Norway is the greatest country on earth, prove me wrong

Norway is the greatest country on earth, prove me wrong
>pic related, my home town

Attached: 4714926770_4d60b36172_b.jpg (1024x684, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7OnhakOZSw
youtu.be/AdbipsPBtGg
youtu.be/WkAhD7JEMo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That pic is a leak from the new expanded-map version of Skyrim.

Nope, just my home

How did you get to live in Skyrim?

Cucked by Muslims

Just Oslo, but that place already sucked shit, we don't miss it

I was born a Nord, of course

My fiddle, this type only exists in Norway and is one of the most beautiful sounding instruments in the world

Attached: IMG_20190907_212215.jpg (3120x4160, 1.45M)

thats what swedes used to say about larger cities, then the rest of the country got cucked. Enjoy what is to come.

Also btw, amerifats should really just shut the fuck up. Ive been to all 3 of these countries and america is worst by far.

Was in Oslo before and where we were staying was basically little Somalia haha. Still a nice city though. Norwegian countryside is something else.

USA exists so youre fucked there bud
Youll try to say something or other, but since youre a shit for brains norwegian im sure you get all your information about the world in secondhand online bullshit and or meme form.
>hey look guys i grew up in one of the 3 valleys in my entire country

Don't forget the
>I've been to 3 major cities in burgerland so I know everything there is to know about the entire country

The swedes have a waaay bigger problem than us, we actually jail mudslimes when they overstep the limits, not present our assholes like the swedes do

Yeah, thats Gronland for you

I went to the US this summer and I was honestly shocked. I knew it would be bad but holy shit man.

Have some nice norwegian music:
youtu.be/n7OnhakOZSw

Have you ever played the devil went down to Georgia on it?

Attached: 7533921.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Can't say I have, the Hardanger fiddle is better as a solo instrument tbh, see the song l posted

American spotted. There're fewer muslims in Norway than America FYI

Who wouldn't wanna live here?

Attached: granvin_1f3a4646_s_ulvund.jpg (1920x1079, 1.35M)

Scotland here. Also went to America and realised just how bad it is. I've travelled all over Europe and briefly to 2 other continents but the US is my only experience of the Americas and it kind of made me not want to bother. I think the lack of travel for your average american is the countries biggest problem and the reason they have no context for just how shit major parts of their society are

Attached: Roofing.jpg (640x627, 39K)

If you really live there then I'm fucking jealous.

Yeah, I honestly felt bad for the people living there. I wanna go to Scotland maybe next summer, any suggestions on cool places to go?

Come for a visit some day, we'll drink homebrew and smoke up

This is unironically 90% of foreign tourists to the states

I'm biased cause I'm a photographer and Edinburgh is most of what I do, so Edinburgh.
Loch Lomond and the west coast in general are the touristy spots, and the Isle of Skye if you're into the picturesque Instagram look

Attached: 1491696735666.jpg (495x450, 71K)

I visited NY, lived in NJ, is that not an accurate impression of the us? Honestly curious

My buddy works on ships and often has shore leave in Edinburgh but he mostly stays in strip clubs so I guess his view of the town is somewhat narrow

Have you ever seen a norwegian farmer rap? Well now you have youtu.be/AdbipsPBtGg

Not even close man. Ive been to every state but maine hawaii and alaska and the cities/popular destinations are avsolute shit. Im not sure why dunning kreuger is so popular when it comes to US, but it sure seems like most foreigners on the chan just go to one or a few of the huge cities then pretend like the entire place is nothing but fat, poor drug addicts and business nazis. USA nature is fucking amazing, i work as trail maintenance in the summers in national forests for 9 years now and still havent even begun to see everything.
America is badass and definitely the most free place in the world. Before i was doing trail maintenance i tramped all over the country for 6 years sleeping on the streets and shit nothing bad has ever happened to me, cops talked to me 3 times ever, and ive never seen any violence. You can literally walk this country to wherever you want to go, be fed and paid the entire time, pay no bills and live however the fuck you want with no repurcussions.
If all a tourist wants to do is see big cities then no one can do anything for them anyways, cities are garbage no matter what or where you are.

What are you drinking tonight? Nearly finished my beer, contemplating getting another

Attached: IMG_20190907_220456_resized_20190907_100711793.jpg (1560x2080, 864K)

You call that small piece of shit the greatest country on earth? You Euros don't seem to understand size. There are States in America and Provinces in Canada that shit all over that little island you call home.

/thread

Tell us about your experience

Looks like modern kattegat. Calm down bjorn

>I'm not an libcunt amerifat guys, believe me
Opinion discarded. Greatest country on Earth.

Not bad I like it.

Oh, I know you have stunning scenery and most people are probably nice like in most places. I guess I'm just biased but I like a simple way of life tilling the land and making it on my own, the US is not the only place you can do this

My apologies, let me amend that to "the greatest country to live in"
Kem faen du trur du e då din stygge faen, pryl sko du hatt
Thanks, it was written by my great-great-grandfather, its my favourite fiddle tune

Just the general level of poverty and crackheads everywhere. Also I'm not a fan of cities in general so going to the city of cities NYC was not my idea of a fun vacation, but my wife was all "ooh ny is so exciting" and then we got there and the first thing to happen is some crackhead tries to sell us an expired subway ticket. But the normal people in NJ where we lived were very friendly, had some nice talks with people about each others lives and perspectives

+9

Kattegat? As in the body of water between Norway and Denmark? Faen du e ikkje dansk vel?

youtu.be/WkAhD7JEMo0 Tell me that isn't the most idyllic place to.live

Attached: Sykler_forbi_Espeland_på_veg_til_Ulvik.jpg (220x165, 9K)

Also we grow the best apples in the world

Attached: last ned (1).jpg (1240x711, 180K)

Kick hat to impress female

Attached: standard_halling.jpg (720x914, 128K)

>tiny town
>nothing to do
>frigid winters
no thanks

>See firsthand the effect third-world people have on a society
>Decide to bring them into your own country

Keep at it, Scandinavia!

Attached: sweden today.jpg (1238x828, 333K)

I'd amend that to say Sweden, Norway, and Finland. But otherwise I agree with you

I forget what those three are called collectively

>go to nigger filled US city
>walk block around hotel
>go home
>claim to know what a country the size of all of Europe is like

Where in US?

Nah, we make our own fun, and the winters aren't so bad along the coast. Come visit one day, we'll get wasted on homebrew and homegrown

We don't tolerate chimping out in Norway, we deport whole families just like the good ol' USofA

Finland yes, Sweden no, but thats just my opinion.
Fuck off if you can't be arsed to breeze through the thread

I agree with this guy. I live in Iows in the country. Small town and rural people arent even the same species as some fuckhead living in the inner city. What foriegners dont understand is how diverse the US is. The land and people vary so much. We also have so much diversity in weather from place to place

I meant Iowa

My mom comes from ca 200 miles north of here and the dialects are barely mutually intelligible, the culture is very different too

I know what you mean. I went to college in Iowa City. Very liberal, lots of drugs, gay pride parades etc. Just a few miles south was an amish community. They drove horse and buggies on the road

No I meant in Norway