How do I lose my belly

How do I lose my belly

Attached: 6FA3183E-013B-417C-B402-8D5E77A58866.jpg (640x743, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discipline yourself you fat faggot

Please post cock, I love bellies

Eat healthy. Don’t consume more than 2000 calories a day. Exercise.

Attached: 70B68A26-8339-40ED-ADEC-1385D526D7B7.jpg (400x600, 72K)

Simple; stop eating out, stop drinking sugary crap and beer, stop eating processed crap, stop jerking off each night and calling it exercise, lift heavy weights and get a static bike or rower. Do that for 3 months and you'll be pucker, Chief.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg

Eat healthier and exercise

Simple

Eat mostly meat, cheese, and veggies/fruit
Snacc on popcorn
Order burgers but throw out the bread
Or ask for them without the bread
Get used to unsweetened ice tea it's your friend at fast food places
Fries are your friend too
Also burrito bowls are dope

This. Also make sure the popcorn is air-popped with no butter or salt.
Also drink either unsweetened tea or water. Nothing else.

Fun fact: did you know Coca Cola can strip the paint off of a car? Or clean old coins? It’s true.

Attached: B0010184-C390-4509-A1B2-A12A1D6C3282.gif (500x339, 618K)

suicide

congratulations! is it a boy or a girl?

All the advice here is shit.

You can easily lose it all, don't eat anything for 20 days. Only water + a dose of multivitamins.

Drink 1 pedialyte bottle a day for electrolytes so you don't pass out.

You'll lose nearly all of your body fat. It will hurt, but after that you will look great. The pain will be worth it.

How did you find it? Do the opposite

Cut sugar & carbs out of your diet. NO SUGAR OR CARBS OP

You are not too far gone mate. I lost 10kg in about 3 weeks in the winter. Go to gym 3-4 times a week if you can. 20m cardio, rowing/jog + workout, if you can spare the time, if not, cut time from the cardio. Completely cut sugary drinks, drink water (or also tea and coffee). Cut down on sugars. Eat fruits for snacks. Do some home cooking, it's pretty fun actually, I mostly did chicken, eggs, rice, pasta and greenery. Cut down on using the car or public transport, just walk places if they are relatively close by.

You got this, my man. It's mostly just the food intake and moderate activity.

Run away from it

Stop sugars. Don't eat less, eat different.
Good luck.

/fit is where to start. I have the same problem. Go to doc and get your hormones checked. That was my problem. It was caused by a pituitary tumor and a hit I took to the nuts when I was 16.

>
This guy knows how to give advice! U'r the man!

Fuck cardio, the weight you burn with resistance and strength is crazy and it's a confidence boost when you can throw a chest freezer at someone. Do a few miles bike and row if you're that bothered

Belly fat in generaly be a sign of low testosterone. You can help that naturally by getting to the gym and pumping iron and eating more natural green veggis and unprocessed meat

How do I find out how many calories I burn doing 50 reps(?) on bicep curl at the gym? I'm new to fitness don't flame me.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. I'll pray for you.

and read the fucking sticky

Don't worry about how many calories you burn just worry about the calories you consume. If you're giving it your all at the gym. The results will come

I eat one meal a day, usually rice or chicken dishes with veggies. An example to give would be I make a tikka chicken wrap, two to be exact, coming in at about 800 calories. I drink a protein shake twice a day too, so on average I'm consuming 1200 calories per day. I don't wanna get fat, but I'm not seeing any bulk, but at the same time I'm not toned either.

Your dietary choices are to be changed, exercise is more healthy for the brain and heart rather than weight loss. Intermediate fasting is also a really good thing to do, you already got a belly so skip a day without food and eat once every other day

It doesn't do any bad in the beginning. Yes this is true about the calorie burn, I just didn't have any cardio when I went to the gym. Kind of made me feel bad to not be able to run 3K. It boosted my confidence. With a couple months (3-6) of running you can build the endurance to run half a marathon. I think it's great for morale.

Intermittent fasting is the best way. We're fucking pussies when it comes to calorie intake in the west, but back in the ooga booga days we did not eat daily and often not even weekly. It'll hurt but as long as you drink water and chill you wont die in a week.

Seconded. This is actually great advice. Basically intermittent fasting. Just make sure that meal packs a punch with nutritious whole foods and make sure you hit that calorie Mark as 1200 is the safest lowest you should go

there are few factors that will help you. Sleep at least 8h a day. That way will help you feeling tired and you won't snack so much. Stop drinking. Regular exercise. 3 times 20min walk or run a week. Try cycling to work etc. or walk part of you way to work. Balanced diet, eat less mean and more fresh vegetables and nuts - don't cut meat though, just eat less of it. For example steak once a month. Don't eat fast food or processed food - manufacturers put sugars/starches to make it more addictive and increase sales. Read psychology books to learn to manage stress and anxiety. Make meaningful relationships so that you are feeling more happy in general.

what happens if i go lower

If the calorie intake is too low, the body will think you are starving, and is indeed "protecting" you in a sense. It starts burning your muscle before it burns your fat. I've heard to go ~400/500cals below your daily usage. It's a longer route but it protects your muscles.

Then again, if you are trying to go for a so called fresh start, go for it.

I went from 270 pounds down to 180 in year by intermittent fasting, I cut out sugar and drank tons of water. I lifted 3 days a week and only ate 1 meal a day at night which consisted of mostly vegetables

I'm 6'2 and 180lbs, leg muscle but no stomach, pectoral or arm muscle whatsoever. What should I do?

Keto/OMAD diet, plus hardcore workout. Fasting for 30 days will also help. It will slim you down quickly. I have a friend that did this and he dropped 40 pounds in under a month.

Attached: Facepalm-statue-300x300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Shit is all a mental game. No matter what you do to lose it, if you dont have a new perspective on life, It wont keep long term.

Dona higher dose of lsd, 3 tabs+. Then force yourself to eat the nasty shit to keep you at that weight. You wont want to eat any of those things in the near future and you'll have a new perspective on how you live your life. GL

>Belly fat in generaly be a sign of low testosterone

citation needed

Eat more, bulk. You cannot use more calories than you put in +400 perhaps.
I'm assuming you do upper body workouts. What helped me, and it seems kind of weird, is that you focus on a muscle group you are trying to train. Like when curls, just absolutely focus mentally on your biceps, make them do all the work. It might work, might not, did for me. Perhaps it was placebo but hey, mb not.

If you go too low you'll feel sluggish and won't have enough energy to get the good work done. Everyone is different but 1200 is a good number to make sure you won't be malnourished.

By 400 i meant the amount you burn daily.

And just make sure your form is right, even if it is less weight. The form really does matter.

If I eat more, won't my stomach get fat? I don't want those fat bodybuilder guts.

Ah shit sorry fam, my metabolism is quite quick to be honest, everyone is different.

I'm not really qualified to give you a straight answer, just try it for a while and work out what works best for you.

you want real advice, get some willpower man

get some titanium strength willpower, then start eating less, you need to be in a constant caloric deficit if you're going to be losing any weight

keep that up for 6+ months and you will see results with minimal effort, you dont even have to exercise much. you can get away with just 30 mins per day if its intense enough.

you probably wont even adhere to this advice anyways, but cheers

suck dick OP, most faggots are in good shape

>reads the sticky on /fit/
>you must consume over 300 grams of protein a day
Yeah fuck that.

eat less, stop eating fast food, start exercising you lazy bastard
t. lazy bastard