You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Attached: 1483754868888.jpg (830x553, 112K)

- all guys are males, not paid a lot but with full access to use the girls any way they like
- the whole system is funded by whoring the girls out to well off customers
- solitary, water and tasteless slop is the basic standard, everything else must be earned by the girl by getting people (guards, customers) off...
- girls wear shock collars at all times, spend a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 14 hours a day in bondage (not excusing them from duty, so they get fucked etc even bound)
- progress charts are kept on sexual performance and girls ability to suck cock, deepthroat, eagerly use her mouth even to rim a stinking ass or unwashed feet etc (degrading stuff) is among what helps them get early release
- BDSM style punishments for even the slightest transgressions, caning, flogging, outright torture sessions
- girls unwilling to sexually comply get raped and waterboarded and tortured into utter submission

guys->guards

How are girls admitted to the prison and for what crimes? Are there any innocent girls who get falsely accused?

ALL girls 18-26 who are deemed by a small committee of men to be 6/10 or better looking are sent there for any crime instead of into normal prison... I bet occasionally a very pretty girl gets set up to end up there, for sure....

also bump for interest, would love to hear other versions and ideas myself

For the girls who are unwilling to comply, could a punishment be that they get installed inside walls as wall cumdumps? pic related except maybe with their face showing

Attached: 1554354118700.jpg (960x710, 160K)

I'm personally not into wall stuff, but extending the hours in bondage, maybe constantly sexually abused, even when there is no one they get fucked by a machine etc.

Could also leave them in kennels with a vicious pack of horny male dogs... they'd beg for a human cock to pleasure after a night like that...

The punishments could also be based on what acts the girls refused to do.

If a girl refuses to give a man a rimjob, she gets installed in a chair with just her face exposed, and guys will come and sit on her face and she has to suck their ass for 24h

>all guys are males
uh...yea. What would they be if not males?

How would you deal with STDs and shit?

you into asians?

Bump

lovely, YESSS

guards, that was a typo

only clean girls go in I guess, no HIV+ allowed in... same for guards and clients...

Yes, especially mixed-raced chicks. Half white half Jap

>only clean girls go in I guess, no HIV+ allowed in... same for guards and clients...
Of course, that much is obvious. But do you enforce condom usage? Do you test every one fucking the girls? Do you test the girls themselves? What's the periodicity of STD testing for everyone involved?

How would the girls react when stuck in the chair?

Also what do you think of girls being forced to eat smegma

guests must test negative before each appointment (but they can stay there like for a holiday etc so it's not annoying), these test are quite fast and not that $$$ especially fro posh old perverts...
- guards must test monthly, and they know they are out if they catch something outside, also with all that pussy (mouth, ass) why would they have unprotected sex elsewhere?
- girls could get checked quarterly or so just for total safety
-all girls on the pill NO CONDOMS EVER

you are fun :)

they'd hate the chair... gag... and know if they don't lick and suck, the guy is allowed to take a dump to punish them, a dump that would then only have ONE place to go...

- and hell yeah, all up for gross, stinky, unwashed shit like that. They are criminal lowlives, no one is made to wash/clean or shave in any way for them, while they have to was daily at least, stay waxed bare and pretty at all times

What if a customer has a smell fetish and wants a particular girl to be extra smelly for him?

Do the girls receive any particular training to accommodate a customer's fetish? Like a re-education center with practical exams and whatnot.

then she'll be kept aside, in solitary, working out until she's to his satisfaction, but not used by others and kept away from other girls
they get trained by the guards, maybe the guards even get most of their actual wage pain in extras for dirty, naughty, nasty "tricks" they teach the girls to perform... and yes, if they have to learn something, they HAVE to learn it, or else back to shocks, torture, etc

Is there anything that caters to foot fetishists? Especially the ones who love smelling girls sweaty feet

I envision this place more for Doms, masters, guys who like brutal sex and roughing chicks up than fetishists of this sort. Grovelling at a girl's feet doesn't keep reminding her she's a worthless piece of flesh with three fuckholes doing her time...

Are there any escape attempts? What happens to girls who are caught?

I imagine naked, shaved, shock-collared bitches would think twice before attempting stupid shit... if that ever happened I'd say a torture session in front of the whole ward assembled, fucking the bitch up until she's begging to die... possibly piercing her tits and clit and branding her (they know this, a lifelong consequence, is the punishment so bohoo if she was dumb and tried)

I know an asian girl who i would love to see end up here

Mhmm, I can think of a few bitches myself...

any pics? any of them asian?

I was thinking this is more for the girls who hate their feet being used. They would be used by foot fetishists who use their feet as they please and remind her that she's only good for her smelly feet and holes

feel free to have that in your version of the fantasy, eh? :) to each their own headcanon :)

no pics handy and the only Asian that comes to mind is Gogo Yubari, you know that mental bitch from Kill Bill for some reason...

breaking gogo would be fun. imagine making her eat ass while she glares at you

what kind of nasty tricks?

