Have you ever dated a girl that was allot younger then you?

have you ever dated a girl that was allot younger then you?

Attached: gf (2).jpg (852x1136, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8 years difference

12 year difference gf and 15 year difference girl on the side

Only 5 years @ 23

How old were they?

The 12 difference one was 18 when we started dating
The 15 difference was 16 when I met her and 17 when I took her virginity

For legal reasons that was a joke ;)

i recently hookedup with a girl 32 years younger than me. 1/3 my age. leave me alone fbi, legal in my state. pervy oldfag for the win

Attached: 1123860478060.jpg (640x461, 163K)

Youngest i went was a freshman 15 year old girl when i was a senior. Never got in her pants but it was a nice relationship before she thought i was into another girl. She dumped me and i started dating the other girl anyway.

ex was 5.5 years younger than me, met her when she was 17, stayed together for 10 years.

Currently fucking a 21 year old, I'm 33, but it's nothing serious

Who's that beauty?

When I was a 24, college senior, I briefly dated an 18 year old, college freshman.

Twas fun, didn't last too long.

48/16?

>17 when I took her virginity
you waited a year to fuck?!

Attached: 1567864891034.jpg (540x720, 74K)

you paid attention in algebra lol

Yeah, I was 32 and she was 18. Lasted for a while, but she needed and should have had a relationship with someone more around her age. Bright girl and pretty, but she had more living to do.

nah, it's just crazy how often 16 32 48 and 1/3 show up irl

how?!

Attached: 1322616211129.jpg (520x853, 169K)

me 42 yo - had a relationship with a 27 yo - plus a one time hookup with an 18 yo few months back (only because she was insanely hot since I imagined and later confirmed that at that age she was pretty boring in bed)

no one could turn down lily

Attached: 7736475.jpg (1080x1080, 1.16M)

More like waited a month
I ate her out at 16 but she was nervous about sex and I was chill about it
Then she brought up wanting to do it after a couple weeks and her birthday went by

dating site, chat for a week,and then a night in a hotel room. god i love daddy issues

Attached: matgun2.jpg (292x375, 7K)

4 years ago, until last year, when I was 34 and she was 18.

The sex was good. She hated anal at fiirst, but wanted it more. It saved me money on condoms.

28 yr age difference. Married ner.

Yes. I was 35 and she was 7. It was beautiful until I got paranoid and suffocated her with a trash bag. Memories....

How did you meet?

Attached: 1567690724871.jpg (720x960, 74K)

i wish her, her pussy would be a lot less used up

Attached: ohlooktoni.jpg (500x500, 69K)

WANT TO JOIN THE BEST DISCORD SERVER IN THE WORLD? WE GOT NOTHING BUT CHILL MEMBERS AND GOOD TIMES SO JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/etketFr

Bfw0

Attached: 1566107608566.jpg (800x800, 92K)

33 in relationship with 14 . It ok, purely sexual.

Attached: 1559352030380.jpg (1004x919, 197K)

Yes! I was 33 and she just turned 18. And we had a relationship of 7 years. We just broke up.

But good times. Fucked every day we could, learned to eat pussy the proper way.. .my god I miss her ahahah

I am 42, she is 18.

Attached: 7BA0F6C5-19F3-49A6-9F81-AEFA24BD94AC.jpg (223x179, 11K)

>miss her ahahah
>ahahah

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

No LARP, not great but true. I was 40 she was 30. Sex good. The rest meh. That is all.

I'm 37 and my girlfriend just turned 19 earlier this month. Been with her for almost a year

Ones I dated in the past weren't much younger. But I did date an older girl. I was 25, she was 34. Best relationship of my life.

Yes

Pure Yea Forums
>Relationship = sat next to her in a class for term.

>Dumped = Moved seats because of anons "behaviour".

Sorry if this is a rude question but do you have a lot of money? Or are you just an all-round amazing guy?

She was the cousin of a good friend of mine. He was protective and didn't approve of us bring together at first, but we set him right on our intentions and he was okay with it eventually.

Yes, I know. What the actual fuck was that. A brain fart or something. (yes, it was my post)

I've gone 10 years younger, 18 and I was 28, and 21 years older, she was 50 and I was 29.

I was 20, she was 13.

She lived about 3 hours away and I would go see her every weekend and fuck her Portuguese pussy for 2 straight days.
Her mom knew and didn't care, even made me homemade milkshakes every time I came down.

Still have the pics I took one day when her mom was gone to the store.

Don't worry lad. We all fuck up.

Attached: IMG-20190219-WA0006.jpg (640x409, 23K)

why did you break up?

thats fucked, im guessing single mom?

From someone who has been dumped from a 7+ years relationship:

She felt like she was getting behind me. No work, no career, just good sex and wasting time with pokemon go. She felt like shit and grabbed another younger dick (5 years younger than her).

Being dumped after meeting all her family, spending new years eve... well, lots of experiences, it hurts. Bad. Been a month already and fuck I still want to cry like a pussy.

Watch out, because with the years, you will get attached and that is when she fucking dumps you.

