So ecigs and vaping have been around for at least a decade...

So ecigs and vaping have been around for at least a decade. Suddenly there's a huge outbreak of a lung disease that is being "caused by" such devices. The CDC and FDA are pushing harder than ever to stop youth from ecigs/vaping. What are the odds they caused this epidemic in order to push banning them all together? Discuss you degenerates!

Attached: Ego-Twist-Vape-Pen-Starter-Kit-For-E-Liquid -650mah-900mah-1100mah-90-800x800.jpg (800x800, 49K)

Or maybe just maybe inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs.

> What are the odds they caused this epidemic in order to push banning them all together?

Gonna go out on a limb and say that the chances lie somewhere between: probably none to absolutely none.

It's because of the rapid popularization of ecigs and the appeal of it to younger audience.. Since the children still have developing lungs and don't have a clue when to stop.. This is on the rise..

Just like how they never did project mk-ultra right user?

smoking kills millions every year vaping is still safer than smoking. What is the percentage of people that stopped smoking and started vaping that was diagnosed with lung disease and died. Real easy to blame vaping for years of smoking lung damage.

Attached: 1565832667773.jpg (400x298, 11K)

They caused this epidemic because it is not as effective as their regular population control "cigarettes". So fear mongering everyone back to the OG disease givers will balance things out.

Who cares if they're "pushing it" to ban this degeneracy? All the power to the FDA! Maybe they'll go after alcohol next.

Yes cuz prohibition worked out well in the past.....

Or just don't get addicted to substances... crazy, right?

Got these two Labor Day sale for 4$s a pice I have to say I'm realy happy with them

Attached: 2019-09-07 15.26.14.jpg (1885x1060, 1.46M)

>population control
>most of the population doesn't smoke

Also what are the percentage of people that get lung disease and die that don't smoke or vape. Lung disease and cancers effects everyone from every walk of life smoker or not.

Attached: 1558593184099.gif (240x138, 431K)

Maybe it took this long for people to start having the symptoms, retards.

Or just use proper syntax, crazy right? I don't know how I was endorsing addiction, but you sure jumped to that conclusion for me you slack jawed junk slut.

In most situations you can't purchase alcohol in non-alcoholic establishments and you can't drink in public. There's no reason you should be against this unless you're a libertarian (and in that case, lol).

>Population control means killing most of the population

Seems your brain has had some population control

Idk I vaped for a long time and pretty much had pneumonia at least once a month.

By being against the banning of electronic cigarettes. That's promoting addiction and the susceptibility thereto even if you don't know it, faggot.

what did you vape?

Never said anything about killing people. How can you control the population with cigarettes when most people don't smoke cigarettes?

Penis mostly

It's not like this "population control" would be something to be against, taking your crackhead conspiracies for granted. Most people who smoke tobacco nowadays that aren't eighty years old are niggers and druggies. Most people that use electronic cigs are libbies and have face tattoos.

While you were vaping were you taking Ibprophen or aspirin?

This is the obvious conclusion. The public weren't informed of the dangers of smoking tobacco the minute it became a fad; it took fifteen to twenty years for us to know that. It's just taking less time thanks to leaps in the respective field of science.

Who is promoting addiction?

You fags should at least take one course on science, so you'd become less susceptible trying to explain everything with conspiracy theories.
Otherwise, you're just a helpless bitch dependent on others to explain things to you in whatever way they want to co-opt your energy and time.
Time to wake up.

People who don't want it banned in normal commerce and in public.

Especially when kida are tryimg hard to vape, even though the inner workings of an ecig is literally frying, e.g cotton in the atomizer

The people tha are geting sick are puting shit in thare vape thare not supposed to like cheap T.H.C oils if you whant to smoke weed smoke the plant it's self. if your some kind of dum retard and add something to your e juice that's not supposed to be in it you're going to get sick. play stupid game win dumb prizes this is what I think is really going on as a 17 year smoker that has finally quit smoking with a pod system and nicotine salts with plans of stopping vapeing as well all this shit has got me a bit pissed off

There are much greater odds towards either very minor chemical damage to your lungs building up to substantial damage over time (like many inhalants), or a growing industry cutting corners or introducing new and less-tested chemicals into their products.

