Mom still thought she was having sex. Sister always thought I was a little perv and treated me even more so. Never accused me, but I'm guessing she thought it was me.

Do you guys only jerk off with them? I like wearing panties to work or to bed at night

Some would smell so good that I would only use them to jerk off to. I still remember the smell of a particular girls' bra to this day from like 12 years ago.

Me and a friend got into our neighbours house when they were away and jacked off in the teen girls panties together. Shit was awesome.

Do bras smell? Interesting. I've only smelled panties before.

It was a perfume or some spray. Walked past a girl a year or so ago who was wearing it and immediately recognized it.