Take this advice as that one from the oldfag. (I´m 41)

17 and 29, sex was awesome, other things not so much

check

Lucky son of a bitch

I bet she flew on quite a number of trips to Epstein's rape island. Oh wait, she's a kike. Jews only rape/murder goyim children.

Attached: 2tx3p2.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

Yup.
Wasn't fucked, for me at least.

I don't have a lot of money. My car just got repo'd a few weeks ago. Good thing is that I live with my brother and we share his. I just got a pretty decent job last month though. I didn't even have a couch when we first started dating. She just really likes me. It also helps that I'm pretty good looking and don't look at all my age. Except for grey in the front of my beard. Which she loves. Gave me her virginity. Not trying to sound like I think I'm hot shit or something. My finances got fucked up when I got out of the army. Now I'm graduated school and making ok money so there's nowhere to go from here but back up

currently 23, talking to a 17y/o freshman

what do

Fuck her?

You must have done so much to her

she just turned 17 a bit ago
worth the risk?

Yup.

2 years max. she was 14 and i was 16.. other girls i been with has been 1 year younger than me. or one year older.

what risk? it's legal to fuck when you turn 15?

im 26 dating a 20 year old

yea but she pull that underage card and im fucked

9 years younger

Way to prove her wrong lol

what a chad

Is she 18 yet?

Well. don't make her feel used ;)

No, but i have fucked a female 32 years younger than me, and still fucking her. I am 51 she is 19.

20 year difference. College freshman when I was 40. Bright girl, surprisingly conversant, and could take my cock to the back of her throat so I could feel her throat muscles contract as she swallowed.

My current gf who i have a house with for 4 years was 17 when i met her, i was 27

how? what does she look like?

That was what ended it for me. I needed to let her go, made us both cry, but was the right thing.

Fucked a freshman on a women's soccer team I was assistant coaching. She was 18, I was 26

its a lie, no pic never happened

Right again.
Loved the fact that she was so innocent.
Taught her about missionary, doggie, anal, etc.
She didn't love anal so much but I would force it on her once a month or so.

Why didn't you put a baby in her?
Why didn't you encourage her to do charity work or anything that would make her feel more fulfilled?

How long did you fuck her for? A year?

A bout 5 foot 3 inches tall red head chubby big titted little cum dumpster with a sweet ass.
rest of the details or pics you are not getting, because what i need is a twelve year old doxing edge lord to fuck up what i have going on, on the side.

Almost 3.

define: "a lot"

but thats the fun part tho

2 times, the first time i was 19 and she had 15 (no sex)
the second time i was 20 and she 26

Holy shit you had it made. What did she look like?

Please write a guide on how to do this, thanks

Why did it end?

Gf is 16 years younger than me

Her when we first started dating.
Will post a pic of her a few years ago in second.

Attached: Picture 006.jpg (1312x1792, 454K)

35 and she was more than half my age and had her friends watch us

Attached: stephenpaddocklasvegasshooterphoto.jpg (1368x1026, 85K)

Late 2017.

Attached: 16298920_1781785222147720_8235702313679376555_n.jpg (609x960, 268K)

I'm sorry for your loss

Ended because I found out she had a thing for a drug dealer she knew.
Didn't want to wind up dead or some shit.

Wow, must have been great seeing most of that transformation

It was great, yes.
Some days I regret leaving her.

...then I what?

yeah
i was 23 and she was 15
but i do live in brazil so no big deal
we sticked together for something like 7 years
my stupid depression came back with no warning then life became numb and i left her so she could live her life

still think about the girl from time to time

Attached: 4Nach12.png (636x720, 532K)

Thanks, user.
I'm sorry too, but like I said she was messing with some drug dealers so I didn't care for that too much.
I'm a clean guy and going to stay that way no matter what. :)

Makes me jealous. I wish I gad started dating my highschool gf at that age

greentext plz?

3 times. When I was 26 I had a secret relationship with a 15 year old. When I was 28 I dated and 18 year old and last year when I was 33 I dated an 18 year old.

I was stupid for it every time. Maturity is a huuuggeee issue. It just stupid because In my job I’m interacting with younger girls all the time so I caught up in the idea that “oh she’s going to be a good one when she was older, I wish I paid attention to girls like her when I was younger”

over 10 years

This was in 2014 I believe.
She was blonde for a while but I don't have pics of that, sadly.

Attached: 664572_188077554662355_582511353_o.jpg (1439x2048, 615K)

Dumbass pedo larp fantasy

>In my job
What would that be?

I’ve worked my way up in a grocery store

Wife is 9 years younger

If you say so.
I have the pics to prove it but I'm not posting those pics her and getting banned.

how many friends?

Three, guessing same grade

i fucking despise everthing that come from Brazil

Kind of. When I was a senior I needed a filler credit so they put me in Sign Language 1 because it was a throwaway class. Since you needed 3 language credits (I had already taken Spanish), it was full of freshmen. Dated one of em, she was chubby, but always dtf and her parents worked a lot. I bought her marlboro 27s.
Once I found out she knew my little sister (because she was an 8th grader when my sister was a 6th grader) the age thing hit home for me and I broke it off, but we did still fool around in summers when I came home from college. She is married now and went from chubby to fat as fuck.

