>OCDkicksin.mp4
>"Excuse me sir, your nametag isn't straight"
>also point box cutter at his nametag
"DO NOT POINT THAT AND THREATEN ME"
>shitsmyself.wav
>Deadass couldn't tell if he was kidding or not
>fast forward to 5 days later
>Just got fired for pointing a box cutter at someone

Whatever in the fuck happened to handling issues on your own accord? Why do the emotionally weak have to complaon to other people and have them the the bigger people come and advocate for them? Fuck that guy and everything he stands for. He's fucking weak and doesn't deserve to be protected if he can't handle shitty issues on his own.
Fuck this world, fuck businesses catering to PR.

Attached: IMG_20190906_232849.jpg (1126x1382, 118K)

wing biddlebaum headass

Ting wang bongo bum

That’s pretty fishy
Everyone was probably scared of your autism and wanted you gone, this was just one of any reason they could get to terminate you

Sounds like you've got some anger issues, sir.
And your last employer told us you were fired for violent disorderly conduct and threatening coworkers.
Good luck.

/thread

this. sorry OP

This user needs to calm down with his psychaotic tendencies hes completely unprodictable and has A grade weaponised autism.

If your employment was at will you can shut the fuck up wagie youre lucky they didnt just tell you to fuck off for no damn reason.
Also shit that never happened for 100 bucks faglord your pic related pretty much proves you never leave the house

probably this
i accidentally point knives at people when i talk all the time. to my coworkers and employers and even my mom and as long as i haven't been acting retarded i get slack for it.

OP here. I should have given context.

I was a warehouse guy and thus surrounded by them 24/7 while I'm working there. Now, I'm expressive with my hands and i had one in my hand long before beta bitch coworker showed up. I was talking to another coworker who clearly saw i was waving the one i had and had 0 issue with it.

Then the beta bitch coworker shows up (who is a sales guy and didn't even need to be back here) and i see his nametag wasn't straight. So i point at it with said box cutter at like 2 arms length away and correct him because, perfectionist.

Then shits his pants, cries to management and then they sucked his dick and cost me my job.

And no I don't have anger issues lol. If i did, i would have physically murdered the guy lol

OP here

>never leaves the house

It was just a filler image lol. Images don't matter anyways. I probably go outside more than you do faggot

I fucking live outside so you can fuck right off with your eyelashes and your cuck jobs wagie
Come get drunk and ride freight trains with me

What do ya got? Vodka?

Whatever i aint picky

You should join isis

sue. you'll win. no joke lawfag here are you in an at will state?

Did you come here for self justification? You’re not a victim, you’re a LOSER who complains on an anonymous chat room about getting fired. Here’s a secret for you: it’s YOUR FAULT. Try taking some responsibility and grow the hell up. Go clean your damn room.

The true choice of outdoorsmen.

Attached: Forty_Wide_1.jpg (2340x1316, 1.16M)

This sounds like a case of you being an extreme autist, you retard.

Alright theres no need to bully him hes a very sensitive boy with a collection of box cutters that he hids from his mom calm down

This is literally how Al-Qaeda and Nazis get started.
You should probably kill yourself now before antifa does.

Hes the mastermind behind antifa

From the US? Employers have way too much power here, wageslavery is for real.

Emotionally stupid beta soy boys have all the power. They can't handle issues on their own without their mommy, daddy, or manager stepping in and handling things like the mature and responsible adult they'll never become.

Well, you shouldn't point knives at co-workers.. It's that simple.

Atleast you didn't get fired because you are clumsy and can't do the job fast enough to not get fired. Makes you feel fucking worthless