The fact that nobody uses those shit carts in your picture. The only thing making people sick is unregulated "marijuana cartridges" who knows wtf are in those

Yeah, you have the spelling of a smoker, too. Looks like most of your brain cells have been fried by that seventeen year streak of smoking crap.

No fuck you. I like being dumb

Except I didn't say I was on either side of banning anything you fucking mongoloid. Go be shittily pseudo intellectual somewhere else.
Maybe by choosing to kill the idiots who do want to smoke? I thought summer was over why the fuck are all the mental deficients still here?

No, just like there was no conspiracy to ban cigarettes, because inhaling foreign substances that are not close in composition to the air found in nature is inherently not good for you. Can you think of a single vapor or variety of smoke that is not injurious to lungs? Hint: even excessive water vapor is injurious to lungs. The only substance that has NO negative effect on the lungs is fresh fucking air.

I think we just have younger people with less money buying cheap shit from China containing pesticides and who knows what else. Get the shit regulated by the FDA and we shouldn't see any issues worse than normal smoking.

The incidence of lung disease in non smokers is so significantly below that of smokers that you have to be a special kind of stupid to try and assert that smoking doesn't dramatically increase your chances of lung disease.

The cause for the disease is Vitamin E, which occurs in some liquids including a lot of Marijuhana liquids.

The US simply did not regulate properly.

So they are trying to control 1-2% of the population?

saw this coming a mile away.

inb4 delusional zoomers and their bag of paper thin rationalizations. generation Z doesn't know how to stop what they're doing and think critically about 1 thing and come up with the right answer. they're too busy juggling all of their social media accounts while playing fortnite and watching lowbrow (SUBJECTIVE) television. It's not lowbrow to them.

This 100% agree with this ... not the fist time cheap Chinese Goods hurt people and caused deaths

I'm sure what you meant to convey is "they are trying to control all of the population with a factor that only affects 1-2% of it?". But that is only one method, try thinking critically user, you dumb bitch, why would they only have one method?

Should probably just ban chinese products. Indian products too while we're at it.

This is true

Why ban the entire practice of ecigs before even determining the cause? Sounds stupid if not malevolent.

>zoomers and their paper thin rationalizations

like this one here

Yea we don't need thare shit if you can open up one plant in a single state of each one of these things and have low educated people work for minimum wage making them it will be cheaper and thare is a lack of jobs for people with autism thay can work these kinds of jobs and not ride the welfare train every one can benefit from this

Because everything in todays world is about control user. What better way of control than fear?

Stockholm syndrome 101

There are different causal factors between general lung diseases and lung cancer, but according to the American Lung Association:
"Smoking, a main cause of small cell and non-small cell lung cancer, contributes to 80 percent and 90 percent of lung cancer deaths in women and men, respectively. Men who smoke are 23 times more likely to develop lung cancer. Women are 13 times more likely, compared to never smokers."

LMAO

Looks like the zoomers are just as bad about quitting nicotine as the older generations
If you're SOOOO much better than Boomer X and Y then why can't you quit smoking? Lmao, this has to be the most mentally-weak generation the world has ever seen

Boomers are probably the worst. The sight of two dudes holding hands, someone not believing in a god, or a butt on tv makes them lose their mind.

I reckon it's just a media push. It's possible that salt nic and pod systems are a little nastier, but I don't use them.

I've been vaping for 2.5 years with no ill effects. I was never a smoker either. It's a great appetite suppressant, and I like mixing up my own flavors. My lung capacity is unchanged, and my cholesterol is down (I'm 38).

I mix my own to ensure what I'm using is diketone free, though. My supplies are all made in the US. Equipment is almost all Chinese made, of course but it's 100% possible to do it safely. My juice costs me $4 to make a 60ml bottle, and it's better than any commercially made product I've tried.

I see no reason to stop.

>feeding the jew
>i see no reason to stop
You're the problem with the world.

