My girlfriend went vegan because we do anal so much. beat that devotion

my girlfriend went vegan because we do anal so much. beat that devotion.

Attached: 1566388202638.jpg (785x869, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can’t.

I don't get it. She'll be eating way more fiber now. She'll probably be very gassy and poopy, right?

Attached: harry+bigfoot.jpg (247x281, 10K)

And the connection between being vegan and doing anal is what?

gas maybe.. yeah. but cleaner hole and less stank.

Watch out for lettuce. Lettuce can ruin an anal experience faster than anything.

Attached: 1567448578448.jpg (434x308, 16K)

less sloppy stinky shit obviously

how??

Lettuce poop on your hog.

Attached: poop.jpg (1600x1200, 276K)

You turned her into a gay liberal man (anal+vegan) . Good job homo.

It sticks to the walls and gets wilted and transparent. Even if she douches her ass, lettuce is stubborn. Sometimes itll come out clinging to your dick.

Attached: 1445400494693.gif (300x200, 1.45M)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

Won’t ruin it faster than a piece of pickled jalapeño. I can vouch for that.

More fiber means cleaner, more solid shits.

Plus it’s way harder to eat shitty junk food as a vegan so your shits don’t smell as bad

Oh shit! You right, kek. Havent had that experience.

Attached: 1451360320996.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

post her clean shitter

LOL DAMN

This

Mfw OP is suggesting that PattyCake is his gf or would otherwise spit on him were he on fire

Attached: FB_IMG_1551406807913.jpg (799x999, 37K)

no. links to her? shes stunning

WANT TO JOIN THE BEST DISCORD SERVER IN THE WORLD? WE GOT NOTHING BUT CHILL MEMBERS AND GOOD TIMES SO JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/etketFr

T70

Attached: 97awrkfcfkh31.jpg (257x243, 8K)

My girl friend is doing kegels, learning how to bite kick and scratch like a bitch in heat, because she knows how much i like it especially when she opens my back from scratching. Top that OP, because anal is for faggots who like butt nuggets on there dicks.

Lettuce fuck. I made a funny.

Any nudes or vids of the girl in pic?

Can confirm OP. Have been sleeping with a vegan who loves anal and every time has been clean and stank free. It's making me rethink trashing on vegans if it means more shit-free anal

>my girlfriend went vegan
Dump her, she will not provide viable offspring.

Vegan myth.

Attached: gzEQVxi.png (800x658, 388K)

I had an ex who was a vegetarian. Not a vegan, but her asshole was always clean and pretty much just smelled like the rest of her skin. She did fart a lot though.

Attached: 1449859670305.jpg (600x750, 68K)

im vegan 2 years now, I still stink like before. So yeah, it doesnt become like grassy like cows or anything xD, its still human fart and shit that smells like shit u know. nothing changes there. it wont change the earths climate either, it will change localy ur river that has dirty water deu to fabrication of animals, but the "global warming whatever" will just continue. BUT WHY U DO IT THAN? Because I believe there is alot of bad in this world and I want to stop participating in it on thing at a time. Being moral is what alot of people dont understand on this earth, as long as their little ego get satisfactory. But they will regret this lifestyle once, they just dont know it yet. And Im not talking abt vegan only, theres allso bad persons that are vegan, most of them do it for their ego. it lifts it up, HIGH its like a drugs to them to be better than u in somehing. wich is reverse of what that good thing would be. ah well whoever understands me had a good read. bye

Checked

Attached: CA01C572-A6B8-4BE0-9B75-E7CB7A06AC8B.gif (500x460, 314K)

jeez.how about the odd paragraph

meaty mcdonalds shit is gonna stink way more than beans and rice shits

What if your gf killed herself for you necro fetish?

id put a ring on her.

>Pattycake
Man, she used to be fat in all the right places.

Attached: dfghdfgh.png (1013x767, 243K)

>Dump her, she will not provide viable offspring

Jesus fucking christ I hate this retarded concept. Not everythings about having kids you pathetic beaner normie. Sound like a fucking nigger.

Attached: 1544606263274.jpg (619x449, 35K)

Veganism has nothing to do with morality

That's a nice pun... Lettuce/let us...

I call bullshit, vegans lose mass and energy, so how does your GF going vegan help you getting fucked in the ass in any way?

she's still going, she's about 40 at this point.

Attached: 03.jpg (864x1296, 260K)

Join our cool ass LGBTQ friendly server

discord gg/MVrV4FG
>discord gg/MVrV4FG
discord gg/MVrV4FG
>discord gg/MVrV4FG

Hot e girls and traps are waiting for you there! Ri