They are sent back to their cell, and informed that they might escape again soon...IN A HUNDRED YEARS AHAHAHAHA

Attached: meen.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

teasing a guy's balls with a tongue with the whole of his length down their throat...

rimming an ass more deeply than should be obviously possible

automatically, without thinking cleaning cum, especially from cocks, regardless of the state and previous placement of said cock

drinking piss as fast as it's pissed without spilling

impaling herself on a cock on command and simply gagging on it until she passes out due to no air, literally getting over own self-preservation instinct

... eh getting tired and not as creative as on a good day

looks like my ex girl friend until she started to smell had to give her a dirt bath. miss her looking for a new gf any takers

What would this girl get rated by the committee?
Could she get set up?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

oh yeah, staying in positions, even stress positions (like a half squat) FAR longer than an ordinary untrained human

staying in place for punishment, even severe punishment

other ways of accepting pain and discomfort without a fuss, i.e. eating everything given to her, even if it's ghost peppers or some garbage. Continuing to try and eat even if body is rebelling on a basic level and has already vomitted repearedly

memorising slave positions and commands, maybe even a special sign language purely developed to boss bitches around in a BDSM/sexy fashion

that brings to mind that they all have to be fit, slim, what is deemed by the head of their ward as optimal weight, usually a bit under what they would normally be

could even be small, mind fuckey things like they must be able to tell guards apart blindfolded, just by the taste of their cocks or asses or smell of their feet

she'd probably get an average between 7 and 8, might be set up by a guard who is into Asians a lot (you? :)) and end up in his ward for a good long while

looks like a $20 all night Asian any thing you want all night long. if you been there you know, most the time they in a school girls uniform just trying to pay for her schooling or some outer family expense then that is why she is a schoolgirl whore

it would be hot if she was thrown into a sauna naked with three sweaty fat men (like sumo wrestler sized) and just tossed around and used

oh yeah, that place would definitely have a sauna, I can imagine her licking sweat of a fat ass and blowing a stunted chubby stinky cock, struggling herself with the heat but knowing better than to make a fuss

Would they be licking her all over when she gets sweaty too?

not in my mind :) but again, feel free to imagine it your way, eh?

What kind of men do you think she would hate getting used by the most?

Cock and ball torture 24/7

weak, fat, unfit men that she knows she could kill ever so easily with her fighting skills, but she instead obediently sucks their cocks and lets them slap her around and ass-fuck her, because if she ever hurt a client, her life would turn into an indescribable nightmare (bamboo sticks under nails, needles with histamine through cunt and nipples, hot sauce in eyes, teeth drilled and pulled out, nerves in the roots teased and electroshocked, enormous, cramping, hot, soapy enemas, being bound and dipped into a nest of bullet ants, stung by hornets and wasps into sensitive areas, ... she'd now better than to fuck up like that... and she'd hate it. The weaker and more pathetic the loser who paid to use her, the more she'd resent it down to the marrow of her bones

What if she was set up as an "incel relief station" and she was put in bdsm equipment and used exclusively by virgin incel losers?

sounds perfect... maybe they'd even have to hop through a few absurd hoops to get her for free or for cheap, like not wash for a minimum of three days, not change underwear etc, so she'd know they are just stinking losers who aren't even that rich

How would she be bound? Her name is annie, could there be a sign placed above her?

I like the idea of a sign, maybe even a poster with all her details and biog until the day she got imprisoned?

I think someone tough like her could take some hardcore bondage, like suspension, hanging waist high with ring gag (so she can be face fucked) and arms in reverse prayer position or some form of strappado

Maybe it could say "Incel Cumdump Annie"?
A poster would have details of her old life.
Would it be a good idea to mention in the poster that she was actually innocent but framed?

How would her legs be bound in that position?

what do you think, would their immune system adapt if they were constantly forced to go ass to mouth, or would they have to be subjected to daily antiseptic enemas? >:)

it is just the way she looks back at you walking on the street when you are looking at the ass flip out the US $20 say motel room she follow you back. she will do any thing and everything all night for that US$20

Make it HS girls and I'm in... we can through 8th graders in there too, ALRIGHT.

in a "kneeling" position (knees to chest) so that she can be easily fucked and ass fucked from behind, possibly with some strings attached to toes... so that her feet can be tickled or tortured and she cannot even twitch...

like this sort of shit but knees even closer to chest and a bit more horizontal on the whole

LOL

there, wouldn't let me fucking link it

Attached: 29093692_621052008238580_6115393926053494784_n.jpg (937x1171, 75K)

sounds hot. do you think she would struggle and shout that she's innocent?

struggle not allowed.... and maybe initially she'd cry about being innocent only to find it turns them on more and that they know and mock her for it...

anyway, thanks for all the fun and you excellent stimulating questions, Imma go pass out

last response, what do you think of doing this for her final fate: setting her up in place of a urinal in a gas station?

Sweeping the floors at McDonald's Doing the occasional retiree in the toilet

Hope OPs momma goes back to college and gets arrested. Gonna have fun with her.