When Katrina hit, it didn't destroy TX like it did Louisiana but it still knocked out power and shit for awhile. I was 17 but had been kicked out of my parents' house (prior to the hurricane I mean), and was staying with a friend. His dad inspected oil rigs so he was in south america when everything happened, but he had supplied them with a bunch of nonperishables and a generator with extra gas and shit.
So no internet, no cell, but we had AC and dvds so it was all good. Anyway, his sister was 12 with the boobs of a much older girl and one of those "I-want-to-be-taken-seriously" thot personalities. We all smoked weed and watched movies all day, so when my friend would fall asleep his sister and I would fuck around out of sheer boredom. Never actually fucked her, but titfucked her, got blown, ate her out, and basically everything but.

being scene died in like 2009, wtf is her hair.

No clue.
Posted that pic to show her body.

How did you end up hooking up with a 15 year old?

my 3 best are:
36-24 = 12 years, lived together for 10 months
impossible to control nympho exotic dancer
35-23 = 12 years , fucked for 2 months, broke my heart. cute 100lbs angel, but to much psychical damage
37-17 = 20 years difference . my current GF . 3 years together, now 40y and 20y

I fuckin wish. I want to get a brain dead 18 year old that doesn’t know how to argue

there are hookers that will fill your fantasy

my Gf had a step-cousin who would come stay with us when her parents kicked her out, she told us she was 18 and she wasn't in school so we had no reason to disbelieve her. I was 19 at the time but worked at a grocery store that was 100% willing to sell me alcohol. Anyway, while my gf worked an overnight I fucked her cousin repeatedly on the living room floor where "her room" was. When she bled she said it was because she was spotting, and who was I to argue? Turned out she was 14 and a virgin. She's in her mid 20s and has two kids now. We tend to fool around at family gathering type events because nobody is suspicious (gf and I now are married). One of her kids may be mine.

My gf is 10 years younger than me, we met when I was 24, I'm 27 now.

She's surprisingly mature, honestly I think I'll marry her bros.

Disgusting

Well done champ!!

Currently on:

35-24: amazing sex and she is sub af.

Thanks you too

Nerdy girl she needed a quiet place to “study” she claimed her house was to chaotic. Brought her to my place. She took out her stuff and studied on the kitchen table. I watched tv in the living room. A few minutes later she walks in sits on my lap and we start to make out. She pulls down my pants and gives me head. I grab her by the ass and bring her to my bed. I strip her naked and go to go down on her she says no just fuck me. So I do, I start fucking her look down and see blood. I ask her oh you were a virgin? She says yes. I had totally assumed she wasn’t because of how she acted. I immediately felt guilty and lost my hard on. She spent the next few minutes trying to get me hard. Eventually I do and we fuck.

We fuck off and on in secret for 4 years

thanks. good for you with amazing sex. my 2 12y difference ex's where great sex too. unfortunately the current one is SHIT. body is 10, like a 1:1 copy of E.Ratayowsky but sex is shit i wolt trade her for one of the older exes in no time. but she is reliable and sane, ex-es where insane and impossible.

Was 24, banging a hot 19yo for a few months. It was just fun. We both moved on, I didn’t know at that time her younger sis (13 at the time) had watched us fuck many times, a few years later met up with her younger sis, she told me all about it.
Fucked her raw maybe 50-60x within a few weeks, she got pregnant, kept going hard until she was 7months pregnant, pussy, anal, pee play, everything. That was about 11 years ago. Fun times. No connection to this day, her family is wealthy. Weird to know I have a daughter and no connection so far

a much younger girl thought we were dating when I was 13. I thought it was cute at first but it turns out she was being sexually abused by her dad and had very adult views on dating

Who?

Bahahaahhaha could you make a more obvious larp

No larp whatsoever! Actually it’s both sad and intriguing for me but oh well.

did you fuck any? were they virgins?

i'm guessing you're European, an American guy would get lynched for dating a girl 20 years younger.

what did you do?

give it couple more years fam, college changes women like nothing el2323se.

she'll meet sluts and Chads, and think life is all about drugs and party.
even the most innocent looking girls fell for it.

be careful.

yup. Europe. but not the progressive left part. the oldschool eastern catholic part. wasnt easy at the beginning

That's not really that odd. The older you get, the less significant the age gap becomes tbh.

That's 13?
Post more

maybe he met his wife when his wife when he was 20

Ye she was 1

So fucking cringe

Incel alert lmao

how did your family react?
why didnt the police take you? its legal where u live?

where do you meet a 13 year old

post censored?

Yes of course that happened, omg so true

plz greentext how

Yep when I was 45 I had A 26 year old , when I was 51 I had a 25 year old ..

>have you ever dated a girl
You trolling?

Just turned 38... date exclusively from bar/club scene 21-26... sometimes mix it up with olders.

Holy shit. Exactly this for me save the realtionship only lasted 9 years and now I'm dating a 22 year old and I'm 32.
You win on all counts by one year user.