That’s not the cause, the Washington post just irresponsibly reported that the only ingredient in common between multiple cases of the lung disease caused by the vaping was some vitamin e. Huge moral panic being manipulated to draw clicks.

It's been made pretty clear that the culprit is black market THC cartridges and NOT nicotine containing vape juice.
Blame the media for writing headlines like "Vaping causes lung disease"
If cannabis was legalized and produces of these cartridges were held to FDA and CDC regulations, shit like this wouldn't happen.
But no, we'll just blame vaping. Surely that will prevent this from happening again.

The FDA itself is saying vaping of any form; either nicotine or THC is bad and should be stopped immediately. The media is just pushing the government's agenda

>irresponsibly
WaPo: "While this is the first common element found in samples from across the country, health officials said it is too early to know whether this is causing the injuries."
This is just standard reporting, not clickbait, you twat.

Yes because there couldn't possibly be any harm in inhaling smoke.

i'm down to my last juul pod after a few years of smoking and about half a year of vaping

i'm going to stop this time, tired of being a pussy faggot
will be hard when im drinking but i will pass it, i really hope i do

Of course they're saying that.
Tobacco is a native species to North America and it's a massive industry in Canada and the U.S.

Nicotine in vape juice is typically synthetic and not extracted from tobacco plants- so there's been a huge decline in tobacco sales as a result of vaping.

The ONLY thing that pisses me off is how they claim it's for the safety of the kids when in reality, they're almost guaranteeing that those same kids who would've vaped will grow up to become smokers instead.

It's not smoke, retard.
How many times are you going to comment the same thing in this thread?

Bazinga

But big tobacco has invested a shit ton of money into ecigs and there's still huge worldwide demand for tobacco

As long as it takes for you to understand that no one should feed the jew by inhaling smoke.

Seasoning mischaracterizations of chemical substances with antisemitic conspiracy isn't really the best way to convince someone you're right about something.

Ignoring reality is what the government wants you to do.

As long as it takes for you to understand that no one will starve the jew by NOT inhaling smoke.

You, an individual, on a planet of 7 billion others, isn't going to make a difference on that matter.

I work at a vape shop. My boss is just a dude. The people who make our juice? Just people. I have them on Facebook, I have their business cards and numbers in my phone.

Lol may be thay will do a big government buy back like with the gun shit lol iv got like 30 broken Vapes that id gladly give them for 30 to 20$ s a pice

>the dangers of smoking tobacco the minute it became a fad; it took fifteen to twenty years for us to know that
>implying people started smoking in the 1940s
lol

Attached: Helmont_Smokers.jpg (1200x886, 200K)

You can do it bro it's hard but you can do it I hope my friendy words are helpful

> ecigs and vaping have been around for at least a decade

> there's a huge outbreak of a lung disease that is being "caused by" such devices

> CDC and FDA are pushing harder than ever to stop youth from ecigs/vaping

> they caused this epidemic in order to push banning them all together

Post some proof of this.

If someone said it, then post proof of that.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Smoking is bad for you, who woulda guessed. As for the cause I don't give a twelfth of a fuck, I smoke sometimes but I don't own a vape. I love it when I see someone smoking a cigarette in a public setting while people just give them stink eye and suck down on e-cigs like it's so different.

Every single case is homemade marijuana products. An adult Vaping nicotine has nothing to worry about

Attached: 1556943525429.gif (320x240, 603K)

But, enjoying ANYTHING aside from making one's life revolve around Jews and political cancer is "feeding the Jews" to you /pol/flakes.

Sauce? Not doubting you, just curious

this thread is like a YouTube comment thread; 1 post every 5 with legitimate information that everyone seems to want to ignore
y'all retarded

It's not from vaping e cig juiceat least from what I know it's from vitamin e acetate which was found in marijuana cartridges or dab carts. These are purchased and made in secret so anything can really be in them. Not telling you to stop smoking , just try to know what your smoking. The vitamin e acetate forms oil in your lungs that clogs lipids in your lungs and causes pneumonia.

Its bullshit. People are getting lung damage because they are vaping fake THC carts that are sold on the street.